Trainwreck ForeverKailyn / SincerelyKailyn / kmwbeauty / Kailyn Marie Hughes/Wilcher - Hey Guyths!

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

THOTHunterAlice

The dimensional merge is about to happen!
kiwifarms.net
5 shades lighter but hey who’s noticing
I bet she smells exactly as a pre-revolution French aristocrat that rarely bathed. A vile perfume of body fluids, along with general grime, rotting food in between the fat folds and yellowed teeth. With a few hundred spritz of cheap perfume from walmart to mask the afore mentioned natural stench of her. Because the task of washing your hair without getting shampoo into your eyes is too difficult and requires too much dexterity.

Edit: run on sentence

Sweetpeaa

kiwifarms.net
I bet she smells exactly as a pre-revolution French aristocrat that rarely bathed. A vile perfume of body fluids, along with general grime, rotting food in between the fat folds and yellowed teeth. With a few hundred spritz of cheap perfume from walmart to mask the afore mentioned natural stench of her. Because the task of washing your hair without getting shampoo into your eyes is too difficult and requires too much dexterity.

Edit: run on sentence
A kaigent years back used to snapchat with Kailyn and mentioned to everyone Kai slathers herself in bath and body works body butters so she can skip the showers. Kailyn actually told someone this (but why?).

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
A kaigent years back used to snapchat with Kailyn and mentioned to everyone Kai slathers herself in bath and body works body butters so she can skip the showers. Kailyn actually told someone this (but why?).
Hhhhhurkk.

She's so bizarrely hydrophobic. I know she's supposedly scared of getting water in her eyes, but put some fucking goggles on or something.

If I was MW, I'd chuck some extra chlorine in the pool and then push Kai in.

AcornsAreForever

All over his FOREHEAD... SEX!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

More hideous shit from Kai
Yeesh. That was terrifying! What in the hell was that?!‽!! On the plus size, thank God that black dress didn't fit. Unfortunately, the gray one, did. And even more horrifying, I don't think she was wearing any underwear. As much as I don't believe in safe spaces, when Kai does a try-on haul, KF needs a designated Kai-Try-On-Haul-safe space, or at the very least, an eye bleach station, dammit!

*whimper*

Last edited:

Toasty

You have an appointment
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why couldn't she put on some flats or even socks? No one wants to see those feet. I second @AcornsAreForever, it's a gift from God that the black dress with the front cut out didn't fit. If the acne on Kailyn's face is anything to go by, she probably has it on her unwashed underboobs.
Also an Xmas miracle that neither her not mama wilcher know how to do a sleeve alteration, or apparently that alterations exist and you can pay someone not much to do it. Thank you baby Jesus.

THOTHunterAlice

The dimensional merge is about to happen!
kiwifarms.net
I think she's lying about the black dress. I bet she put it on without a bra, and MW wouldn't let her out of the house wearing it.
Thanks asshole, now I'm gonna have nightmares about kai's stretch marked, oily, acne riddled flapjacks of fright! :mad:
Lol at taking a $0.99 polyester Chinese sweatshop dress to have alterations done.
That dress more likely costs $.10 to make. lmao

JimmyHill'sBlarms

YOU HAPPY NAPPA!
kiwifarms.net
Yeesh. That was terrifying! What in the hell was that?!‽!! On the plus size, thank God that black dress didn't fit. Unfortunately, the gray one, did. And even more horrifying, I don't think she was wearing any underwear. As much as I don't believe in safe spaces, when Kai does a try-on haul, KF needs a designated Kai-Try-On-Haul-safe space, or at the very least, an eye bleach station, dammit!

*whimper*
You can see every roll through the grey dress :cryblood: