Trainwreck ForeverKailyn / SincerelyKailyn / kmwbeauty / Kailyn Marie Hughes/Wilcher - Hey Guyths!

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Cheesegirl78

"I want to f**k you sex sex sex"
kiwifarms.net
Honestly probably even a course of the right antibiotics would help the acne a lot- doxycycline can stain your teeth, but lol not a worry here- but no matter what happens she’s gonna end up looking like this again. Clear (or clear-er) skin starts from the inside out, since it is an organ, and you can’t give it nothing but trash to work with and expect it to not look like trash.
Or her skin would clear up in a week if she just used a good facial soap and water twice a day.
All those cleaners and wipes have left a perma-crust on her face.

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
Or her skin would clear up in a week if she just used a good facial soap and water twice a day.
All those cleaners and wipes have left a perma-crust on her face.
Sleeping on a pillow with all that nasty hair grease would give anyone acne, I'm sure her pillowcase never gets changed or washed unless her mother does it. I bet she leaves a fucking film where her head rests against her recliner. 🤮

Beth

kiwifarms.net
Wha...? lol
2760E917-70AB-4DC4-A32A-475A67478F5F.jpeg

Okay, let's not try to be horribly biased and mean here, but...What? What beautiful soul, Kai? Absolutely nothing is beautiful about you nor you have a soul, because that would imply you have a great personality of some sort, which you do not have at all. And most importantly, "beautiful souls" don't treat their kid shit.

I seriously wanna know what makes her a beautiful soul in her opinion lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DelicateMageflower

It's Algonquin for bloodsport.
kiwifarms.net
Wha...? lol

Okay, let's not try to be horribly biased and mean here, but...What? What beautiful soul, Kai? Absolutely nothing is beautiful about you nor you have a soul, because that would imply you have a great personality of some sort, which you do not have at all. And most importantly, "beautiful souls" don't treat their kid shit.

Her mom says so!

Broken Pussy

Kitten Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wha...? lol

She listened to a Jesse McCartney song once.

• Feels
Reactions: Chihiro

Umaibae

kiwifarms.net
Wha...? lol

Yeah, I crave those serious under eye bags. :lit:

Petronella

full blown altistic
kiwifarms.net
Someone with a "beautiful soul" doesn't dump their boyfriend over a livestream for all to see, then laugh at his hurt reactions.

Someone with a "beautiful soul" doesn't slam their ex for "forcing" them into a party lifestyle they openly enjoyed.

Someone with a "beautiful soul" doesn't make fun of another woman for being a victim of incest and neglect.

Someone with a "beautiful soul" doesn't take advantage of an incapacitated person to satisfy their own urges, then excuse it with "well she never said no."

Someone with a "beautiful soul" doesn't bring a child into the world just as an excuse not to better yourself.

Someone with a "beautiful soul" doesn't take the person who's supposed to be your partner for life, the father of your child, and throw them away like trash because their mental illness means he's no longer financially useful to you.

Someone with a "beautiful soul" doesn't make their aging parents raise their child for them because you can't be bothered to care about the child you chose to have.

Someone with a "beautiful soul" doesn't use their child's money to buy a TV that they can glue themselves to, to continue to neglect that child.

Someone with a "beautiful soul" doesn't take an admission told to them in confidence and use it to slam the person.

Someone with a "beautiful soul" doesn't keep a child and their parent apart, or reduce the father to "Mommy's friend" the few times you do deign to let them see each other.

Someone with a "beautiful soul" doesn't shamelessly spend years using and abusing everyone in their life.

speshul_sn0wflake

Miss, you're causing a scene
kiwifarms.net
I know she's a proper 'tard, but is she just white girl wasted or is she manic in this? Warning - turn down the volume because her squealing and breathing will legit make your speakers crack.

Also, take note that she doesn't stop talking about her hair, often repeating that "ith thuper cahyoot. You can curl it, wafe it, you can juth do thoo much wif it." She also talks about marriage because her and John have been together for almost three whole months! She wonders "Why when I get a boyfraan do people stop talking to me? My boyfraan isn't a jealouth perthon or a controlling type.. but my friends won't talk to me anymore because I have a boyfraan." Stupid potato, your friends stopped talking to you because they never existed. The only time you leave the house is when mommy drives you into town to fill your trough and you take more pictures than a D-List Mommy-Blogger at Disney. Oh, and she also wants to be married by 2022 and told us that she'll be wearing lingerie and "living her betht life with her boyfraan" on Valentine's day. "2022 workth for me!" Then starts singing.

Notice all the really weird pauses and elongated stares at the camera. Is she having a petit mal seizure or is her brain trying to reboot? What the fuck is this?

Real fun starts at 3:26, right after a random picture of juice goes up on the screen. By the way she's acting Im wondering if there was alcohol in it but she can't even get to a liquor store let alone muster the nuerons required to complete a transaction. She really looks like Steven Assanti in this.

She sounds like a 10 year old girl in this. Just to show you how far behind she is, she is upset that she's an only child because she wants a sibling to talk to. "If you have a problem you can just talk to your sibling instead of your parents, I would even take a sibling now (god please no If its even possible) and it would be a blessin' cause I could have someone to play with". BITCH you're 30 and have a feral almost-6 year old - you shouldn't be sitting in your childhood bedroom waxing poetic about how great it would be to have a brother/sister/fellow mutant to play with.

So much "sass" from one loaded potato. To get past hair and "boyfraan" sperging, jump to 3:25 on the video. Who does she think she's kidding? We all know nobody asked her these questions.

Last edited:

THOTHunterAlice

Big tiddied demon hunter bf
kiwifarms.net
I know she's a proper 'tard, but is she just white girl wasted or is she manic in this? Warning - turn down the volume because her squealing and breathing will legit make your speakers crack.

Also, take note that she doesn't stop talking about her hair, often repeating that "ith thuper cahyoot. You can curl it, wafe it, you can juth do thoo much wif it." She also talks about marriage because her and John have been together for almost three whole months! She wonders "Why when I get a boyfraan do people stop talking to me? My boyfraan isn't a jealouth perthon or a controlling type.. but my friends won't talk to me anymore because I have a boyfraan." Stupid potato, your friends stopped talking to you because they never existed. The only time you leave the house is when mommy drives you into town to fill your trough and you take more pictures than a D-List Mommy-Blogger at Disney. Oh, and she also wants to be married by 2022 and told us that she'll be wearing lingerie and "living her betht life with her boyfraan" on Valentine's day. "2022 workth for me!" Then starts singing.

Notice all the really weird pauses and elongated stares at the camera. Is she having a petit mal seizure or is her brain trying to reboot? What the fuck is this?

Real fun starts at 3:26, right after a random picture of juice goes up on the screen. By the way she's acting Im wondering if there was alcohol in it but she can't even get to a liquor store let alone muster the nuerons required to complete a transaction. She really looks like Steven Assanti in this.

She sounds like a 10 year old girl in this. Just to show you how far behind she is, she is upset that she's an only child because she wants a sibling to talk to. "If you have a problem you can just talk to your sibling instead of your parents, I would even take a sibling now (god please no If its even possible) and it would be a blessin' cause I could have someone to play with". BITCH you're 30 and have a feral almost-6 year old - you shouldn't be sitting in your childhood bedroom waxing poetic about how great it would be to have a brother/sister/fellow mutant to play with.

So much "sass" from one loaded potato. To get past hair and "boyfraan" sperging, jump to 3:25 on the video. Who does she think she's kidding? We all know nobody asked her these questions.

When she mentioned wearing lingerie, I felt every part of me retract and implode from the horror of that she beast in some cheap walmart lingerie that can barely fit over her fetid at flaps! :cryblood:

I'd imagine she would look like trigglypuff's bikini pics except smellier!

Off topic: i'm a fat girl myself, but i'm terrified at trigglypuff's arms. It looks like they are broken from how deformed they are.

speshul_sn0wflake

Miss, you're causing a scene
kiwifarms.net
When she mentioned wearing lingerie, I felt every part of me retract and implode from the horror of that she beast in some cheap walmart lingerie that can barely fit over her fetid at flaps! :cryblood:

Off topic: i'm a fat girl myself, but i'm terrified at trigglypuff's arms. It looks like they are broken from how deformed they are.
Jesus, Cora (trigglypuff) is still alive? I knew someone who roomed with her at that SJW deluxe college - UofMA Amherst and ended up getting her kicked out of their shared dorm room. This was before she was trigglypuff and just another troll faced landwhale that liked to scream at anybody not bending to her will. She was gross, I won't get into it but let's just say she should probably get that toilet paper on a stick device and take a shower every now and then. Her and Kai just have that "unwashed" look.
Screenshot_20200210-170357_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20200210-170355_YouTube.jpg

You can see how grimy and oily she is. MW really needs to hose her down more often.

I wonder if they've ever actually attempted to help this overgrown toddler live independently. There's a multitude of adults that live in assisted-living like facilities and have actual learning disabilities who still lead a more fulfilling life than Kai's "no disability ass". They're gonna raise Gracie to be another Kai 2.0. Speaking of which, you can hear that kid babbling incoherently in the background of one of her videos - at 1130pm. Yeah, she's going to school Kai - the sunshine academy. I almost wonder if her mother is the one that put a stop to Kai broadcasting her kid because this is the longest it's been for our little tard squash.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sweetpeaa

kiwifarms.net

Trigglypuff looks like about 1000 fat chicks I've seen at low end big box and grocery stores. Really not that surprising. Kailyn on the other hand is like a totally different species. I've said this before but I've never seen a lolcow as unbathed and unhygienic as Kailyn. Even Chris Chan probably steps in the shower more times than Kailyn could shake her ''tail'' at.

THOTto

Beep boop boop, we're fucked.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kai doesn't fuck dogs and doesn't want to fuck kids, so she comes out winning over Stinky.
Stinky also eats bugs and was selling piss and period stained panties. So while Kai isn’t perfect even in terms of hygiene I got to give it to stinky. And that’s not even touching on Nick Nate. Kai is honestly one of the tamer cows on the site.