Trainwreck ForeverKailyn / SincerelyKailyn / kmwbeauty / Kailyn Marie Hughes/Wilcher - Hey Guyths!

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Stinky also eats bugs and was selling piss and period stained panties. So while Kai isn’t perfect even in terms of hygiene I got to give it to stinky. And that’s not even touching on Nick Nate. Kai is honestly one of the tamer cows on the site.
Kai is so banal. Don't get me wrong, she's a garbage human being, but even in her heyday, she wasn't THAT bad. Really, the worst thing about her is the Gracie situation, and that's more on her mother than Kai herself. Gracie isn't even the most abused/neglected cow-kid at this point. That's part of what makes the sheer amount of hate and harassment she still gets from YTT so weird to me. She barely even does anything anymore, but those bitches still churn out page after page of screeching a day.

AcornsAreForever

All over his FOREHEAD... SEX!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kai is so banal. Don't get me wrong, she's a garbage human being, but even in her heyday, she wasn't THAT bad. Really, the worst thing about her is the Gracie situation, and that's more on her mother than Kai herself. Gracie isn't even the most abused/neglected cow-kid at this point. That's part of what makes the sheer amount of hate and harassment she still gets from YTT so weird to me. She barely even does anything anymore, but those bitches still churn out page after page of screeching a day.
I haven't heard of any harassment lately like with the pizzas and gag gifts of farts in a jar and whatnot, and she patrols her IG Comments 24/7, so nothing gets through unless it's something worded in such a way that goes over her cone head. Then again, I don't keep up with the site all that much. My theory is I think some of them have been hate-watching her for so long, it's a staple in their lives.

The group has changed so much over the past few years, since the Bad Mod incident or whatever it was. They used to be pretty funny when YTT was first made, and especially on GG, but then again, that was in Kai's heyday, so there's that. When she got dull, so did they. Whatever, I digress.

The YTTers that I don't get, are the ones who stay glued to her IG stories when 9/10 it's her talking about herself, her nasty food/coffee or some stupid purchase and then they do that annoying as fuck cryptic commentary, as if they think anyone reading, is as sad as they are, and has nothing better to do than to watch her IG stories the minute she posts. They rarely post whatever the fuck they're talking about. The other ones who annoy the ever loving fuck out of me, are the ones who give her advice, as if a lightbulb is going to go off in her massive gourd and she's going to see the light as they say and suddenly turn her sad little life around. Or even the ones who claim to have been watching her since the beginning and yet know nothing of the original Kaikhaod content.

They have such a fucked up symbiotic relationship with her and bitch and moan when she doesn't entertain them, yet they still don't understand that if they stop talking about her, she'll do something lol-worthy. She's not a tard cum.ing cow, she's an attention cow. She only performs when she's ignored, yet they refuse to just stop giving her attention. They get off on hating her and she gets off on them hating her.

THOTHunterAlice

Big tiddied demon hunter bf
kiwifarms.net
Off topic and bit of a powerlevel
Speaking as a diagnosed sperg, I do not get kai's strong aversion to water at all. When I was a kid I was like a turkish van and loved playing in it. Hell, I have heard stories of other autists having a love for being any where near water which makes kai's hydrophobia all the weirder. I get that autists have sensory issues, but they would find a way to circumvent it such as either getting used to it or finding alternatives because they recognize that you can't avoid some things that you hate dealing with.

tl;dr even by 'tism standards tardy lardy's hatred of water is fucking weird.

Say no 2 hugs

Can I keep his head for a souvenir?
kiwifarms.net
I haven't heard of any harassment lately like with the pizzas and gag gifts of farts in a jar and whatnot, and she patrols her IG Comments 24/7, so nothing gets through unless it's something worded in such a way that goes over her cone head. Then again, I don't keep up with the site all that much. My theory is I think some of them have been hate-watching her for so long, it's a staple in their lives.

The group has changed so much over the past few years, since the Bad Mod incident or whatever it was. They used to be pretty funny when YTT was first made, and especially on GG, but then again, that was in Kai's heyday, so there's that. When she got dull, so did they. Whatever, I digress.

The YTTers that I don't get, are the ones who stay glued to her IG stories when 9/10 it's her talking about herself, her nasty food/coffee or some stupid purchase and then they do that annoying as fuck cryptic commentary, as if they think anyone reading, is as sad as they are, and has nothing better to do than to watch her IG stories the minute she posts. They rarely post whatever the fuck they're talking about. The other ones who annoy the ever loving fuck out of me, are the ones who give her advice, as if a lightbulb is going to go off in her massive gourd and she's going to see the light as they say and suddenly turn her sad little life around. Or even the ones who claim to have been watching her since the beginning and yet know nothing of the original Kaikhaod content.

They have such a fucked up symbiotic relationship with her and bitch and moan when she doesn't entertain them, yet they still don't understand that if they stop talking about her, she'll do something lol-worthy. She's not a tard cum.ing cow, she's an attention cow. She only performs when she's ignored, yet they refuse to just stop giving her attention. They get off on hating her and she gets off on them hating her.
YTT has been borderline creepy since the beginning.

I miss the Guru Gossip Kai days. Granted both sites are now cesspools of awful cattiness to the n’th degree but back in the day GG was hilarious. Though I’m not sure if that has more to do with Kai being more active and ridiculous back then or the quality of poster in general.

Probably a bit of both.

Thankfully KF and even lolcow.farm still has quality amusing posters because whiles she’s definitely on the more tame side nowadays she’s also still ridiculous and makes Tik Tok videos of herself wobbling around like a drunken teapot and it would be a crime not to discuss such events and the joy their existence brings.

speshul_sn0wflake

Miss, you're causing a scene
kiwifarms.net
Most people compare her head to a gourd. Personally, I'm more inclined to say eggplant :eggplant:.

How the fuck? How does a head even look like that? It's completely flat on the back and just juts out in all the wrong places.

Off topic and bit of a powerlevel
Speaking as a diagnosed sperg, I do not get kai's strong aversion to water at all. When I was a kid I was like a turkish van and loved playing in it. Hell, I have heard stories of other autists having a love for being any where near water which makes kai's hydrophobia all the weirder. I get that autists have sensory issues, but they would find a way to circumvent it such as either getting used to it or finding alternatives because they recognize that you can't avoid some things that you hate dealing with.

tl;dr even by 'tism standards tardy lardy's hatred of water is fucking weird.
See I honestly don't think she's on the spectrum. I lean more towards fragile x syndrome or FASD then I do autism. Fragile X fits the dental profile of early Kai quite well. However, I've stopped trying to guess as it's so confusing. She could have a multitude of things and well never know. Im sure that after MW asked the court for Madd to take a psych evaluation, (which in turn earned Kailyn the same test) that Kai wouldn't have Guac if it wasn't for her living with her parents. I don't think they have a conservatorship in place for the tard, but I often wonder if MW has any standing, legally, over Guac. If she did it would be up to her to enroll her in school but I doubt it. Guardian ad litem doesn't apply here as there's no court case, so maybe like in loco parentis? Because Kai is always mentally absent. Either way, that child is fucked and I'd love to see the notations from the psych on Kai's evaluation. I can't imagine it being positive.

REGENDarySumanai

Not So Bad Once You Try It, Right?
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Stinky also eats bugs and was selling piss and period stained panties. So while Kai isn’t perfect even in terms of hygiene I got to give it to stinky. And that’s not even touching on Nick Nate. Kai is honestly one of the tamer cows on the site.
Pedopoop is the finest in nasty lolcows. Three entire threads from beginning to end. He makes Kai a model citizen in comparison.
Why, of all angles, would she choose this one?
What made her think, "Yes, this is the best picture!"
Autism. Only the most unflattering angles will be posted by autists.

AcornsAreForever

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Most people compare her head to a gourd. Personally, I'm more inclined to say eggplant :eggplant:.

She's got a gorilla face and an eggplant head and she still thinks she's the most beautiful thing ever to hit the internet. The delusions are real. Yikes. I'm absolutely convinced that she and Steven Assanti are twins who were separated at birth. I mean damn, they even have the exact same nostrils.

THOTto

Beep boop boop, we're fucked.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pedopoop is the finest in nasty lolcows. Three entire threads from beginning to end. He makes Kai a model citizen in comparison
I’ll never forget when that video came out. I couldn’t do it man. Sometimes I think the thread can be a tad harsh on Kai so I wanted to give some perspective. If you gals want to see actually horrible cows here’s a few off the top of my head you can search for-
Shmorky, James terry Mitchell Jr, PurpleKeckleon, Marijan, Vade, Springtrapp, Randy Stair, Johnathon Ross, Mike Holland along with Julie Terryberry (everyone should read this imo), Lynn Ann, Boyd & wise- along with the Chris Chan extortion saga, Venesa Burranupakorn, and Vordrak.

I won’t get into details but most bp subjects are saints compared to these, I’m not well versed in rat kings, weeb wars or animal control but I highly suggest reading outside the beauty parlor and AL subs. If anyone wants more info message me.

Back to kai- I think the weird angle comes from the “oh see I’m just a regular person and totally not just a perfect beauty guru, not like other girls” mentality. A lot of attention seekers take photos at weird angles or making faces to show off how quirky and relatable they are. Kai being a tard doesn’t get that it doesn’t translate as well when you’re not a 120lb skinny chick who knows what they’re doing. Also all I can see is Momo’s eggplant dildo now. :twisted: The Tiktok’s are hilarious and I bet whatever Chinese person gets to monitor her info flinches and dies inside seeing her. I hope she does a Lizzo one like Anna.

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’ll never forget when that video came out. I couldn’t do it man. Sometimes I think the thread can be a tad harsh on Kai so I wanted to give some perspective. If you gals want to see actually horrible cows here’s a few off the top of my head you can search for-
Shmorky, James terry Mitchell Jr, PurpleKeckleon, Marijan, Vade, Springtrapp, Randy Stair, Johnathon Ross, Mike Holland along with Julie Terryberry (everyone should read this imo), Lynn Ann, Boyd & wise- along with the Chris Chan extortion saga, Venesa Burranupakorn, and Vordrak.

I won’t get into details but most bp subjects are saints compared to these, I’m not well versed in rat kings, weeb wars or animal control but I highly suggest reading outside the beauty parlor and AL subs. If anyone wants more info message me.
You forgot the king of Horrorcows, Nick Bates. Lucas Werner and Russ Greer are also pretty nightmarish. He's (sexually) removed from society, but the John Bulla thread was a trip. I haven't check on it in a bit, but basically every thread I followed in The Rat King was a study on sexual depravity, mental illness and misogyny. It does kind of amaze me how BP/AL exclusive posters go absolutely mental out over shit like fat women eating too much on camera when there's so much worse on this site. Admitted, those have kind of become the threads I mostly follow, but when you compare a tranny playing in shit while high on meth and screaming at women for not having sex with him to a fat bitch doing cosplay badly, it really isn't a toss up on which is worse.

THOTto

Beep boop boop, we're fucked.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You forgot the king of Horrorcows, Nick Bates. Lucas Werner and Russ Greer are also pretty nightmarish. He's (sexually) removed from society, but the John Bulla thread was a trip. I haven't check on it in a bit, but basically every thread I followed in The Rat King was a study on sexual depravity, mental illness and misogyny. It does kind of amaze me how BP/AL exclusive posters go absolutely mental out over shit like fat women eating too much on camera when there's so much worse on this site. Admitted, those have kind of become the threads I mostly follow, but when you compare a tranny playing in shit while high on meth and screaming at women for not having sex with him to a fat bitch doing cosplay badly, it really isn't a toss up on which is worse.
Nick Bate was pedopoop we were just discussing him. But yes, he was sexually attracted to shit and posted a video playing with it. I didn’t want to just mention sex pests and pedos but all of these are also horrific. There’s also methedupsamurai in the Tumblr sub, all the community watch threads like the nice guys, waifu culture and incel ones which are hilarious.

It’s not that this absolves Kai of any wrong-doing, to white knight her or excusing her or her poor parenting. But we have genuine sick fucks on this site. Some of the girlcows are disturbing and very unwell but if this and AL are the only places you lurk the scale of what makes a horrible person shifts. It makes cows like this endearing almost because while obnoxious Kai, Sammie and the like aren’t going out to cause trouble. Just some food for thought, Kai isn’t really worth getting upset over.

AcornsAreForever

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
IIRC the whole reason YTT was founded was because Tajaymahai got banned from Guru Gossip for graphically talking about harming Gracie. (Supposedly Taj has a kid now, too, yikes.)
She was banned for that and because she and the regulars had found out that the original owner "Lulu" had passed away and the sleazy tech guy Morgan and his wife had been impersonating Lulu (and collecting the donations and ad revenue) for months.
He nor his wife had ever told any of the regulars or even the longtime mods, that she had passed. Lulu was loved by the members and was apparently close to Taj and the other regulars, so they were outraged. Morgan lied about keeping the ad revenue and donations and later mocked and doxxed Taj and the others who dared to question his actions. After a bunch of digging, they were unable to find out if Lulu was a real person or just the machinations of a fucked up weirdo who enjoyed having power over women. To this day, nobody knows and Morgan isn't talking (of course).

Someone claiming to be Lulu's husband later came on and said that he wanted to keep the site up because it was Lulu's baby and he wanted to honor her wishes and was giving Morgan the site to run as he chose. The post was later deleted and Morgan denied that he was given the site (something he still denies, probably because of tax reasons).

The whole thing was a sleazy mess, and really ridiculous when one remembers that it's a gossip site. To this day, Morgan and his wife are still running the site and profitting from it, all the while, denying that they're doing such a thing and they deny that either one own the site. And because she's a psychotic hypocrite, Taj, when she made YTT, swore up and down, that she wouldn't become a Morgan 2.0.,yet she's abandoned the site many times and has not given a damn when it's gone offline, nor has she or her so-called techy boyfriend done anything to secure the site to protect the privacy of the members. Then again, this was the same person who defended (and protected) the actions of the multiple personality power tripping mod who was guarding Kai like her own personal Hope Diamond, Taj also vouched for the bitch who fabricated all the lies about Maureen. Taj is a special kind of fucked up.

I'd heard that recently, it had been swarmed by phishing/Nigerian scammers but when Taj was contacted about it, she ignored the queries but popped on to bitch about what a horrible parent Maureen Lewis is. 🙄🙄🙄

Fucking scary that she's a parent now. Hopefully she won't kick her baby down a flight of stairs.

Sweetpeaa

kiwifarms.net
She's got that Michael Jackson white cast foundation thing going again. I haven't seen her foundation so white and caked on since 2015. She must be really taking the '' bad skin'' comments to heart.

Her stomach, good lord. She has a pattern of weight gain in the abdominal area identical to Chrissy Metz though Kailyn is about 150 pounds less than her. That should scare her to death. Won't be making it a day past 40 if this continues. Abdominal region fat like this is a death zone.

Last edited:

Cheesegirl78

"I want to f**k you sex sex sex"
kiwifarms.net
She purchased some of those dresses last year, and did a try-on. This new video only highlights how much weight she's gained in such a short time.
And she's wearing her new shapewear under the dresses, the only thing they're shaping is her gut, it's a little less lumpy.
You can clearly see the outline of her belly button as well.

• Agree
Reactions: AcornsAreForever