Trainwreck ForeverKailyn / SincerelyKailyn / kmwbeauty / Kailyn Marie Hughes/Wilcher - Hey Guyths!

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Wendy Clitlock

Edgy Troglodyte
kiwifarms.net
She knows she's shaped like a lumpy pumpkin, yet she still buys these godawful, paper-thin, bodycon dresses that are two sizes too small and then has the nerve to complain that "It doesn't fit around my stomach, guyths." Every single time with her. I just can't fathom how someone could be so delusional about their size/shape. Just because something is Plus Sized it doesn't mean that it's going to not look awful on someone without a waist and a whole lot of fupa.

Cheesegirl78

"I want to f**k you sex sex sex"
kiwifarms.net
How did she even get a credit card? I wonder how big her limit was and how long did she ignore it?
She's got three or four credit cards, IIRC.
A Chase Bank card, a Visa, Ulta, and another I can't remember at the moment. She mentioned the ones she has when she tried getting money from a PL on YTT to pay off her debt. I thought she was just trying to hustle someone out of money, I didn't realize she really is in debt.

As long as you show some income and meet the criteria, you can get one. I'm sure she used her parents income to pad hers. Of course MW didn't bother teaching her prize pig about using credit wisely.

THOTHunterAlice

The dimensional merge is about to happen!
kiwifarms.net
She's got three or four credit cards, IIRC.
A Chase Bank card, a Visa, Ulta, and another I can't remember at the moment. She mentioned the ones she has when she tried getting money from a PL on YTT to pay off her debt. I thought she was just trying to hustle someone out of money, I didn't realize she really is in debt.

As long as you show some income and meet the criteria, you can get one. I'm sure she used her parents income to pad hers. Of course MW didn't bother teaching her prize pig about using credit wisely.
Oh mama, tardy lardy is gun' face mama wheelchair's wrath right about now since tardy lardy is too dim to explain away why them credit card folks are filing a court date against her! Is this the breaking point for mama wheelchair and throwing out the tard?

speshul_sn0wflake

Miss, you're causing a scene
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, it looks like whatever company it was (can tell you it wasn't chase, most likely Ulta or another department store) sold it off to that shady debt collection company. They do however make every effort to work out payment plans with those who owe, but we all know Kai never bothered and infact, she thought ignoring the calls would make them go away. Not surprised, deny delete and repeat is the only thing she knows.

Im gonna spoiler this shit because it's long, but this was back in October 2018 and at that point, she was a little bit over $2000 USD in debt (not including interest, holding a revolving balance, fees and penalties etc.). This is a conversation between her and a Kaigent, not myself if thats not obvious. I do have a question though, why do I get the feeling this is Kai's mother? Ive had a few conversations in the past with Kailyn and she doesn't write/type like this. Almost everything is one word answers and incorrectly spelled, not to mention she ends almost every sentence with an exclamation mark even if it's not imperative. I almost feel like this is a friend (did she have any in 2018?) or Kais mom typing shit out for her because it doesn't ring true to the Kailyn we've all known for years. Also if they're calling her house, her mom has gotta know because I don't think Kailyn has the mental fortitude to delete evidence of her debt and the resulting correspondence to the point where she doesn't get caught. Especially considering her mom and her spend all day together..

Anyway, See for yourself and let me know what you think. Its alot so im inserting the thumbnails and you can click on them should you need the full version.

Screenshot_20200213-184826_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20200213-184841_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20200213-184854_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200213-191419_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200213-184914_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20200213-184927_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20200213-184938_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20200213-184953_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20200213-185006_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20200213-185015_Instagram.jpg

I didn't redact the number because this shit has been posted on the internet (Instagram, YTT, probably here and multiple other places) for almost three years. It's certainly public knowledge at this point.

Sweetpeaa

kiwifarms.net
I'm not big into the ''punish her she's scamming the system!!'' thing in the least. But with the Trump administration at the helm of things and her having a lot of debt that has resulted in being sued, possible fraud and unreported earnings while being on disability I can't see this ending too well for her. She could end up being investigated. There are people who go to jail for welfare fraud.

I don't think she has the slightest bit of awareness she's in quite a bit of trouble.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That definitely doesn’t sound like Kailyn. “Regret it deeply” is beyond her power to articulate. As pointed out, she uses an exclamation mark after every sentence, and her sentences are rarely more than a few words. Kai just doesn’t sound like that, even when she is actually trying to communicate.

Which means that it was likely her mom, who would rather scam an acquaintance of Kai's out of 2 grand than paying her tard daughter’s bills.

While two thousand dollars is probably a lot for them, it isn’t something that can’t be paid off. They don’t seem to want for anything-Amazon Prime, Netflix, Gracie gets toys (and not only old ones) Kailyn is always posting ugly dresses she bought, she just got a hair cut and I doubt mommy could have done it (as it actually looks decent.) They could cut back and set up a payment plan, one of them could drive for Uber, deliver pizzas, or maybe use the Shanty to give perms to 80 year olds more than once a month. But hey, let’s see if one of Kailyn’s friends will give it for free!

Her boyfran better watch out, he’s about to be hit up for $2,000. The debt is $1700 and change, so they might even make a $200.00 profit and then Kai can load up on Jeffree Star. Or, Mac, which seems more to her taste.

I looked up the attorneys, and they state they collect more debts than anybody in Maryland. They aren’t mere bill collectors. She’s gone through the bill collection process and have ignored all the calls and letters. They usually garnish wages once it gets to court but Kai has no wages. So I don’t know if they can take her tugboats or not, but if they want to push it she could be in some hurt.

Or, they could throw up their hands, and just make sure her credit rating is so bad she can’t do this again, and take any future earnings, which will be nil. Unless her mom signed as a co-signer there is nothing they can do to her. I’m not positive about the disability/welfare/tugboats though. Hopefully they can take it because it’s clear she isn’t spending it to survive or care for Gracie.

AcornsAreForever

All over his FOREHEAD... SEX!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Which means that it was likely her mom, who would rather scam an acquaintance of Kai's out of 2 grand than paying her tard daughter’s bills.
Or grift her tard dodder's friends rather than making said tard dodder get a job bagging groceries and forcing her to take some responsibility. But nahhh, that just wouldn't be Lisa.