Trainwreck ForeverKailyn / SincerelyKailyn / kmwbeauty / Kailyn Marie Hughes/Wilcher - Hey Guyths!

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
She looks sort of ok in some photos that have been filtered and Facetuned to hell and back, but then when you see her head shape in all its unfiltered glory and an uncontrolled angle, you have to wonder what the fuck an x-ray of her skull would actually look like. When she was thin it wasn't as obvious, but she's packed on weight on her jowls in such an unfortunate way that whatever jaw deformity she has looks 50 times worse.

speshul_sn0wflake

Miss, you're causing a scene
kiwifarms.net
That definitely doesn’t sound like Kailyn. “Regret it deeply” is beyond her power to articulate. As pointed out, she uses an exclamation mark after every sentence, and her sentences are rarely more than a few words. Kai just doesn’t sound like that, even when she is actually trying to communicate.

Which means that it was likely her mom, who would rather scam an acquaintance of Kai's out of 2 grand than paying her tard daughter’s bills.

While two thousand dollars is probably a lot for them, it isn’t something that can’t be paid off. They don’t seem to want for anything-Amazon Prime, Netflix, Gracie gets toys (and not only old ones) Kailyn is always posting ugly dresses she bought, she just got a hair cut and I doubt mommy could have done it (as it actually looks decent.) They could cut back and set up a payment plan, one of them could drive for Uber, deliver pizzas, or maybe use the Shanty to give perms to 80 year olds more than once a month. But hey, let’s see if one of Kailyn’s friends will give it for free!

Her boyfran better watch out, he’s about to be hit up for $2,000. The debt is $1700 and change, so they might even make a $200.00 profit and then Kai can load up on Jeffree Star. Or, Mac, which seems more to her taste.

I looked up the attorneys, and they state they collect more debts than anybody in Maryland. They aren’t mere bill collectors. She’s gone through the bill collection process and have ignored all the calls and letters. They usually garnish wages once it gets to court but Kai has no wages. So I don’t know if they can take her tugboats or not, but if they want to push it she could be in some hurt.

Or, they could throw up their hands, and just make sure her credit rating is so bad she can’t do this again, and take any future earnings, which will be nil. Unless her mom signed as a co-signer there is nothing they can do to her. I’m not positive about the disability/welfare/tugboats though. Hopefully they can take it because it’s clear she isn’t spending it to survive or care for Gracie.
I guess if you've got a worthless welfare NEET adult child, and a legal firewall against liability, there's no reason to not let her run up thousands in CC debt on stupid crap. The things that would penalize normal people are completely useless against Kailyn, unless they garnish her tardbux.
They usually can't garnish SSDI/SSI but they have other ways of screwing her into the ground aside from credit. Since she thinks her income is YouTube and ive seen her earnings (it was like less than $30 a year as she can't participate in the ad revenue program) she basically lied on the application to get the cards. She certainly could've worked out a payment plan with them. I very highly doubt she even tried because they'll usually settle for 50% of the debt.

"Social Security benefits and Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) payments can be garnished to pay child support and alimony; court-ordered restitution to a crime victim; back taxes; and non-tax debt owed to a federal agency, such as student loans or some federally funded home loans."

Who wants to bet she gets a default judgement because mommy won't take her, or when she was served she signed for it and hid the papers? I can't see either of them showing up for this, and even if they did they're going to be pro se and get fucked five ways from Sunday. Her mom won't be able to speak for her and Kai will insist that she makes the big bucks from being a "Thuper Famouth Beyooty Gooroo", which will be fun once the court finds out she's never filed a tax return in her life and can't prove income. Either that, or Kais mom has to somehow convince Kai to say she's a broke bitch with no income but a tard tug boat, and Kai throws a tantrum and gets held in contempt. That'll be fun too because then they'll find out she lied about her income in order to obtain the card.

But I still think you'll see a "default" judgment entered when they don't show up. They'll think that's the end of it until they start either putting a lein on their vehicles or intercepting Matt's child support. She's pretty much judgement proof at this point and even if ordered to pay you can't draw blood from a stone.

Oh to be a fly on that wall.

As for the conversation - Im glad that there's a few others that think that isn't Kailyn. While uploading that I was rereading it as its been a while, and it just doesn't line up with how Kai talks. I especially love that when she has to write up a repayment plan, she cops attitude as she thought she was just going to get a $2000 gift, interest free with no plans on repaying it. Both Kai and her mom live in dream world.

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
yep, cavalry spv is for sure a collection agency.
Most of their clients appear to be larger banks. I'm thinking it's almost certainly credit card debt from either a store card that's serviced by Citi or some other bank like that, or a low-end card from a big bank.

How did she even get a credit card? I wonder how big her limit was and how long did she ignore it?
It usually takes a decent number of missed payments for a bank to sell off someone's debt to a servicer like this, so I'd imagine this has been an ongoing issue.

She's got three or four credit cards, IIRC.
A Chase Bank card, a Visa, Ulta, and another I can't remember at the moment. She mentioned the ones she has when she tried getting money from a PL on YTT to pay off her debt. I thought she was just trying to hustle someone out of money, I didn't realize she really is in debt.

As long as you show some income and meet the criteria, you can get one. I'm sure she used her parents income to pad hers. Of course MW didn't bother teaching her prize pig about using credit wisely.
Yeah, it's not as difficult as a lot of people assume it is to get credit cards. If you've ever looked at a bankruptcy docket or other similar documents that show assets and debts, it's not uncommon to see complete morons who somehow have collective credit limits of $50K+.

I looked up the attorneys, and they state they collect more debts than anybody in Maryland. They aren’t mere bill collectors. She’s gone through the bill collection process and have ignored all the calls and letters. They usually garnish wages once it gets to court but Kai has no wages. So I don’t know if they can take her tugboats or not, but if they want to push it she could be in some hurt.

Or, they could throw up their hands, and just make sure her credit rating is so bad she can’t do this again, and take any future earnings, which will be nil. Unless her mom signed as a co-signer there is nothing they can do to her. I’m not positive about the disability/welfare/tugboats though. Hopefully they can take it because it’s clear she isn’t spending it to survive or care for Gracie.
I guess if you've got a worthless welfare NEET adult child, and a legal firewall against liability, there's no reason to not let her run up thousands in CC debt on stupid crap. The things that would penalize normal people are completely useless against Kailyn, unless they garnish her tardbux.
We've never gotten confirmation what her tugboat is, but if it's something like SSDI, it's untouchable. The debt collector is big, but that doesn't mean they're going to be able to get blood from this turnip squash. It will most likely end up like Chris - her credit will be shot to shit, and she'll probably never be able to get an unsecured loan ever again, but she ultimately will get away with it. In fact, it will probably affect her less than Chris, since she doesn't drive and won't need to finance a car, and because Mama Wheelchair is a lot younger than Barb.

AcornsAreForever

All over his FOREHEAD... SEX!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's absolutely on SSI. For SSDI, you have to have work credits. Kai has never had a job, so she has no work credits. SSI is much less bulletproof than SSDI.
Regardless of whether its SSDI or SSI, private corporations cannot garnish government benefits. Government benefits can only be garnished by other government agencies. I.e., if they find out that she's been collecting food stamps/TANF illegally, the DHS can go after her tugboat for welfare fraud.

speshul_sn0wflake

Miss, you're causing a scene
kiwifarms.net
Regardless of whether its SSDI or SSI, private corporations cannot garnish government benefits. Government benefits can only be garnished by other government agencies. I.e., if they find out that she's been collecting food stamps/TANF illegally, the DHS can go after her tugboat for welfare fraud.
Agreed. I don't even think they'll show up, and even if they do there's no attorney on file so it'll be pro se. The debt collection company will get a default judgement and should she ever get an inheritance or any type of money they'll take it. Her credit will be even more shot to shit than it already is.

Here's where the issue lies: she most likely lied to get that card. It seems she really does believe that she gets an come from YouTube, and lets be real - you know she put that down as her occupation on the form to get the line of credit. If infact she filled out the form herself which I don't know if she's mentally capable of doing so. Most of these shitty store cards have a low threshold, like $22000 a year as min. Income requirements, which she still wouldn't qualify for even with her tard bucks.

If she lied on those forms to obtain a credit card, they can seriously fuck her. That means lying about income, occupation, source of income, and anything else you'd see on a form to open a line of credit. People think it's not that serious but it infact carries hefty penalties and jail time if convicted. Not saying that will happen but it's a risk I wouldn't want to take myself.

Then there's the question of income tax filings. She claims to have a job, even if it is "independent contractor" (she doesn't make enough, anything over $400 counts) yet hasn't ever filed taxes. So if shes claiming she has a job that on these forms, yet has never filed taxes, that might get the IRS on her ass. Now, if the Debt Collection company can show that she said she was employed to get the card, and they find no record of her working or filing taxes ever, she can be fucked over as well.

MW, although brighter than Kai (as is my cat so not saying much), isn't very smart herself. I certainly wouldn't put it past her to announce that "My dodder can't pay because she doesn't have a job!" and that will bring into question why she put down she was employed when she wasn't. Mom will lie, say she was employed back then but not now (probably blaming it on being a SAHM knowing that cunt) and they'll ask for her tax filings from that year. So either they lie and it fucks them, or they tell the truth and it fucks them. If Kai has a bank account and was claiming to be employed when she opened that card, they can certainly drain any account she has with the exception of a "trust fund" which lets be honest, that isn't happening because she nor guac have one.

The fact that they're going after her for that amount, which isn't much in the scheme of things, shows me she's defaulted before and has a history of not paying off debts and ignored any attempt at negotiating a pay schedule. That company has a high win rate in court and especially in Maryland (as others have mentioned). They seemingly dodged every attempt at correspondence and, if they can't fuck the Wilchers financially (blood from a turnip eggplant and all that) I wouldn't be surprised if they try to fuck with them in other ways, like getting them screwed to the wall for lying to obtain a line of credit.

What's with this family thinking that "if you ignore it, it goes away!"? That's something I'd expect from a child. What's worse, the fact that those texts are clearly from MW trying to grub money from PLs for kai's bills (I've spoken to Kai and she's not capable of writing those things) and you see that the apple didn't fall far from the tree.

I can almost guarantee that the new roof that she claims is being put on (which could be a lie as when I had a roof redone, you heard the work even inside the house and it was quiet in that video) was either paid for by a line of credit, a relative, or PW retirement fund, and it just adds to the fuckery that is the wilchers.

Cheesegirl78

"I want to f**k you sex sex sex"
kiwifarms.net
The only other thing I can think of to get out of the debt is to claim the bank gave a line of credit to a mentally handicapped person.

But if Kailyn was making payments on the cards, that gets shot down.

• Agree
Reactions: AcornsAreForever

Cheesegirl78

"I want to f**k you sex sex sex"
kiwifarms.net
How did this trogolyte even obtain any lines of credit? Obviously she had to lie on the applications. Good lord does she even have half a braincell rattling around in her space mountain shaped and sized head?
I'm assuming she padded her tugboat with her mother's/parents income.
Just another part of life her mother never taught her about. But Lisa's hiding massive debt from Michael, or so the rumour goes. Apple doesn't fall too far from the tree.

Oh noooo. Those customized walmart boxer briefs. I could have gone my whole entire life never knowing she got those for him. Now my life has lost a little bit of light and meaning.

Edit so I don't double post: In her IG story she says they got matching rings, but she can't show us because it's on the hand she's using to hold her phone to record. Is... is she unaware that she has two hands and can easily switch which hand she's using to record?

THOTHunterAlice

The dimensional merge is about to happen!
kiwifarms.net
Oh noooo. Those customized walmart boxer briefs. I could have gone my whole entire life never knowing she got those for him. Now my life has lost a little bit of light and meaning.

Edit so I don't double post: In her IG story she says they got matching rings, but she can't show us because it's on the hand she's using to hold her phone to record. Is... is she unaware that she has two hands and can easily switch which hand she's using to record?
Well she is re.tarded enough to have to get a list of instructions to know how to make a bowl of cereal and not know how to navigate her own neighborhood, so yes, she is stupid enough to not know how to switch hands to hold her phone.

babyTAP

full time cuckold
kiwifarms.net

personally I think this is a lie. The ring probably didn’t fit her sauseeg so she’s holding off the reveal until they can go exchange them at Walmart.

AcornsAreForever

All over his FOREHEAD... SEX!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kai learned how to grift
personally I think this is a lie. The ring probably didn’t fit her sauseeg so she’s holding off the reveal until they can go exchange them at Walmart.
Either that or there is no ring, unless she ordered one for herself and is waiting until UPS delivers, then she'll show it. Kai thinks she has to always receive jewelry every single holiday from her victims, be it her dodder or her latest CPW.