Trainwreck ForeverKailyn / SincerelyKailyn / kmwbeauty / Kailyn Marie Hughes/Wilcher - Hey Guyths!

Broken Pussy

Kitten Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's such a weird thing to claim too. Like who the fuck gives a shit how she wears her hair.
In her defense, she gets a lot of “advice” from people on social media who are trying to coerce her into doing something dumb so they can laugh at her when she does it. There’s a comment on the post of her new haircut encouraging her to dye her hair purple, for instance. She’s highly suggestible and she’ll take a suggestion and run with it like it’s her idea.

It’s hard to feel sorry for someone like her, though, who simultaneously claims ideas that aren’t her own to seem like she has more agency and creativity than she does, while also refusing to take responsibility for ideas that inspire actions that end badly. It’s her idea unless it’s a bad idea. Then she was pressured into it.

LoveYouLongTime

kiwifarms.net
In her defense, she gets a lot of “advice” from people on social media who are trying to coerce her into doing something dumb so they can laugh at her when she does it. There’s a comment on the post of her new haircut encouraging her to dye her hair purple, for instance. She’s highly suggestible and she’ll take a suggestion and run with it like it’s her idea.

It’s hard to feel sorry for someone like her, though, who simultaneously claims ideas that aren’t her own to seem like she has more agency and creativity than she does, while also refusing to take responsibility for ideas that inspire actions that end badly. It’s her idea unless it’s a bad idea. Then she was pressured into it.
Thats true. I imagine a Kaigent told her that she would look like Kim Kardashian with a middle part or something as ludicrous.

• Agree
Reactions: speshul_sn0wflake

AcornsAreForever

Yeah, we're all whores...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She has now deleted all mention of The Purse from her Instagram stories. This means The Purse never existed, and no one will speculate any further about the provenance of The Purse.

This is exactly how PR works. You say a company sent you something for free, no one believes you, and then you pretend like it never happened!
That's so Klassic Kai. If anyone brings it up, she'll figure out a way to make herself look like the Bullied Victim™ because too many people asked her about the purse and they made her have angzyetee.
Bbgorl got a fresh new look straight out of 1975.

Also the second picture is just because I had to suffer through it, now you all do too.
You can smell the sweat, grime, grease and filth through the screen.

Then she was pressured into it.
Then she gets to play the role of the "Thimple women, Helpless victim", she thinks she's honed to an art form over the years.

RE: The long hair parted in the middle. She got tired of not having her L bangs to swipe constantly and she needed something "new" to do three videos, twelve instagram stories, and countless selfies on, since the PR Bag™ lie was such a huge flop.

the hugga bunch

kiwifarms.net
Just cannot get over the fact that a 30 year divorcee with an almost 6 year old child would try to brag about being in a relationship for 7 months. I mean I totally expect it from her, but she isn't dating a teenager with no spine or a disabled man child now. Jeff is isn't a catch by any means but he has a somewhat logical head on his shoulder's from what I've seen. He's gotta be feeling some major cringe, or maybe he's not use to 300lbs gorillas being twitterpated with him and acting like dick obsessed teenage girls towards him and likes it for now.

It wont last when they finally move in together and he figures out that this bitch can't cook, clean, shower, or function as an adult. Her horse mouth smiles and idiotic laughter towards everything he says and does can only take her so far.

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
It wont last when they finally move in together and he figures out that this bitch can't cook, clean, shower, or function as an adult. Her horse mouth smiles and idiotic laughter towards everything he says and does can only take her so far.
It wouldn't surprise me if the status quo continues for several years to be honest - they each live with their moms and meet up maybe twice a month for some fatty sex, dollar store candy, and shitty chain restaurant food. They're each getting exactly what they want from their relationship: Jeff is getting his dick wet and has a woman who actually wants him, and Kai has a boyfriend to buy her shit and fuck her that she can brag about on the internet.

Madolche

unlimited
kiwifarms.net
Just cannot get over the fact that a 30 year divorcee with an almost 6 year old child would try to brag about being in a relationship for 7 months. I mean I totally expect it from her, but she isn't dating a teenager with no spine or a disabled man child now. Jeff is isn't a catch by any means but he has a somewhat logical head on his shoulder's from what I've seen. He's gotta be feeling some major cringe, or maybe he's not use to 300lbs gorillas being twitterpated with him and acting like dick obsessed teenage girls towards him and likes it for now.

My fave is how she described it as a 7 month anniversary, disregarding the fact that anniversary refers to years and not months. It's a total high-schooler thing to say.

Cheesegirl78

"I want to f**k you sex sex sex"
kiwifarms.net
  • Optimistic
Reactions: AcornsAreForever

LoveYouLongTime

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1403789

So, the courthouse is closed and Kailyn's probable credit card debt trial has been cancelled without being rescheduled or postponed. It was originally postponed until 7/17/2020 due to COVID-19, but the courts in Prince George’s County are slowly opening in stages, so it could be months before she has to actually pay up.
Has she addressed this? I wonder if she even knows or if her parents are just going to quietly pay it off or just let her have a judgement against her because it's not like they'll be able to collect on it. She doesn't have a job to garnish and if she has a bank account the only money going in is her monthly disability YouTube check. She's never going to have any assets so it's not like it'll affect her trying to buy a house or car. Maybe her parents are just going to ignore it and let it be Jeff's problem if he marries her.

Mrs.MichaelRooker

I'm his sugarplum
kiwifarms.net

A few choice screenshots from her latest GRWM catastrophe.

Screenshot_20200624-193228_YouTube.jpg

Bitch slathered her face with a full coverage concelar (as opposed to just using a light foundation or tinted moisturizer ) because she only wanted light coverage. Note how she didn't even blend it to the edges of her bloated face... spot conceal my ass.

Screenshot_20200624-193333_YouTube.jpg

The amount of loose powder this buffoon applies with a buffing brush and not even bothering to tap of the excess...the way she cakes it on that mole disturbs me on so many levels.

Screenshot_20200624-194937_YouTube.jpg

Applies bronzer with a blush brush resulting in brown stripes across her jowls. Sad attempt at contouring that shapeless squash head.

Last edited:

Jaded Optimist

Me love you long time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

A few choice screenshots from her latest GRWM catastrophe.

View attachment 1404022

Bitch slathered her face with a full coverage concelar (as opposed to just using a light foundation or tinted moisturizer ) because she only wanted light coverage. Note how she didn't even blend it to the edges of her bloated face... spot conceal my ass.

View attachment 1404023

The amount of loose powder this buffoon applies with a buffing brush and not even bothering to tap of the excess...the way she cakes it on that mole disturbs me on so many levels.

View attachment 1404044

Applies bronzer with a blush brush resulting in brown stripes across her jowls. Sad attempt at contouring that shapeless squash head.
Her concealer is so light it looks like she is doing Kabuki theater.