Trainwreck ForeverKailyn / SincerelyKailyn / kmwbeauty / Kailyn Marie Hughes/Wilcher - Hey Guyths!

LoveYouLongTime

kiwifarms.net
Not really. She tried to brush it off as a rumor, then shamed people for talking about something "private" (like public records) that they found online in her live chat. Thanks to repeated postponements/cancellations, she probably thinks if she just ignores it and hides the paperwork from Mama Wilcher, it'll all just go away.
Thanks for posting this. I love how she's trying to be a bad bitch in this video but whispering so Mama Wilcher won't find out.

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
I feel she was much better at makeup in her early 20's

View attachment 1404169

That was fairly typical makeup back then (apart from the eyeliner) for a woman her age. Now how did she get to clown city in 2020?
I feel like makeup was way more basic not very long ago. I was watching a 2000s VH1 show and all the women wore pretty non-shocking makeup. There was not much blending, I didn't really see any contouring, and most of them tended to favor a shit ton of powder instead of foundation. A bunch of them just had one or two colors slapped on their eyelids.

Nowadays every MUA has to have twenty colors on their eyelids and six on their face. Combined with Kai's complete lack of understanding when it comes to color theory, that's a recipe for clownin'.

Cheesegirl78

"I want to f**k you sex sex sex"
kiwifarms.net
I feel she was much better at makeup in her early 20's

View attachment 1404169

That was fairly typical makeup back then (apart from the eyeliner) for a woman her age. Now how did she get to clown city in 2020?
And her skin was SO much better back then.
I laugh when she calls her breakouts acne, like she's a teenager dealing with some pimples.

It's from 15 years of using makeup wipes to clean her face instead of soap and water, wearing a full face of makeup to stew in the pool, wearing a full face to sit around the house, and so on.

Sweetpeaa

kiwifarms.net
And her skin was SO much better back then.
I laugh when she calls her breakouts acne, like she's a teenager dealing with some pimples.

It's from 15 years of using makeup wipes to clean her face instead of soap and water, wearing a full face of makeup to stew in the pool, wearing a full face to sit around the house, and so on.
Did she even have acne as a teen? It doesn't seem like she did from the pictures. In her early 20's her skin was clear apart from the odd zit on her forehead. Her hygiene decline really started when she was pregnant.

melty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That might be the worst video of hers I've seen, holy shit. Not a single good choice, nothing that makes sense.
My favorite parts:
-looks into camera, smiles and says "brows look even" , they don't
-"usually when I do my makeup, I don't really have a plan"
-zero concept of color theory
-asks for video suggestions again
-" 'plyin makeup"
-doesn't feel like she needs full coverage
-says shes just going to spot conceal but smashes it all over her weird flabby jowls
If someone tried to say and do as many wrong things as possible they wouldn't top this...

PolexiaAphrodisia

kiwifarms.net

lightswitchdoll

oh mate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

A few choice screenshots from her latest GRWM catastrophe.

View attachment 1404022

Bitch slathered her face with a full coverage concelar (as opposed to just using a light foundation or tinted moisturizer ) because she only wanted light coverage. Note how she didn't even blend it to the edges of her bloated face... spot conceal my ass.

View attachment 1404023

The amount of loose powder this buffoon applies with a buffing brush and not even bothering to tap of the excess...the way she cakes it on that mole disturbs me on so many levels.

View attachment 1404044

Applies bronzer with a blush brush resulting in brown stripes across her jowls. Sad attempt at contouring that shapeless squash head.
is the brush cleaner she's using safe to spray on right before she jabs herself in the eye with it?

The way she eyefucks herself for ages right at the start and then abruptly cuts in to her blotchy spotty sans fards face is beautiful. Not like a jump scare at all.

PolexiaAphrodisia

kiwifarms.net
The lines are from her bra. She's probably wearing an incorrectly sized one. Or the fabric of that dress is so cheap it just clips to it.

Is it just me or is one lower than the other....?
The dress is also incredibly crooked on her. Her boobs are tiny for a fat girl and splayed out to the sides, and this dress does not do an ounce of her a single goddamn favor.

Jaded Optimist

Me love you long time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The lines are from her bra. She's probably wearing an incorrectly sized one. Or the fabric of that dress is so cheap it just clips to it.

Is it just me or is one lower than the other....?
There are no bra straps though. I think she is wearing a convertible bra but have the straps behind her back and under her arms. Look at the weird shape at the top of the cups, see my shitty mspaint-esque drawing.
She took a convertible bra like this
2020-06-25 11.51.07.jpg
And did this to try and make a strapless bra
2020-06-25 11.40.40.jpg

Cheesegirl78

"I want to f**k you sex sex sex"
kiwifarms.net
What the hell is going on with her boobs here?
View attachment 1405693
The top of the dress is too small.
You can see how it's wrinkled, and it's mashing her boobs down .
That has to be uncomfortable for her, and the side seams at the top won't last long.
She honestly cannot see the clothes she buys are always too small.
She also has several strapless bras, I don't know why she doesn't wear them.