Trainwreck ForeverKailyn / SincerelyKailyn / kmwbeauty / Kailyn Marie Hughes/Wilcher - Hey Guyths!

THOTHunterAlice

You have to try to be this fucking stupid
kiwifarms.net

Madolche

unlimited
kiwifarms.net
Kailyn's angst posting is also coupled to the fact that she was nearly there having self awareness recently. In her insta stories, she noticed that her GRWM or other makeup tutorials don't get nearly as many views as her fashion hauls or question videos. Normally, one would assume that it has to do with quality, like the quality of your makeup skills or how the video is edited.

Not Kai. She believes that makeup videos and beauty stuff overall is just not as popular. As a self proclaimed 'beauty guru', it's hilarious how out of touch she is with the actual beauty world. The beauty "community" is one of the hottest online commodities right now, especially for influencers. People outside of the community know of the constant drama, videos, content, etc. going on right now. For Kailyn to believe that beauty/makeup is no longer popular is one of the dumbest things she has said in a while, which is to say all day, cause who knows what we'll hear next week.

She has now stated that she wants to be a fashion channel, because I guess she truly believes that people give her higher views on her try on videos for fashion advice and not to see how much of a beach ball she looks. Oh boy, can't wait to see the next mermaid slipper and muumuu dress selfie on the porch look.

Broken Pussy

Kitten Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kailyn's angst posting is also coupled to the fact that she was nearly there having self awareness recently. In her insta stories, she noticed that her GRWM or other makeup tutorials don't get nearly as many views as her fashion hauls or question videos. Normally, one would assume that it has to do with quality, like the quality of your makeup skills or how the video is edited.

Not Kai. She believes that makeup videos and beauty stuff overall is just not as popular. As a self proclaimed 'beauty guru', it's hilarious how out of touch she is with the actual beauty world. The beauty "community" is one of the hottest online commodities right now, especially for influencers. People outside of the community know of the constant drama, videos, content, etc. going on right now. For Kailyn to believe that beauty/makeup is no longer popular is one of the dumbest things she has said in a while, which is to say all day, cause who knows what we'll hear next week.

She has now stated that she wants to be a fashion channel, because I guess she truly believes that people give her higher views on her try on videos for fashion advice and not to see how much of a beach ball she looks. Oh boy, can't wait to see the next mermaid slipper and muumuu dress selfie on the porch look.
She’s also pretending to be upset because someone shared pictures of Gracie’s face that came from her “private” Instagram. The “private” Instagram where she has befriended dozens of people she doesn’t actually know. Oh, the betrayal.

stunneeeen

Certified: Horrendous
kiwifarms.net
She’s also pretending to be upset because someone shared pictures of Gracie’s face that came from her “private” Instagram. The “private” Instagram where she has befriended dozens of people she doesn’t actually know. Oh, the betrayal.
That got me so good.
Like... if you add people you don’t actually know, this will happen.

you can’t say it’s private while at the same time, not keeping it private.

speshul_sn0wflake

Miss, you're causing a scene
kiwifarms.net
a.aa
That got me so good.
Like... if you add people you don’t actually know, this will happen.

you can’t say it’s private while at the same time, not keeping it private.
She's been showing pictures of Guac since day one anyway. There's kind of no point in stopping for 3 months when you've been plastering the kid everywhere since it popped out of the womb. That's one of the funniest things about this ogre, she acts like fucking paparazzi are following her around and that people are just dying to get a glimpse of her or her painfully slow offspring. In reality, she posts every second of her mundane life online, from her stupid fat-girl fare & sugar laced coffee, to her pump and dump weekends at the dirty dungeon. The best part is she still hasn't come to the realization that 99% of her views come from people hate watching her. She's so dense she genuinely believes that she's got actual fans.

This is why it's never good to live in an echo chamber. She has not one person in her life to tell her the truth and in turn she waddles around her house all day looking like Mrs. Doubtfire cosplaying Mama Cass.

Sweetpeaa

kiwifarms.net

Kailyn is also older.. something she doesn't want to accept. Most beauty guru's over the age of 30 have accepted they've aged out. They do other things. Like Michelle Phan for example, she has come back to make a few videos just for nostalgia but her main focus is her business. She has acknowledged she's ''not 22 anymore''.

AcornsAreForever

Yeah, we're all whores...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kailyn is also older.. something she doesn't want to accept. Most beauty guru's over the age of 30 have accepted they've aged out. They do other things. Like Michelle Phan for example, she has come back to make a few videos just for nostalgia but her main focus is her business. She has acknowledged she's ''not 22 anymore''.
Michelle Phan and others who started making videos when kai did, actually did something with their channels and their brand. They actually had talent and potential. Those who were talented, got business contracts and collabs, others, used their popularity to further their careers in other ways. Kai was always a lazy, unambitious lolcow. She didn't even try and market her stupidity or make a living off of her notoriety. She has nothing to fall back on because she never had a career in the first place.

She might miss how Youtube used to be, but it, like any potential she might have had to be a successful Youtuber, is gone.She's not 22 anymore and there's no sugar or hope left in the bowl.

Cheesegirl78

"I want to f**k you sex sex sex"
kiwifarms.net
Michelle Phan and others who started making videos when kai did, actually did something with their channels and their brand. They actually had talent and potential. Those who were talented, got business contracts and collabs, others, used their popularity to further their careers in other ways. Kai was always a lazy, unambitious lolcow. She didn't even try and market her stupidity or make a living off of her notoriety. She has nothing to fall back on because she never had a career in the first place.

She might miss how Youtube used to be, but it, like any potential she might have had to be a successful Youtuber, is gone.She's not 22 anymore and there's no sugar or hope left in the bowl.
Oh, there's ALWAYS sugar in Kailyn's bowl, can you imagine the fistpounding if said sugar bowl was empty?

Broken Pussy

Kitten Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Spends first part of the video whining about how jealous she is that other people get to share every detail of their children’s lives on social media. Spends the second part of the video whining about how she should have never shared Gracie on social media because people are mean. Shows no awareness that these are completely opposite stances that do nothing but illustrate her number one personality trait: the desire to do whatever she wants without facing any negative consequences, ever.

Bunny at Law

kiwifarms.net
Spends first part of the video whining about how jealous she is that other people get to share every detail of their children’s lives on social media. Spends the second part of the video whining about how she should have never shared Gracie on social media because people are mean. Shows no awareness that these are completely opposite stances that do nothing but illustrate her number one personality trait: the desire to do whatever she wants without facing any negative consequences, ever.

View attachment 1410067
watching that poor filter snap back on after she touched her bangs was painful. semper fi, filter.

crap

the state is controlling my destiny and my penis
kiwifarms.net
>Be Kai
>Watch video of fellow beauty gooroo with her kidsth
>No one calling other goooroooo bad mom
>giggleexhale.exe
>Post video with Gracie
>Get called bad mawm even though shared llama toys with Gracie
>elephantstomp.mp4
>What Marlena do different????
>"Maybe they call me a bad mom because they think I'm doing things that a bad parent would do?"
>nope.jpg
>brain.exe encountered a fatal error and must be shut down
>If Kai not problem then...
>lightbulb.xlsx
>It must be da haydurs fault
>No show Gracie to haydurs, haydurs no hate hate hate hate hate
>But wait no show Gracie no get picture likes not fair
>I WISH I COULD SHOW HER TO YEW GUYESSSS SIGHHHHH PLEASE PITY LIKES PLEAS

speshul_sn0wflake

Miss, you're causing a scene
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1410067
"They thteal my dodders pictureth and useth them as memes and avatarth on gothip siteth"

I thought she didn't religiously read YTT? Stupid ignoramus can't ever remember her own lies. May I say that she's looking extra special in that video? @PolexiaAphrodisia (2 pings in one day, sorry!) hit the nail on the head with this description "Crop out the tattoo on her foot and show them to a stranger, they'd guess that it was from the Facebook account of some lady in her 60s showing off how well her adult tard daughter is doing." I didn't think it was possible for the slow squash to regress any further, but uh, here we are.

She did an entire video (where again, she looked more ret.arded than usual) when she was knocked up talking about not showing her kid on the internet when it finally calved. Then it sleeps through the kids birth pops out Gracie and plasters the kids face everywhere because she realized it's the only semi(but not really)interesting thing she's done in a decade and it got her more views, even if they were to hate on the kid.

Then in true slow squash fashion, she ignores the kid while MW takes on parenting duties.

Kid doesn't hit any milestone within a timely fashion, squash does nothing.

Kid has a speech impediment? Kailyn does nothing. (I don't believe for one second that kid saw a speech therapist)

Potty train Gracie? "That's the thcools job silly!" (Don't know if shes potty trained now but it doesn't change the fact that even if she is, they let that go on way too long)

Pretends to enroll Gracie in school, makes Gracie parade around in a backpack and hypes her up only to not enroll her at all. It's not like this kid is baby Einstein, she needs all the help she can get and further delaying her education didn't help at all.

"I'm thuch a good mom, I don't know why people thay I don't care about her and shouldn't have had a chi -- what mom? Jeffth here?! Thorry guise, gotta go, my boyfraans here." -waddles out front door before realizing she forgot something. Walks past Gracie, grabs makeup bag, waddles out to Jeff's car-

She loves her kid "tho much" yet couldn't be arsed to visit it in the hospital after it got surgery at x days old, but could go to all her white trash haunts to buy shit. Can't be bothered to interact with the kid unless there's a camera in her face. Can't even brush the kids teeth or take her to a dentist because she put the cart before the horse again and thought it was a great idea to have a kid while living at home, having no job, no life skills, and no way of getting around town unless it was begging her lazy, sloth-like mommy for a ride. Yet she can't see why she gets shit on by the internet and doesn't understand why other moms (who provide for their kid and actually raise it) don't get roasted daily like she does? I understand she has 0 self awareness but she's now crossed into willfully ignorant territory. If she's watching these Youtubers she absolutely realizes how different her life is even if she won't admit it.

Cheesegirl78

kiwifarms.net
Gracie had bowel surgery as soon as she was born. She was in the NICU for 10 days, and Kailyn didn't visit ONCE. But she could call the nurse's station at any time, guise!!!
It was LISA who stayed with Gracie while Kailyn rode a scootypuff around Wal-Mart to buy more makeup she didn't need.
Why Lisa didn't plant her foot in Kailyn's ass and make her stay with her own daughter, I will never know.
She supposedly let Kailyn have Gracie because she thought it would make her grow up, but she never made Kailyn DO anything.

Sorry for going on a rant, but hearing things like this, and from my own dealings with her, the way she treats Gracie gets my blood boiling.

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
Gracie had bowel surgery as soon as she was born. She was in the NICU for 10 days, and Kailyn didn't visit ONCE. But she could call the nurse's station at any time, guise!!!
It was LISA who stayed with Gracie while Kailyn rode a scootypuff around Wal-Mart to buy more makeup she didn't need.
Why Lisa didn't plant her foot in Kailyn's ass and make her stay with her own daughter, I will never know.
She supposedly let Kailyn have Gracie because she thought it would make her grow up, but she never made Kailyn DO anything.

Sorry for going on a rant, but hearing things like this, and from my own dealings with her, the way she treats Gracie gets my blood boiling.
I really do think that at this point MW believes Kai is dangerous to Guac. Under Kai's supervision, Guac would almost certainly come to harm in some way. Can you imagine if MW and PW went away for the weekend?

Kai wouldn't be able to feed herself or Guac unless she ordered a pizza - could she even handle doing that?

Guac wants to play - Kai turns on her video and tells Guac to shake her booty, blow a kiss, dance sexy, give a wink. Guac holds up dolls to try and play with mawmmy, which reminds Kai of her own stash, so she thumps back to her room and takes pictures of her dollth to post on social media. She closes her door so Guac can't come and touch them.

Guac says she wants to play outside - Kai, barely tearing her eyes from her phone, huffily opens the door for the child like she was a dog going out to shit - then Guac toddles over to the swimming pool...

Guac needs to be changed - Kai doesn't know how to do that so she either leaves the child in her diaper, tells Guac to take it off herself and then lets her run around Pooh-style, or frantically calls her mom and says she has to come home and change the diaper of a school age child.

Guac has a nightmare at night - Kai angrily tells her to go back to bed, marches in and puts on "Barbie Elsa Fun Dentist Pregnant Anna Disney Love Funny Dance Doll Princess" on YouTube before stomping back to the laven-durr dungeon. Then she posts more memes about how hard it is to be a thingle mawm but how they make tho many thacrifithes for their doddirs.

Cheesegirl78

kiwifarms.net
I really do think that at this point MW believes Kai is dangerous to Guac. Under Kai's supervision, Guac would almost certainly come to harm in some way. Can you imagine if MW and PW went away for the weekend?

Kai wouldn't be able to feed herself or Guac unless she ordered a pizza - could she even handle doing that?

Guac wants to play - Kai turns on her video and tells Guac to shake her booty, blow a kiss, dance sexy, give a wink. Guac holds up dolls to try and play with mawmmy, which reminds Kai of her own stash, so she thumps back to her room and takes pictures of her dollth to post on social media. She closes her door so Guac can't come and touch them.

Guac says she wants to play outside - Kai, barely tearing her eyes from her phone, huffily opens the door for the child like she was a dog going out to shit - then Guac toddles over to the swimming pool...

Guac needs to be changed - Kai doesn't know how to do that so she either leaves the child in her diaper, tells Guac to take it off herself and then lets her run around Pooh-style, or frantically calls her mom and says she has to come home and change the diaper of a school age child.

Guac has a nightmare at night - Kai angrily tells her to go back to bed, marches in and puts on "Barbie Elsa Fun Dentist Pregnant Anna Disney Love Funny Dance Doll Princess" on YouTube before stomping back to the laven-durr dungeon. Then she posts more memes about how hard it is to be a thingle mawm but how they make tho many thacrifithes for their doddirs.
That's on Lisa and Michael for not putting their foot down and letting Kailyn get away with this shit.

Sweetpeaa

kiwifarms.net

Lots of people back then thought Gracie kicked the bucket and Kailyn didn't care. There was a notable silence on ''baby updates'' and instead pictures of makeup and cheese cake factory items on her Instagram for weeks. There was just this strange vibe that if the baby would have died Kailyn would have made a short giggle- exhaling video without genuine empathy that ''Grathies with the angels now. I'm thoooo thad, but it's God's plan''. She would have been back doing makeup hauls in a week too.

Broken Pussy

Kitten Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lots of people back then thought Gracie kicked the bucket and Kailyn didn't care. There was a notable silence on ''baby updates'' and instead pictures of makeup and cheese cake factory items on her Instagram for weeks. There was just this strange vibe that if the baby would have died Kailyn would have made a short giggle- exhaling video without genuine empathy that ''Grathies with the angels now. I'm thoooo thad, but it's God's plan''. She would have been back doing makeup hauls in a week too.
This is what happens now when Maureen has a baby. We all assume it’s going to die, and then we’re surprised when it doesn’t. And she shares dead baby photos on Instagram when it does actually die.

There’s something in the water in Bowie.

Cheesegirl78

kiwifarms.net
I'm willing to bet my life if Gracie died tomorrow, Kailyn will do just that.
Wait a week, mention Gracie died, and post a GRWM video showing off her makeup and outfit for Gracies' funeral, with a caption saying "I look fab!!!"