Trainwreck ForeverKailyn / SincerelyKailyn / kmwbeauty / Kailyn Marie Hughes/Wilcher - Hey Guyths!

AcornsAreForever

Yeah, we're all whores...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm willing to bet my life if Gracie died tomorrow, Kailyn will do just that.
Wait a week, mention Gracie died, and post a GRWM video showing off her makeup and outfit for Gracies' funeral, with a caption saying "I look fab!!!"
And when people rightfully told her off for being so inappropriate and amoral, she'd post a video stating that Gracie would want for her mommy to keep doing the things she lahves and that everyone grieves differently.

Broken Pussy

Kitten Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The day before, she posted on Instagram that a “friend” came over and gave Gracie presents. Then she posted pictures of Matt and Amber on Facebook, with the note that they came over the day before Gracie’s birthday to give her gifts. So, Matt, Gracie’s father, is a “friend” who doesn’t even attend the party, while Jeff, a man Kailyn has only dated for half a year, long-distance, is all up in the photos, in the dad spot. It’s sad.

Like, fuck Matt, if he wanted to be a dad, he should have tried harder. But this ridiculous bullshit is probably confusing for Gracie. And what about when they break up? Gracie gets a new “dad” from the ever decreasing pool of men desperate enough to have sex with her mother? While her actual dad isn’t willing or able to fight to be in her life?

This poor child. And Kailyn thinks that “bullies” on the internet are Gracie’s biggest obstacle to overcome. Nobody on the internet can say anything as damaging to Gracie as what is being done by the people who are supposed to care for her.

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
Kai can't let her daughter be in the middle of the group selfie even on her birthday. You know who the REAL princess here is!!

Guac would be such a cute child if they fixed her tremendously fucked-up teeth. (edit: why did I type "front" when all her teeth are jacked up?) Kai and Jeff, however, are beyond saving. Do we know why he dyed that nasty little hair patch? Or did he get Chris-Chan to send him a lock of teal hair and then glued it to his chin?

Last edited:

Mrs.MichaelRooker

I'm his sugarplum
kiwifarms.net
I'm on the highway to hell for this, but Gracie's teeth make her look like one of the vampire children in 30 Days of Night. Such a shame because she is an adorable kid.

That scraggly, pathetic excuse for a goatee on that skeazy old fart is beyond disturbing. Something about the way it rests on Kai's massive shoulder just icks me out. Having his tongue out trying to be quirky really gives me the heebie jeebies.

Yikes! That double chin on full display in that 2nd picture....who the hell would post yourself looking like that all over SM to a bunch of strangers? Oh that's right same person who posts shit like this.
20200130_201216.jpgScreenshot_20191218-230015_Chrome.jpg
Such an unfortunate looking creature.

LoveYouLongTime

kiwifarms.net
a.aa

She's been showing pictures of Guac since day one anyway. There's kind of no point in stopping for 3 months when you've been plastering the kid everywhere since it popped out of the womb. That's one of the funniest things about this ogre, she acts like fucking paparazzi are following her around and that people are just dying to get a glimpse of her or her painfully slow offspring. In reality, she posts every second of her mundane life online, from her stupid fat-girl fare & sugar laced coffee, to her pump and dump weekends at the dirty dungeon. The best part is she still hasn't come to the realization that 99% of her views come from people hate watching her. She's so dense she genuinely believes that she's got actual fans.

This is why it's never good to live in an echo chamber. She has not one person in her life to tell her the truth and in turn she waddles around her house all day looking like Mrs. Doubtfire cosplaying Mama Cass.
Considering how dim Kai is, I'm going to guess that Kai thinks she's a super popular successful YouTuber/influencer because she doesn't have a concept of numbers. She probably understands that 10 is more than 1, but when it gets up into the higher numbers she thinks having 300 views is the same thing as having 100,000 views. So she sees her views getting a couple hundred and thinks she's really well known because of it.

No idea if she posted other photos of just Gracie, but it's pretty telling that Kai HAS to be in the photos of her kid's birthday celebration. Her narcissism knows no bounds because how dare Gracie try to be the center of attention. Don't you know Gracie wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Kai!

Sweetpeaa

kiwifarms.net
His parents should have pushed MW harder to force Kai into abortion. He was even less equipped to be a parent than she was.
Gracie has no one. Lisa only tolerates her, Kailyn pretends she doesn't exist most of the time and Matt probably doesn't even have contact with her by his own choice (I'm not buying it's Kailyn and her Mother blocking him from seeing her).

I see teenage runaway in her future.

AcornsAreForever

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I need to go and Jack it, but, YTT posted a pic of Matt and his sister who were allowed to see Gracie the day before her sad celebration. Kai said that "her friend" came to see Gracie and gave her some gifts, but she was clearly talking about Matt. I wonder what Matt had to bribe them with, in order to see his daughter.

Jeff sure is eyeing Gracie like a shark who's spotted his next victim. Funny how the two pictures, (the Christmas one and now this one), of him looking at Gracie, both captured him gazing at her like one gazes at something (or someone), they're really into. He certainly doesn't look at Kai like that, oh but I'm sure it doesn't mean anything. He's just a child loving guy trying to make points with his girlfriend's parents.

Cheesegirl78

"I want to f**k you sex sex sex"
kiwifarms.net
I need to go and Jack it, but, YTT posted a pic of Matt and his sister who were allowed to see Gracie the day before her sad celebration. Kai said that "her friend" came to see Gracie and gave her some gifts, but she was clearly talking about Matt. I wonder what Matt had to bribe them with, in order to see his daughter.

Jeff sure is eyeing Gracie like a shark who's spotted his next victim. Funny how the two pictures, (the Christmas one and now this one), of him looking at Gracie, both captured him gazing at her like one gazes at something (or someone), they're really into. He certainly doesn't look at Kai like that, oh but I'm sure it doesn't mean anything. He's just a child loving guy trying to make points with his girlfriend's parents.
And only ONE picture of Gracie with her father and aunt, but tons of pictures of Kailyn and her pedo boyfriend.
In her IG stories, she mentioned all the gifts and family members that gave them to Gracie, but again, no mention of Matt or his family.
All the relatives were Kailyns', not Gracies' either.
"MY grandma, MY aunts, MY mom, MY other grandma." And so on.
Everything has to be about Kailyn.

AcornsAreForever

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And only ONE picture of Gracie with her father and aunt, but tons of pictures of Kailyn and her pedo boyfriend.
In her IG stories, she mentioned all the gifts and family members that gave them to Gracie, but again, no mention of Matt or his family.
All the relatives were Kailyns', not Gracies' either.
"MY grandma, MY aunts, MY mom, MY other grandma." And so on.
Everything has to be about Kailyn.
But of course. Gracie's in Kai's world, just a bit player in the Kai Karnival, and as long as she remembers, everything will be crimson and clover. As Gracie gets older and stops being an extension of Kai and stops entertaining her with her "good personality and being so funny", all hell will break loose. It's bad enough that Gracie's at the mercy of these idiots, but she's also the child of a malignant narcissist. Her life will not be an easy one...

Last edited: