Trainwreck ForeverKailyn / SincerelyKailyn / kmwbeauty / Kailyn Marie Hughes/Wilcher - Hey Guyths!

Madolche

unlimited
kiwifarms.net
I'm of the minority that believes Kai would actually be upset that Gracie dies, because being a mom is like...everything to her. I mean, obviously not actually parenting, but the identity of being a mom is so strongly tied to her personality that she would be devastated to lose her single mom status. It's all she relies on for having any sort of identity because otherwise she is a live at home fat 30 year old who has no real life experience. At least she can use Gracie as a crutch as to why she doesn't work: she's just oh so busy parenting, of course! Though if Gracie did for some reason pass she would definitely try to marry Jeff and have another kid.

LoveYouLongTime

kiwifarms.net
I'm of the minority that believes Kai would actually be upset that Gracie dies, because being a mom is like...everything to her. I mean, obviously not actually parenting, but the identity of being a mom is so strongly tied to her personality that she would be devastated to lose her single mom status. It's all she relies on for having any sort of identity because otherwise she is a live at home fat 30 year old who has no real life experience. At least she can use Gracie as a crutch as to why she doesn't work: she's just oh so busy parenting, of course! Though if Gracie did for some reason pass she would definitely try to marry Jeff and have another kid.
Arguably she would milk how she was a single mom who raised her daughter all by herself until tragedy struck. Any time the haydurs talked bad about her she would use Gracie's death as a shield on why people can't be mean to her. She would make sure to tell everyone at any possible time about her child who went to heaven(or some other generic cutesy way to describe death) since she can't use the busy parenting angle anymore she'll use the too busy grieving angle. Even 5 years down the road she would still tell everyone she's too busy grieving to do basic adult things.

Cheesegirl78

"I want to f**k you sex sex sex"
kiwifarms.net
Arguably she would milk how she was a single mom who raised her daughter all by herself until tragedy struck. Any time the haydurs talked bad about her she would use Gracie's death as a shield on why people can't be mean to her. She would make sure to tell everyone at any possible time about her child who went to heaven(or some other generic cutesy way to describe death) since she can't use the busy parenting angle anymore she'll use the too busy grieving angle. Even 5 years down the road she would still tell everyone she's too busy grieving to do basic adult things.
And she would be so happy, she wouldn't have to share her tugboat with Gracie anymore!
No more people annoying her with questions about what did she buy for Gracie, and she can be a Sephora Roog again!!!

Wildlechuza

Wild animal
kiwifarms.net
Kai can't let her daughter be in the middle of the group selfie even on her birthday. You know who the REAL princess here is!!

Guac would be such a cute child if they fixed her tremendously fucked-up teeth. (edit: why did I type "front" when all her teeth are jacked up?) Kai and Jeff, however, are beyond saving. Do we know why he dyed that nasty little hair patch? Or did he get Chris-Chan to send him a lock of teal hair and then glued it to his chin?
Been thinking about this and it feels like he’s doing this to look ~cool~ and impress that poor child.. GOD I hope I’m wrong but with every tiktok Gorilla posts, with her boring ass life with no meaning or purpose, no skills, not able to have one descent Intelligent conversation, he’s absolutely not there for Kaikai

Cheesegirl78

kiwifarms.net
Been thinking about this and it feels like he’s doing this to look ~cool~ and impress that poor child.. GOD I hope I’m wrong but with every tiktok Gorilla posts, with her boring ass life with no meaning or purpose, no skills, not able to have one descent Intelligent conversation, he’s absolutely not there for Kaikai
That's why he's called PedoJeff.

Cheesegirl78

kiwifarms.net
Kai has been unusually quiet today. Normally she has about 20 Insta stories about her coffee or her chewed up nails by now.
She was kicked off IG again for deleting too many people, but on her other account.
Dummy doesn't realize if she uses the same name and email for all of them, the accounts are linked.

LiveFromNS

JIMI
kiwifarms.net
She was kicked off IG again for deleting too many people, but on her other account.
Dummy doesn't realize if she uses the same name and email for all of them, the accounts are linked.
I dont use IG so have no clue at all, but I find that is kind of a weird system?!? Do you mean if she deletes 20 followers (or posts?) in say a 12 hour period, she gets booted permanently? Or put in a timeout? Why would that cause a ban in the first place? Aren't you allowed to block/delete stuff from there?

Cheesegirl78

kiwifarms.net
I dont use IG so have no clue at all, but I find that is kind of a weird system?!? Do you mean if she deletes 20 followers (or posts?) in say a 12 hour period, she gets booted permanently? Or put in a timeout? Why would that cause a ban in the first place? Aren't you allowed to block/delete stuff from there?
If I understood correctly, if you delete too many people in a certain time period, you can't post on your main IG, or block and delete people. Supposedly to stop spam.
I'm hoping someone that knows more about IG can help out.
I have two IG accounts, but use different names and emails for them. I believe all of hers are linked to one email, so any restrictions are placed on her main account.

Broken Pussy

Kitten Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
21C58EB8-877A-48A1-8E7B-8DCE909BDD28.jpeg
81756B3E-58BF-40A9-B9F8-3148E2FBB860.jpeg
C796394C-DA06-4BE9-A087-43D01C6D1A2D.jpeg

First of all, she didn’t write this. Obviously.

1) If she doesn’t want Gracie’s face online, she shouldn’t put her online at all. Anywhere. If the people from the “private” Instagram are actually her friends, she could just text them the photos. Friends do that.

2) But she doesn’t actually have any friends. That’s why she needs that “private” Instagram. Otherwise, there’s no one to validate her existence.

3) “Burn numbers.” Lol.

4) If she was already in trouble with Instagram for unfollowing too many people, just imagine what it’s like, now. She’s lucky her account isn’t suspended.

5) Who do you think Kailyn’s friends on Instagram are now? Like, Jeff, and... Jeff? She doesn’t know anyone in person.

LoveYouLongTime

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1420524View attachment 1420523View attachment 1420525
First of all, she didn’t write this. Obviously.

1) If she doesn’t want Gracie’s face online, she shouldn’t put her online at all. Anywhere. If the people from the “private” Instagram are actually her friends, she could just text them the photos. Friends do that.

2) But she doesn’t actually have any friends. That’s why she needs that “private” Instagram. Otherwise, there’s no one to validate her existence.

3) “Burn numbers.” Lol.

4) If she was already in trouble with Instagram for unfollowing too many people, just imagine what it’s like, now. She’s lucky her account isn’t suspended.

5) Who do you think Kailyn’s friends on Instagram are now? Like, Jeff, and... Jeff? She doesn’t know anyone in person.
Looks like Mama Wilcher caught wind of Kai posting Gracie on the internet (again) and looks like MW wrote this for her. I don't have her added on her private one but has she been active on that one? She hadn't uploaded any TikToks recently either so that's why I thought something was up. Kai will delete like 10 people she never interacted with but keep the 50 people that'll send her messages to give her asspats.

And let's be real, the only reason MW would care is because people are pointing out how fucked up Gracie's teeth are. And MW cares strangely about the family reputation so can't have strangers thinking they're neglecting Gracie.

Broken Pussy

Kitten Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Worried about strangers on the internet but not creepy pedojeff being around Gracie.
Great priorities.
I guarantee that was some of the flack she was getting especially after those birthday photos came out.

It is insane how Lisa cares about what people say on the internet but not enough to actually do anything to help her granddaughter.
The worst part is that she acts like people insult Gracie and that’s why she gets upset. Uh, no. “Gracie has fucked up teeth” is a criticism of Kailyn for not taking her to the dentist. “Jeff looks at Gracie the way Big AL looks at food” is a criticism of Kailyn for letting a pedofork slide into her daughter’s DMs. “Gracie sounds like a feral child” is a criticism of Kailyn for not caring if her daughter learns anything other than how to hold Mommy’s phone and push the button that takes photos. Kailyn isn’t thin-skinned about Gracie. She’s thin-skinned about herself.

Lisa is a fucking idiot whose life is a total failure in every conceivable way. In order to care about anything relevant, like her granddaughter’s well-being, she’d have to pull her head out of her ass.

Petronella

kimochi warui
kiwifarms.net
If anyone actually *is* trying to attack or make fun of Gracie, that's disgusting. She's a little kid who didn't ask to be born into this family. Anyone who actually has made fun of Gracie directly has been rightly called out on it. (At least on this site; not sure if I can say the same for other sites especially considering some of the shit TajayMahai used to post.)

THOTHunterAlice

You have to try to be this fucking stupid
kiwifarms.net
Tfw she pans down, on purpose, so that you get to see this.

View attachment 1422975
I've seen 70 year old women with perkier tits than kai. I know that when you hit 30 your body starts to slowly go down, but you are still relatively young and middle age doesn't hit you until 33 or 35 years old. Imagine being 30 but still having tits that look worse than your 60 something mom.