• "one time i gave a blowjob in a mall bathroom so i could buy yugioh cards"

ForeverKailyn

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by AtroposHeart, Mar 8, 2014.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  1. Honestly her accent sounds a little more "rural" than most people in Bowie but overall it's more Kai's brand of special affecting her speech than a regional dialect.

I can confirm that that hideous top is not from the local Bowie Walmart. The last thing I saw her wear from Walmart was a gross peach/coral crocheted cut-out top a few months ago. It only goes into up to a XXL which is a little on the small side for Kai...

• Informative Informative x 2
    takemetoyourgrave

takemetoyourgrave lol calm the fuck down gerard way this isn’t 2004

kiwifarms.net
  2. 2016 was Year of the Cakey Makeup and 2017 is going to be Year of the Crappy Stationary.

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. Those MAC lipsticks tho. If they're from when she was a teenager, they've grown bacteria old enough to babysit Gracie.

I hope she ends up pretty, just to royally piss off Kai. Maybe MW's youthful pre-drunk hotness will skip a generation, and her Aunt Amber's mousey cuteness will help soften Kai's gorilla genes.

[​IMG]

Also lol at this pic of Kai I found while looking for a pic of MW:

IMG_0544.JPG

Still thinner there than she is now.

• Feels Feels x 4
    YouTubeyStar

YouTubeyStar Sewer Mutant Playmate of Month

kiwifarms.net
  4. Kailyn had her yearly OB appointment today. Her mama had to drive her. :lol: Also, she snapped a photo of a stack of planners, saying her mother is a planner hoarder. Wtf? Does her mother do anything more than she does? Is she also using menstrual pad stickers to mark the day Aunt Flo comes to town?

Guess hoarding runs in the family.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Barbarella

Barbarella Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. I always figured that much was obvious, given the never-ending supply of Kai's 20-year-old toys that keep showing up -- "Thith ith now Gracie's, but it usthed to be mine!" *giggle exhale*

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  6. Knowing kai, those are her planners that she wanted to show off, but she knew that if she said they were hers, people would get after her.

• Agree Agree x 3
    sparklemilhouse

sparklemilhouse America Online for Dummies™

kiwifarms.net
  7. [​IMG]
    So apparently Kai's parents live with her now, and not the other way around. This goddamn bitch.

• Feels Feels x 6
    • Like Like x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  8. "They help me some of course because they live me with me."

Lol no Kai.

Her Snapchats are super salty. She rants about how other mothers point out they don't have time to apply a full face of makeup when they have kids running around. Kai repeats like an exceptional mantra "we all live different lives." She's right, we do all live different lives; it's just that most mothers lives revolve around their kids. When they buy random crap from Dollar Land or whatever, it's random crap for their children. When they stock up on colouring pens and stickers, it's for family craft activities.

She's so fucking clueless. It's delicious.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 1
    Fresh Grown Breasts

Fresh Grown Breasts A Person Celebrity

kiwifarms.net
  9. It'd be so much different if she worked, even a little, or didn't "splurge" on herself constantly. There's nothing wrong with a mom treating herself, or looking good. But Kai doesn't *do* anything. Nothing. So what the fuck is she doing taking two baths in the same day? What stress does she have to relieve? Kai boggles the mind.

• Agree Agree x 8
    kiwifarms.net
  10. You can tell just from taking a look at her greasy mop that she doesn't bathe even twice a week, much less twice a day. She's got to be lying to impress somebody. New CPW on the line maybe?

• Agree Agree x 11
    • A-Log A-Log x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. She probably just sits in the tub and doesn't even bother to use soap. She's special enough to think stewing in her own juices counts as hygiene.

• Agree Agree x 13
    kiwifarms.net

12. I'm sure that's because people have pointed out that he hair is greasy in most of the pictures.
    She did divulge the fact that she "cannot wash her own hair" because it burns her eyes and MW has to do it once a week.
    She's just a bit too :autism: and thinks that if she tells her "fans" that she baths twice a day, that will cover up the whole thing like that time when she was called out for using paper cups that "were not even real Solo cups" and posted pictures of red Solo cups shortly thereafter.

Also, who need to be reminded to wash their hair? :horrifying:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    January Cyst

January Cyst They are well sticky

kiwifarms.net
  13. Poor Gracie is up for a wild ride, and it's just started. :(

• Feels Feels x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  14. She might put some Bath and Body Works bubble bath in there and think it's soap. But of course she doesn't get any part of her head wet because WAAHH WATER IN EYETH

• Agree Agree x 3
    PolexiaAphrodisia

PolexiaAphrodisia My aura is purple

kiwifarms.net
  15. Too exceptional to wash own hair without getting soap in eyes, claims to take care of her own child that no one aborted for some reason.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Feels Feels x 2
    pickleniggo

pickleniggo pickle enthusiast

kiwifarms.net
  16. There was a reason - MW thought it would "mature" Kai, presumably by kicking in some sort of maternal instinct.

So, basically, for the same reason that couples who are on their way to a breakup decide to pop out a sprog.

• Feels Feels x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    PolexiaAphrodisia

PolexiaAphrodisia My aura is purple

kiwifarms.net
  17. How sad. Kailyn can't even take care of a dog, but maybe she'll be able to care for another human! :(

• Feels Feels x 8
    • Agree Agree x 5
    Toxoplasmosis

Toxoplasmosis I have scare in my eyes

kiwifarms.net
  18. I really don't subscribe to the theory that the same woman who treated Kai's initial marriage to Madd as two children playing house on a playdate would think having a child would be good for her useless, spoiled, uneducated blob of a daughter.

• Agree Agree x 9
    pickleniggo

pickleniggo pickle enthusiast

kiwifarms.net
  19. I think they are just anti-abortion. Mama Wheelchair is a nut for sure, but deep down in her heart I can't imagine she wanted to raise another child, and she knew that would be the outcome of Kailyn's pregnancy.

I just wonder why Kailyn didn't have the snip snip when she had her C Section, signed off on by her caretaker/mother. It was at Johns Hopkins, right? Some Catholic hospitals won't do it, but Hopkins will. I like to think that Lisa signed off on it and never told her daughter...but that's an unlikely dream.

We'll see Guac 2.0 someday and Lisa will never be finished raising kids. That's her punishment for raising such a dolt.

• Winner Winner x 3
    Barbarella

Barbarella Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Bustcakes

Bustcakes Bustin' makes me feel good.

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.