• "God can go anywhere! Even Canada!"

ForeverKailyn

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by AtroposHeart, Mar 8, 2014.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  1. I think Mama Wilcher just hoped that Matt would finally "man up" and start supporting his family financially now that they had a kid. Moving into together was supposed to be a stepping stone to them eventually getting their own place.

Instead, Matt had a mental breakdown upon finally being forced to cohabitate with his narcissistic sped wife and her neurotic helicopter mom. What had once been a fun low-effort, long distance relationship turned into a nightmare of responsibility, judgment and resentment. Cool.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. This video won't embed but its Kailyn's child babbling and screeching like a 9 month old:

https://scontent-iad3-1.cdninstagra...01_1304936769528738_5388202825505308672_n.mp4

This kid still cannot talk. In another video, Kai asked what color a makeup brush was, and after struggle, the girl said Pee. Then Kailyn asked about another brush, and the child said Bwah for black. But it is hard for her to get those "words" out. Remember when she was a baby and couldn't control her tongue? I think that was a clue.

Theory is now that it's more than a delay, it's a real disorder which could become a disability if they don't get help. She may not just grow out of it. And you know that family won't learn ASL.

http://www.asha.org/public/speech/disorders/ChildhoodApraxia/

Kailyn admitted she hasn't started her kid on speech therapy. This child may never speak.

Failyn is posting video after video of containers of washi tape and stickers, frittering on about nothing, while ignoring her little girl, who has language in her head but can't get it out of her mouth. That child is suffering and her bitch of a mom and grandmom ignores it.

Disgust for Kai turns to hate at times like these.

• Feels Feels x 22
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Barbarella

Barbarella Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Kailyn's mother was behind her teenage abortion so that's not the reason she kept Gracie. The answer is pretty simple: Kailyn was married and she and Madd wanted a baby, since that's what married people do in her mind and she's apparently always wanted multiple children. MW doesn't have control of her daughter's body as an adult and could neither prevent the pregnancy nor force her to end it, so Grace was born.

Kailyn's not sped enough that MW can take control of her reproductive system. Once Gracie was born all she could do was either watch Gracie be neglected until social services took her away (after countless troll calls to CPS) or step up and care for her. She chose the latter.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Feels Feels x 2
    For The Internet

For The Internet Tits and ALL
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. I'm still trying to catch up in this thread and i hate posting anything before i catch up but i had to get this out of my head. She looks like what would happen if you mixed up some disney villains....mainly cruella de ville(the crazy hair dye) and ursula from the little mermaid(in pretty much every other way)....so i guess just Ursula in a bad wig really

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. IMG_9572.jpg

I love it when Kailyn gets sassy!

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 4
    Broken Pussy

Broken Pussy Maybe it's dry as hell. Maybe it really smells.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. I think it's kind of strange that she's capable of sarcasm sometimes. I'm not surprised when she gets bitchy at people who criticize her, like a toddler pouting when told something they don't like, but actual sarcasm like this surprises me.

• Agree Agree x 11
    PolexiaAphrodisia

PolexiaAphrodisia My aura is purple

kiwifarms.net
  7. Is it possible it came from Lisa after Kailyn complained to her about the mean people on social media?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Golly

Golly [warbles internally]
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. Kailyn doesn't usually pick up on other people being sarcastic in her Instagram comments, so I doubt she's capable of sarcasm herself. I feel like that was maybe written by MW. It certainly doesn't seem like Kailyn.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. There are was another sarcasm post today, she even slams somebody for "grammer." I think a Stan is helping, not Lisa.

• Like Like x 1
    Barbarella

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. I for one am willing to believe they eat like piggies. They certainly act like them.

• Feels Feels x 4
    pickleniggo

pickleniggo pickle enthusiast

kiwifarms.net

11. She's giving me like soft-core emo vibes with her make-up/clothes combo. I like one of the Youtube comments that says that her tattoo choker shows off how slim her neck is. Nothing is slim on that girl.
    And good news, the purple/mauve lipstick is back and her teeth are yellower than ever!

A Potato Named Vodka

A Potato Named Vodka Name's Vodka Vodkaevich Vodkaev.

kiwifarms.net
  12. I enjoyed the part where she made sure to remind us that the Lorac Pro Palate was once the pallad de jour
    Hearing 'orchit' again was a blast from the past.

• Like Like x 1
    For The Internet

For The Internet Tits and ALL
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. Kailyn's doing a livestream on instagram right now and honestly even at 3 Gracie seems more advanced than Kai. Gracie is interacting and trying to talk (be it in grunts or the kind of talk babies do but she's not horrible behind. Especially since she started speech therapy.) Honestly I think she'll turn out fine even if she's a little slow.

Kai on the other hand doesn't know how to interact or anything. Half of her liveshow is her smiling and posing at the camera

takemetoyourgrave

takemetoyourgrave lol calm the fuck down gerard way this isn’t 2004

kiwifarms.net
  14. !
    i wish I hadn't been blocked, I wish I could see it.

Gracie has not started speech therapy yet. At least, according to something Kailyn said to a kaigent.

Is she actually speaking because I've not seen that on her snaps yet.

Barbarella

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. Pigs are intelligent though. And cute.

Kailyn is neither

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. Kai says Gracie started so I don't know.
    Gracie's saying things like "mama" and other smaller vocalizations like indicating yes or no and saying things to get Kailyn's attention. Basically she's behind, but she's not unable to talk or at least be vocal.

• Informative Informative x 3
    takemetoyourgrave

takemetoyourgrave lol calm the fuck down gerard way this isn’t 2004

kiwifarms.net

17. She hasn't started.

• Agree Agree x 3
    sparklemilhouse

sparklemilhouse America Online for Dummies™

kiwifarms.net
  18. Like I said above, I truly believe this child is not delayed, but has a serious speech disorder originating in the brain. She isn't going to catch up because she's not behind, she has a problem. It's like saying a kid with muscular dystrophy is behind when they don't walk, when they will never walk without physical therapy.

She should be speaking by now. She isn't. At all. She can sometimes struggle out a word or two but they are incomplete and it's because her mouth won't make the words her brain wants to say, which is fucking sad. She screetches and babbles to try to talk but real words don't come out.

For that baby's sake, I hope I'm wrong. Because, if they don't get her help and soon, she may never be able to speak properly.

Kai recently said she has not started speech therapy yet. She lies to people publicly when they bug her but she tells people the truth privately, and there are receipts that she said the child hadn't started yet. And it's nowhere on her planner which she's obsessed with. She wouldn't miss a chance to buy a new sticker. :( After an evaluation, I bet they'd want to see her a couple days a week. We would know.

• Feels Feels x 7
    Barbarella

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. I stopped following Kai around a week ago. I only followed her because I was interested in her daughter's personal development. It makes me sad to hear that Kai isn't assed to give Gracie the help she desperately needs. Many parents want nothing but the best for our kids, and they want to see them succeed in life. Kai shares no such aspirations.

The dumb pics of food/stationary and all of the bitchy comments from weens on IG sort of ruined it for me. Kai also looks gross and unsettling among the other more interesting IG posts in my feed, TBH. Those yellowed teeth and her bug eyed stares give me the chills. Gracie has to deal with that everyday. :\

• Feels Feels x 2
    Owlflaps

Owlflaps Kiwi-shaped Owl

kiwifarms.net
  20. I looked up Apraxia of Speech, which someone seems to think Gracie has

I'm not a speech therapist, but it sound like it to me.

Here a child same age as Gracie, who has been worked with since she sorta know her ABCs and Gracie doesn't. The point is speech patterns though and they are similar.

A 4 year old who babbles just like her either doesn't want to learn or just started.

I really fear her future is not bright unless they get her help. And it will take hours of working with her. This lasts to adulthood. Her planner is more important. I'm sad I found out about this. There are more online too.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Barbarella

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.