Former Celebrities -

Connor Bible

Inferior Enfant Terrible
kiwifarms.net
Wasn't he popping Xanax like candy?
I wouldn't be surprised if he was. By all accounts, he was utterly unqualified for the job.

I'm not sure if Marlon Brando could count. He's one of my favorite actors ever, and I'm sure I'm not alone in that statement. However, his behavior, like many of the greats, was... eccentric, to put it mildly. For starters:
  • He detested the idea of memorizing lines, insisting on the use of cue cards placed off-camera or, if possible, via radio directions from an earpiece. For Last Tango in Paris, he asked the director, Bernardo Bertolucci, if he could write his lines on Maria Schneider's buttocks. No, really.
  • He showed up fat and drunk as all hell on the set of Apocalypse Now after his $1 million advance, much to the chagrin of Francis Ford Coppola, who saw Kurtz as being far more physically fit. He hadn't read Joseph Conrad's Heart of Darkness, so had Coppola read it to him on set. He improvised most of his batshit lines on the fly, and demanding countless script changes. He even insisted on being filmed exclusively in the shadows.
  • His character in The Missouri Breaks was originally intended to be an experienced gunfighter. He threw out all the dialogue he had been given and changed the character into, according to TVTropes, "a flamboyant half-Indian with a cheerful Irish accent and a feathered earring."
  • He repeatedly called director Frank Oz "Miss Piggy" on the set of The Score after the latter thought Brando was portraying his character as a little too gay. It got to the point that Brando would only accept direction from his co-star, Robert de Niro.
  • He wore a champagne bucket as a hat during a scene in The Island of Dr. Moreau. That's probably one of the most normal things that happened during the nightmarish production of that movie, by comparison. Also, he brought a dwarf and had him written into the film.

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't be surprised if he was. By all accounts, he was utterly unqualified for the job.

I'm not sure if Marlon Brando could count. He's one of my favorite actors ever, and I'm sure I'm not alone in that statement. However, his behavior, like many of the greats, was... eccentric, to put it mildly. For starters:
  • He detested the idea of memorizing lines, insisting on the use of cue cards placed off-camera or, if possible, via radio directions from an earpiece. For Last Tango in Paris, he asked the director, Bernardo Bertolucci, if he could write his lines on Maria Schneider's buttocks. No, really.
  • He showed up fat and drunk as all hell on the set of Apocalypse Now after his $1 million advance, much to the chagrin of Francis Ford Coppola, who saw Kurtz as being far more physically fit. He hadn't read Joseph Conrad's Heart of Darkness, so had Coppola read it to him on set. He improvised most of his batshit lines on the fly, and demanding countless script changes. He even insisted on being filmed exclusively in the shadows.
  • His character in The Missouri Breaks was originally intended to be an experienced gunfighter. He threw out all the dialogue he had been given and changed the character into, according to TVTropes, "a flamboyant half-Indian with a cheerful Irish accent and a feathered earring."
  • He repeatedly called director Frank Oz "Miss Piggy" on the set of The Score after the latter thought Brando was portraying his character as a little too gay. It got to the point that Brando would only accept direction from his co-star, Robert de Niro.
  • He wore a champagne bucket as a hat during a scene in The Island of Dr. Moreau. That's probably one of the most normal things that happened during the nightmarish production of that movie, by comparison. Also, he brought a dwarf and had him written into the film.

lol @Molly Ringwald is a lolcow former celebrity

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
  • Agree
Reactions: TheImportantFart
V

VJ 120

kiwifarms.net
He's already been casually mentioned in the thread but holy fuck Corey Feldman is a huge cow both online and IRL. Not only did he constantly rip-off Michael Jackson's style, he actually testified AGAINST him during the child molestation case (despite not being relevant to it... at all) as revenge for not staying BFFs in the 80s. Then he turned around and said after MJ's death, "He's not that kind of guy... he would never have done something like that!".

Basically ever since the other Corey died, he's been making (even shittier) music and spending the last of his royalty checks on lavish parties every single night a la Gatsby. While I feel bad that he was molested as a kid and had a vast sum of money stolen from him by his own parents, he's also a huge douche who acts like he's hot shit when he's barely cold piss. His music videos are extremely cringey and he himself reeks of 'tism.

Just in case you didn't think he was THAT bad, just try to muddle your way through this semi-recently produced music video of his:

HickoryDickory

Pill-Popper.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's already been casually mentioned in the thread but holy fuck Corey Feldman is a huge cow both online and IRL. Not only did he constantly rip-off Michael Jackson's style, he actually testified AGAINST him during the child molestation case (despite not being relevant to it... at all) as revenge for not staying BFFs in the 80s. Then he turned around and said after MJ's death, "He's not that kind of guy... he would never have done something like that!".

Basically ever since the other Corey died, he's been making (even shittier) music and spending the last of his royalty checks on lavish parties every single night a la Gatsby. While I feel bad that he was molested as a kid and had a vast sum of money stolen from him by his own parents, he's also a huge douche who acts like he's hot shit when he's barely cold piss. His music videos are extremely cringey and he himself reeks of 'tism.

Just in case you didn't think he was THAT bad, just try to muddle your way through this semi-recently produced music video of his:
God... He looks terrible, not to mention the low production value. It's worse than The Lost Boys 2.

Flowers For Sonichu

2nd Team all-confefence in Kick the Autistic
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

I dated one of his former personal assistants and yeah he's batshit crazy. Would flip the fuck out and start screaming for no reason and kept pressuring her to get in a threeway with him and his girlfriend.

ActualKiwi

Return Of The Spinning Kiwis From Middle Earth~~
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I dated one of his former personal assistants and yeah he's batshit crazy. Would flip the fuck out and start screaming for no reason and kept pressuring her to get in a threeway with him and his girlfriend.
So, staying classy as usual then?

TheImportantFart

Fartscape
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Debatable whether this guy's a celebrity, former or otherwise, but he's not threadworthy and I couldn't think of any place to put him other than here.

Greg Proops. Most of you may know him from the UK and US versions of Whose Line is it Anyway? or possibly as one half of the duo who voiced the two-headed podrace commentator in The Phantom Menace. I've seen him on Whose Line and Live a couple of times and he's a funny guy, no denying it.

The trouble is (and I'm sure this is a relatively recent development) he's one of the most self-loathing male feminists I've ever seen. I first noticed this when I went to see him do a live version of his podcast "Smartest Man in the World". Now, anyone who calls themselves "Smartest Man in the World" is probably full of shit and that definitely applies here. During the show he revealed that he's one of those people who think that men and women are separated by gender in sporting events because sexism/patriarchy, rather than because men are generally physically stronger than women. At the time, I thought this might be part of his act, but recently I decided to go to his twitter and it was quite a revelation.

For one thing he supports Hillary Clinton for no other reason than she's a woman and he wants to see a woman in power, despite trying to claim the contrary. This image really says it all.

Proops1.png

And this is where the self-loathing really comes in. I found this quote from one of his books.

Proops2.png

Hm... I thought feminism was about equality for both genders. Also, this is the kind of thing I would expect from a nice guy beta orbiter, not a 40-something man who's married.

The rest of his twitter is pretty much your typical SJW/white guilt garbage. I'll put some choice screengrabs in the spoiler below.

Proops 3.png

I think it's a shame such a talented comedian/improviser went full SJW, but hey, that's just the world we live in.

TowinKarz

Thoroughly Unimpressed
kiwifarms.net
Now that the new OJ documentary is out, I think I can safely say that he is most definitely one to this day... based on some of his quotes, especially where he's practically sobbing to the camera that "I don't know HOW I ended up here" (the here being, prison, obviously) and begs for those watching to "Remember me as The Juice!"

No, dumbass, you're a murderer, and that's how you'll be remembered.

FWIW, if we're going to talk about disgraceful athletes, Oscar Pistorius, the former Olympic sprinter of prosthetic-leg fame, was in court for final sentencing for MURDER this week and apparently asked the Judge to go easy on him because his girlfriend wouldn't want him to spend the rest of his life in jail... Pretty bold, speaking on her behalf, since he's the one who KILLED HER.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
FWIW, if we're going to talk about disgraceful athletes, Oscar Pistorius, the former Olympic sprinter of prosthetic-leg fame, was in court for final sentencing for MURDER this week and apparently asked the Judge to go easy on him because his girlfriend wouldn't want him to spend the rest of his life in jail... Pretty bold, speaking on her behalf, since he's the one who KILLED HER.
Being able to speak in your own defense is one of the most fundamental rights in a criminal case.

Perversely, it's also quite often how the criminal ensures the noose is put around their neck.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino