Former Celebrities -

Wesley Willis

Rock over London, Burn down Chicago!
kiwifarms.net
Debatable whether this guy's a celebrity, former or otherwise, but he's not threadworthy and I couldn't think of any place to put him other than here.

Greg Proops. Most of you may know him from the UK and US versions of Whose Line is it Anyway? or possibly as one half of the duo who voiced the two-headed podrace commentator in The Phantom Menace. I've seen him on Whose Line and Live a couple of times and he's a funny guy, no denying it.

The trouble is (and I'm sure this is a relatively recent development) he's one of the most self-loathing male feminists I've ever seen. I first noticed this when I went to see him do a live version of his podcast "Smartest Man in the World". Now, anyone who calls themselves "Smartest Man in the World" is probably full of shit and that definitely applies here. During the show he revealed that he's one of those people who think that men and women are separated by gender in sporting events because sexism/patriarchy, rather than because men are generally physically stronger than women. At the time, I thought this might be part of his act, but recently I decided to go to his twitter and it was quite a revelation.

For one thing he supports Hillary Clinton for no other reason than she's a woman and he wants to see a woman in power, despite trying to claim the contrary. This image really says it all.

View attachment 104593

And this is where the self-loathing really comes in. I found this quote from one of his books.

View attachment 104595

Hm... I thought feminism was about equality for both genders. Also, this is the kind of thing I would expect from a nice guy beta orbiter, not a 40-something man who's married.

The rest of his twitter is pretty much your typical SJW/white guilt garbage. I'll put some choice screengrabs in the spoiler below.

I think it's a shame such a talented comedian/improviser went full SJW, but hey, that's just the world we live in.

That shit was kind of edgy 10-15 years ago because it wasn't so self-loathing. I guess 8 years of Obama left them with no other targets than themselves.

He's still okay on his recent Rogan podcast appearances.

• Agree
Reactions: Syaoran Li

Done

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Uri Geller. The guy was a lolcow even when he was a celebrity. For those who aren't aware, Uri Geller was a magician who claimed that his tricks were the result of supernatural powers given to him by aliens. He specialized in spoon bending and mindreading. The thing is, his tricks were pathetic. I've seen small-time stage magicians do spoon bending and mindreading better than he does. It's one thing to claim supernatural powers if you're a good magician, but quite another when your tricks can be replicated by some doofus at home with a few household items. Despite this, he somehow managed to capture the imagination of the public and became very popular.

James Randi exposed his tricks many times over but he still kept doing them and people still believed he had supernatural abilities. This was despite an appearance on The Tonight Show with Johnny Carson where Carson managed to humiliate him on national television:

However, Geller's star did eventually fade and he was reduced to appearances on low-rent reality shows like I'm a Celebrity where he ended up coming last in the competition. In recent years he's claimed that he acted as a "Psychic Spy" for the CIA and was able to erase KGB floppy disks by saying the word "erase" over and over.

He also got trolled by a joke interview and chimped out. I don't know what's funnier - the chimpout, or the fact he was fooled into doing the interview in the first place.

You forgot one thing, Chris follows Uri Geller.. So you can say he has at least one TRUE and HONEST believer out there.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I can bend spoons like Uri Geller. I use the same method, too. I grab them with my hands and bend them.

If James Randi did one good thing, it was mocking the fuck out of that tard and the lolcows who believed his bullshit.

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can bend spoons like Uri Geller. I use the same method, too. I grab them with my hands and bend them.

If James Randi did one good thing, it was mocking the fuck out of that tard and the lolcows who believed his bullshit.
James Randi was always great at that. He put up a million dollars just to lure in fraudsters so he could expose and humiliate them.

I do find it ironic that the best service he ever did wasn't debunking paranormal fraudsters like Geller but rather exposing Jim McCormick, an absolute sociopath who sold fake bomb detectors to various Middle Eastern countries and got hundreds upon hundreds of people killed when their military and police forces found themselves completely unable to detect IEDs. But taking down Geller and Popoff are close seconds.

Muh Vagina

Me Lurk a Long Time
kiwifarms.net
Necroing.

Jeremy Jackson, who played Hobie on Baywatch has gone full on lolcow.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-strange-saga-of-jeremy-jackson-ex-baywatch-heartthrob-sentenced-to-jail-for-stabbing-a-woman

He also endorsed Ed Hardy clothes, which grants him automatic lolcow status.

This should be taken with a grain of salt, since it's from fellow lolcow Dustin Diamond's book, but he and Dustin made an appearance with Pat Boone at some parade. Jeremy showed up completely wasted with some skank and kept referring to Pat as "Bat Poon". I REALLY hope that this story is true.

And speaking of lolcows named Jeremy who peaked in the 90s, I present Jeremy London of Mallrats and Party of Five fame. He has more mugshots than headshots at this point. His peak lolcow moment was when he was "kidnapped" and apparently "forced" to do drugs at gunpoint. And naturally, he's yet another alum of Celebrity Rehab.

And of course, we can't mention Jeremy London without including his just as lulzy twin brother Jason (best known for Dazed and Confused). His peak moment was getting arrested after a bar brawl and purposely shitting his pants in the squad car. The entire story is hilarious: http://m.tmz.com/#!2013/01/29/jason-london-arrested-crapped-assault-mug-shot/

Van Darkholme

DEEP ♂DARK ♂FANTASIES
kiwifarms.net
Oh wow, really? Last I heard, she went missing for a few hours or a day during a bike ride right around the time Prince died. Sounded like she was off some kind of medication she'd been taking. And I think at one point, she tried to start her own religion or something of the sorts, I can't be sure.

I think Sinead O'Connor is one of those people I feel sorry for. The issue of the child abuse scandals in the Church was something that needed to be addressed even back then (thanks in part to poor screening methods for Seminary back in the 60's through the 80's), but she did it in a way that totally undermined the message. She's since been vindicated on that front to be sure, but outside of her bitching at Miley Cyrus on Facebook, I don't think she even has a career any more at this point.
Speaking of Sinead O'Connor...oh sorry, I meant "Shuhada".

There's always room to improve one's lolcow status.

Don't let your dreams just be dreams.

Last edited:

Karl_der_Grosse

GG Allin once threw his poop at me.
kiwifarms.net
And speaking of lolcows named Jeremy who peaked in the 90s, I present Jeremy London of Mallrats and Party of Five fame. He has more mugshots than headshots at this point. His peak lolcow moment was when he was "kidnapped" and apparently "forced" to do drugs at gunpoint. And naturally, he's yet another alum of Celebrity Rehab.
Actually, as it turns out he was telling the truth about the kidnapping thing. I didn't believe it either. He got sober years ago and lives a pretty quiet life on the Mississippi Gulf Coast.

https://people.com/crime/jeremy-london-im-vindicated-in-kidnapping-case/

• Informative
Reactions: Irwin M. Felcher

Muh Vagina

Me Lurk a Long Time
kiwifarms.net
Actually, as it turns out he was telling the truth about the kidnapping thing. I didn't believe it either. He got sober years ago and lives a pretty quiet life on the Mississippi Gulf Coast.

https://people.com/crime/jeremy-london-im-vindicated-in-kidnapping-case/
Well, I'll be damned. I still can't help but wonder just how he got into that situation in the first place, though.

He was arrested for domestic violence last year: https://people.com/movies/jeremy-london-arrested-alleged-domestic-violence/

Back on topic, Paz de la Huerta seems to be a bit of a lolcow as well. This should probably be taken with a grain of salt, but the headline alone is fucking amazing. https://uproxx.com/tv/next-season-reportedly-last-boardwalk-empire-scuttlebutt-anonymous-insider/

dropthesoap

kiwifarms.net
Imho washed up comedian Ben Gleib has major cow potential. His only success was the tv show idiotest (which he attempted to be an antihost). Since falling out of the “spotlight” and having to resort to touring he has decided to run for president of the United States. His campaign is filled with memes and incorrect stats. He is stealing donation money and using it as a source of income. His page has become hateful banter and I think it is hilarious to watch.

Sorry if I posted on the wrong page, I just wanted to share his cow potential.

NOT Sword Fighter Super

I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imho washed up comedian Ben Gleib has major cow potential. His only success was the tv show idiotest (which he attempted to be an antihost). Since falling out of the “spotlight” and having to resort to touring he has decided to run for president of the United States. His campaign is filled with memes and incorrect stats. He is stealing donation money and using it as a source of income. His page has become hateful banter and I think it is hilarious to watch.

Sorry if I posted on the wrong page, I just wanted to share his cow potential.
Uhhhhh...links please? I know exactly who you're talking about and it may be hilarious as he was super smug on that show.

Syaoran Li

Redneck Doomer
kiwifarms.net
There's a lot of has-been celebrities who are now in lolcow territory or are at least bordering it.

Hell, some of them have threads on here.

Off the top of my head, these would be some of the more notable ones

Randy Quaid
Tila Tequila
Wil Wheaton
Dane Cook
Charlie Sheen
Carlos Mencia
Shia LeBouf
Kirk Cameron
Adam Baldwin
Stephen Baldwin
Varg Vikernes
David Cross
Chad Kroeger

• Agree
Reactions: Uncanny Valley

NOT Sword Fighter Super

I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's a lot of has-been celebrities who are now in lolcow territory or are at least bordering it.

Hell, some of them have threads on here.

Off the top of my head, these would be some of the more notable ones

Randy Quaid
Tila Tequila
Wil Wheaton
Dane Cook
Charlie Sheen
Carlos Mencia
Shia LeBouf
Kirk Cameron
Adam Baldwin
Stephen Baldwin
Varg Vikernes
David Cross
Chad Kroeger
Dane Cook may be making a comeback.

David Cross is still sort of a celebrity, but is a massive prick.

I’m still reeling from Shia’s “art project” He Will Not Divide Us.

The rest are definitely has beens.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino