Former Celebrities -

P

PL 001

kiwifarms.net
What about Laurall K Hamilton? She wrote the Anita Blake series, which started out decent, but turned into her personal masturbation fantasies a few books in. When her readers were understandingly irritated and asked her what the hell she was doing, she chimped out, started stalking accounts who had left negative reviews of her books to insult the reviewer, and posted this blog entry basically saying her readers were idiots who didn't get her genius.

Like two years ago Bobby Petrino got mentioned on this thread.
Infamous for leaving contracts unfinished and signing them before the seasons were over.
2006-2007: Left Louisville after signing a 10 year contract to sign with the Atlanta Falcons, coached them for 13 out of 17 games, fired almost every competitive QB besides the starter Michael Vick (who got arrested for dogfights) and left them to sign for Arkansas on another eternal contract back to college football not before getting into a motorcycle accident. During this whole ordeal he made at least 10M.
He somehow was still employed last year on Louisville.
You just cant trust an adult man that calls himself Bobby.

Brooke

kiwifarms.net
I’m not good at adding things but here’s his “campaign”website and Instagram. I descend on his page regularly.

Instagram.com/Bengleib

OOOOO yes i agree I looked at his instagram and this guy is clickbaiting to the extreme. He's a joke of a comedian and a joke of a candidate. He seriously needs his own thread. Guy knows nothing about politics, people are egging him on.

dropthesoap

kiwifarms.net
Just wanted to update my Ben Gleib rant- here's screen grabs from his instagram, which is being used to promote his presidency. I just hate this guy so much it's unreal. He walks around wearing a suit and an American flag pin and is acting like he's already president when he can't even qualift for a debate. His only campaign events are at comedy clubs, because everyone else can see how ridiculous he is.

Obviously, a meme: Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 2.59.31 AM.png
Some inaccurate stats from VOX:Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 2.59.56 AM.png

It's only Trump's fault illegal aliens are getting deported:Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 3.00.22 AM.png

He's only running for president to "defeat" Donald Trump. He's got no real interest in helping the country:Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 3.00.31 AM.png

After his first term as president, because he's obviously going to get elected. HOW DARE YOU QUESTION HIM:Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 3.03.08 AM.png

Fanart:Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 3.05.14 AM.png

Here's his issues page from his website, bro:Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 3.07.12 AM.png

Karl_der_Grosse

GG Allin once threw his poop at me.
kiwifarms.net
I disagree with his Kids Are Better Than Guns stance, but his Not Letting The Robots Take Over promise really hits my home issues. Like all politicians, though, he's promising a lot more than he'll be able to deliver.

dropthesoap

kiwifarms.net
I disagree with his Kids Are Better Than Guns stance, but his Not Letting The Robots Take Over promise really hits my home issues. Like all politicians, though, he's promising a lot more than he'll be able to deliver.
I understand what he's trying to do, and initially everyone did. Everyone wanted to to have a go and to see a normal person running. But he's gone from being "these are my issues" with no real proposals how to fix them to literally verbally attacking people on his page. He's calling Trump supports and people who question him stupid. IDK but if i was running, I wouldnt be calling potential supporters dumb.

I for some reason couldn't screenshot an entire conversation. but its becoming a fun trainwreck to observe.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino