Fortnite Youtuber FaZe Jarvis Banned For Cheating, Ninja Defends Him “You Ban A Content Creator, You Ruin His Life” - Only you filthy plebs who donate to me should be banned for life!

What should his punishment be?

• Hang him!

Votes: 15 17.9%
  • Burn him!

Votes: 15 17.9%
  • Draw and quarter!

Votes: 36 42.9%
  • *Ninja's voice* I say we let him go.

Votes: 18 21.4%

• Total voters

dinoman

awoo~
kiwifarms.net
There is no fucking way he thought that using an aimbot, A CHEAT, wasn't against the TOS. He is lying. No game lets you cheat. Did he read the TOS? Literally every single online game tells you using third party cheats will result in a permanent ban. And how fucking stupid do you have to be to record yourself cheating, what did he think was going to happen? What an idiot.

Can't he just make a new account or something? I don't know, I don't play fortnight.

The Last Stand

We're back! Did you miss us?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Ruined his life" LOL, if anything, he's SET for life from this Fortnite craze. Millions of people watch him, AND he has a million in the bank being just 17.

Did he really think he was immune from the TOS because he's famous? I abhor cheating in video games, especially when somebody with clout is doing it. Using an aimbot in Solos, SOMEBODY was affected by it.

I applaud when developers crack down on third party cheats and hacks. Since he's in FaZe, why not transition back into Call of Duty? Or GTA V? Oh wait, Fortnite is the real money maker.

broilerrx

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's a reupload of the video in question.

He outright acknowledges that what he's doing will get him banned for cheating. He tries to skirt around this by using a burner account. Problem is that the little exceptional individual plastered his face all over this, and if I heard right, used his main account to post this shit. He knew what he was doing.

Colloid

This is the baby sun now. Feel old yet?
kiwifarms.net
Bit hard to do when he's most likely dropped out of high school to pursue his YouTube Career.
Not for a kid who got a net worth of millions playing Fortnite before he even turned 18. Unlike most people lacking a basic education, this kid easily has both the time and money to scrape up a GED at least.

Heather Mason

Best Girl
kiwifarms.net
Ninja said:
A content creator cheating, whose entire life is about the game he’s playing, and then some random who has no YouTube channel, no Twitter account – he doesn’t even care, he just cheats, he has to hack – you ban one, you ruin his life
I reckon that's even more reason for a harsher punishment. If you're playing someone else's game for money you damn well better keep your nose clean otherwise people will start making up rumors about people being paid off to look the other way. It's obvious Ninja has this kind of unwritten agreement so of course he'd argue for leniency. What a worm

Reactions: The Last Stand

Keroruma

kiwifarms.net
The only reason I think he shouldn't be punished is because he made it clear he was aimbotting and wasn't hiding it to make himself look good.
I very much disagree with this. I highly doubt the people he was in the match with were made aware he's aimbotting and agreed to that. It's not just about the viewers - it's about the experience of the people you play with. That's the difference between cheating in a single-player game and a multi-player game.

Immortal Technique

©™
kiwifarms.net
The faggot thought he was untouchable. What moronic professional gamer/steamer would ever broadcast and flaunt using a aimbot? You basically self trashed your whole credibility in that even if you were good; everyone will just say it's a cheat/hack. Goodbye competition invites.

Wilhelm Bittrich

Justice and free helicopter rides for all
kiwifarms.net
When you fuck up you lose your job. Welcome to the real world, kid.

Subtle hint: Go play PUBG, over there aimbotting is running rampant almost since its release.

MasterDisaster

I'm here for the juice, baby.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
'Influencers' and 'content creators' are two of the worst things that social media every created. You end up with whiny, entitled fucktards that think that they deserve shit for free simply because they have 'followers'. If they screw up they make videos of themselves crying, explaining how their lives are ruined because an already incredibly volatile 'career' is no longer open to them.
Anyone that thinks streaming or vlogging is a viable source of income is on the same slippery slope that Youtubers have to deal with. James Rolfe, the Angry Video Game Nerd, was a niche all it's own until copycats tried to emulate what made him so popular. Some managed to etch in their own following but a lot never came close. The same applies to Ninja; everybody wants to be Ninja but while some get close most end up crashing and burning.
This little bitch made bank doing what most of us do for free; playing video games.

Wilhelm Bittrich

Justice and free helicopter rides for all
kiwifarms.net
I reckon that's even more reason for a harsher punishment. If you're playing someone else's game for money you damn well better keep your nose clean otherwise people will start making up rumors about people being paid off to look the other way. It's obvious Ninja has this kind of unwritten agreement so of course he'd argue for leniency. What a worm
There were rumors that dangerhaired Ninja himself is an aimbotter since his early H1Z1 days and to be honest it wouldn't even wonder me.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Heather Mason

MasterDisaster

I'm here for the juice, baby.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There were rumors that dangerhaired Ninja himself is an aimbotter since his early H1Z1 days and to be honest it wouldn't even wonder me.
It's funny you mention that because just how Youtube went easy on Logan Paul, their golden child at the time, Epic would absolutely defend Ninja because he's the poster child for Fortnite.

• Winner
Reactions: Wilhelm Bittrich

Lou Wrong

Butthurt about Buddyloids
kiwifarms.net
Ruin his life? He's free to play and stream any other game. And play Fortnite privately with a different account. And, given that its his job, what do you think happens when someone is caught stealing at their non-Fortnite job? Nah, fuck the kid. Aim-bots are scum.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino