Enterbots Foxiify -

The Jumping Dwarf

I'm offendered if misgendered
kiwifarms.net
Foxiify, also known as xxDarkVulpix (Powerword: Becca) is a Let's Player on YouTube, and is currently collaborating with Mr. Enter on Growing Around, where she was recently cast as the voice of Timmy.

She has a tiny following, which she seems to believe makes her a celebrity, whereas she's actually far from a popular Let's Player. In fact, as Let's Players go, she's extremely minor and obscure.

This non-existant fame has evidently gotten to her head, making her an egotistical, whiny bitch. If she ever stumbles upon the slightest inconvenience, she inevitably takes to her various social media accounts to bitch and moan about it in detail, providing endless amounts of content and lulz.

Despite her constant claims of voice acting talent, her actual prowess in the field is questionable at best, ear-splittingly obnoxious at worst. It is widely believed by Enterologists that the real reason she was cast as Timmy was an attempt at Internet stunt casting on Enter's part, rather than any sort of talent she might actually possess. When an innocent DeviantArt user, unaffiliated with the farms, suggested this could be the case, she lashed out violently.

Her YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/#/user/xxDarkVulpix

Her Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/foxiify/

Her DeviantArt: http://foxiify.deviantart.com/

Her Tumblr: http://foxiify.tumblr.com/

Simplicity111

kiwifarms.net
Foxox? Foxsock? Foxcox? What the fuck is the word she speaks of? That's probably the most stupid thing I've ever heard, and the most stupid Pokemon playing style as well, a gimmick to fit up to her name of course!

Chubby_Penguin

Pumpguin
kiwifarms.net
Her voice sounds like something you'd use to mock someone else.
It reminds me of myself as a teen thinking how cool it'd be to become a Let's Player, but thankfully I never bothered partially because I realized how awkward I sound after recording myself. Unfortunately she's 21 and still doesn't realize she sounds like this and actually attempts voice acting. It isn't a skill you just do without at least some natural talent.

If she just liked doing gameplays and her fans really want her to keep doing LP's I wouldn't normaly mind, but again, her ego from just having a small following diminishes my sympathy greatly.

Twilight Sparkle

[uncontrollable autistic noises]
kiwifarms.net
Holy moly
ALL her art is traced, I recognize those bases she used from other DeviantTarts. One of her descriptions say "lol, I made this little doodle in thirty seconds" okay, I really doubt you can make any half decent art in only thirty seconds
I'm gonna scrape up some comparisons to show that literally everything is traced :story:

Chubby_Penguin

Pumpguin
kiwifarms.net
Holy moly
ALL her art is traced, I recognize those bases she used from other DeviantTarts. One of her descriptions say "lol, I made this little doodle in thirty seconds" okay, I really doubt you can make any half decent art in only thirty seconds
I'm gonna scrape up some comparisons to show that literally everything is traced :story:
I didn't have much respect for her already, but as someone who enjoys "doodling" I find it offensive she's trying to pass traced art off as her own unique art from what it sounds like you're saying. Plus she takes commissions! Are those traced too?

I await your findings.

• Agree
Reactions: BOLDYSPICY!

Piga Dgrifm

Where are those good old fashioned values?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Really, what I get out of her is that she's a typical teenage girl. Yeah, she's egotistical, but nothing too over-the-top or abnormal.

She's 21 and I think that she has a weird obsession with foxes (her favourite Pokemon is Vulpix it seems) but that's all that I can see. Maybe she'll get involved in some future drama.
She may be a typical teenage girl, but she's in her twenties. Too old to be getting paid to trace stuff.

Teddy

kiwifarms.net
I don't know. The mindset of a person in their early 20s isn't that far from a teen's. Sure, some are more mature, but where I am, they go together like cherries and ice cream.

Still, Foxi seems like a 15 weeaboo. Wouldn't surprise me if she still lives with her parents.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino