Enterbots Foxiify -

DrChristianTroy

kiwifarms.net
Is Jazz a dude? I just assumed they were a chick cause they're defending Enter like some crazy SJW would defend their queenbee. maybe I missed something though.
Excellent point. I didn't really think it mattered either way but if Jazz is a female then apologies.

I'm still waiting for that video about us, Foxii.
No need. Her fellow Canadian already handled that.

Bugaboo

I have to kill fast and bullets too slow
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do they seem to have a stream scedule or do they just stream whenever they feel like it?

Reactions: geekboy400

Bugaboo

I have to kill fast and bullets too slow
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
well yeah its hard lping pokemon games and "making art" give her money
Dude last time I played pokemon I got a hernia, it's very dangerous.
Anyway is she actaully good at pokemon? Does she breed competitivly for like naure and ivs and shit?

Reactions: geekboy400

Sigyn

kiwifarms.net
I wonder which of our "so hateful" comments she's gonna select. And her fanboys are probably gonna say "don't let the haters get to you" in the comments, I can only wait.
What I don't get is what she's hoping to accomplish. This is a relatively small thread and like 80% of the comments are about her art theft and plagiarism. Maybe she'll go through the first page or so about her voice acting abilities, but that'll only draw her fans here to read the rest. Like, I just wanna go "Bro. Have you thought this through? You REALLY wanna do this?

Chubby_Penguin

Pumpguin
kiwifarms.net
What I don't get is what she's hoping to accomplish. This is a relatively small thread and like 80% of the comments are about her art theft and plagiarism. Maybe she'll go through the first page or so about her voice acting abilities, but that'll only draw her fans here to read the rest. Like, I just wanna go "Bro. Have you thought this through? You REALLY wanna do this?
I don't want to discourage her. More fun for us. Plus, who says she'll use screenshots?

Sigyn

kiwifarms.net
I don't want to discourage her. More fun for us. Plus, who says she'll use screenshots?
Yeah, I know. It's just cringeworthy watching someone make a monumental mistake when you know just how it's gonna end. And I don't think she'll use screenshots because that would include the constructive comments or parts about her art theft. She could crop the images but that would look super shady to anyone with half a brain.

Reactions: Chubby_Penguin

Piga Dgrifm

Where are those good old fashioned values?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's not going to have many to work with if she skips all the ones about her tracing.

geekboy400

closeted sociopath and a classy ghost
kiwifarms.net
What I don't get is what she's hoping to accomplish.
prove she doesn't care about us hating her and you know failing at that and i would assume so she can have her youtube hugbox tell her not to listen to the haters

• Optimistic
Reactions: Sigyn
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino