Foxler Nightfire / Foxler of Furry Fandom / starfoxacefox / Lee Allen Miller - Disingenuous nazifur leader of the Furry Raiders, doxer, lover of dogs, charged with enticing a minor

Great Dane

Travel far, go abroad
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Today's the day! Any way to find out how it went down?
This link showed no indication that he's scheduled to appear in court today. His name doesn't show up when you check the court dockets.

Then again, it's not 8:30 yet for Mountain Daylight Time/Denver.

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned already, but according to the Denver County Court search, searching 19CR02561 indicates that the case has already been closed.

I'm not expecting Foxler to spend time in prison. He is still active on Twitter.

TheWatchfulFurfag

Hovers over the e-highway of autism
kiwifarms.net
According to the District Attorney - Denver, Miller is pleading not guilty. The disposition hearing will take place on 8/19/2019 at 8:30AM and the motions hearing will take place 9/6/2019 at 1:30PM.

You can click on the website below, search the date for 7/19/2019 for Friday's reports and search for 19CR02561
View attachment 853811
Any way to find out what he's been accused of? Or would that come only after legal proceedings are finished?

Great Dane

Travel far, go abroad
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Any way to find out what he's been accused of? Or would that come only after legal proceedings are finished?
As far as I know, the only charge that's been pressed against him is 1 count of enticement of a child, which is a level 4 felony in the state of Colorado; on the picture above, you can see the charge stated under the list of lead attorneys.

Shouse Law goes into more detail about Colorado's child enticement criminal code, it's definitely worth a read.

TheWatchfulFurfag

Hovers over the e-highway of autism
kiwifarms.net
As far as I know, the only charge that's been pressed against him is 1 count of enticement of a child, which is a level 4 felony in the state of Colorado.

Shouse Law goes into more detail about Colorado's child enticement criminal code, it's definitely worth a read..
I meant more the specifics. The fact it's a single charge makes me wonder whether it was the instance earlier in the thread, or whether he was part of a sting or something.

AFAIK, There's no statute of limitations on the charge, so it can really be anything.

CIA Nigger

"IT'S NOT A FETISH MOM"
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Pukebucket

Genderfear - Thee/Thine
kiwifarms.net
Evidence must be pretty damning if Foxler pulled out of a not-guilty plea before the trial even started. It's a shame he didn't carry it into the trial only to try and backpedal later; I'm sure the judge and/or jury would've gladly tacked on a little extra time to his sentence for wasting theirs.

• Feels
Reactions: TheWatchfulFurfag
Tags
None