Foxler Nightfire / Foxler of Furry Fandom / starfoxacefox / Lee Allen Miller - Disingenuous nazifur leader of the Furry Raiders, doxer, lover of dogs, charged with enticing a minor

Gasthefurfags1488

kiwifarms.net
The most ironic thing about Foxler is he'd be gassed under the Nazi Regime for pedophilia and homosexuality. At best maybe he woulda been used for labor or sent to the front lines on the eastern front, but given he's fat out of shape thats unlikely.

Catch Your Breath

kiwifarms.net
Foxler has pleaded not guilty again.

Foxler's case will have a disposition hearing on February 24, 2020 and a motions hearing on February 28, 2020. There will also be a pre-trial conference on May 18, 2020, and a jury trial on May 26, 2020.
View attachment 1097520
Any updated on this? Disposition was yesterday which is when I think the judge sets the sentence if he's convicted. I hope he gets 10 years minimum.

Pizdec

That Russian who squats behind your apartment.
kiwifarms.net
Any updated on this? Disposition was yesterday which is when I think the judge sets the sentence if he's convicted. I hope he gets 10 years minimum.
Ianno if I'm stupid, but I cannot find the case at all, I've looked up and down on the site for it.

Great Dane

Travel far, go abroad
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not much has been updated since my last post on this thread. According to District Attorney's Office of Denver, these disposition hearings give Foxler a chance to change his plea to guilty or no contest to prevent this going to court. Based on previous case events notes, it is likely Foxler will continue to choose a not guilty plea. A motions hearing is going to take place a couple of days, which can be another opportunity for him to plead guilty/no contest. If he's going to continue with a no guilty plea, you'll have to wait until May 26th for a jury trial, and possibly even further than that for a verdict.

Ianno if I'm stupid, but I cannot find the case at all, I've looked up and down on the site for it.
Go to this website

Set the credentials to make sure the event date is at 2/28/2020 or another day where Foxler was in court
1582696231636.png

You should be able to find his case based on the case number or finding his name. Click on the case number to view the information.
1582696298732.png

Dingo

kiwifarms.net
Foxler dude must be feeling the heat and has not tweeted for over a month, I guess he's realized the game is over and he's going to jail.

Catch Your Breath

kiwifarms.net

Catch Your Breath

kiwifarms.net
Got it. Don't post useful shit. Roger that Captain Bullshittery. Anything else you'd like to say?
This was posted in this thread, the Alt Furry thread, and in general very early on. It's bad enough you tried to make a shitty OP on some average ass dude but now you're just being fucking annoying lol

You were told to lurk more when you authored that piece of shit. Telling you now " ex furry " - Lurk more. You wouldn't be treated like a cow if you didn't act like one.

#TestAccountPleaseIgnore

No fucks given, cause the worlds gone fucky
kiwifarms.net
This was posted in this thread, the Alt Furry thread, and in general very early on. It's bad enough you tried to make a shitty OP on some average ass dude but now you're just being fucking annoying lol

You were told to lurk more when you authored that piece of shit. Telling you now " ex furry " - Lurk more. You wouldn't be treated like a cow if you didn't act like one.
Okay overload, pointers then?

OmnipotentStupidity

Bleeding Money at Breakneck Speeds
kiwifarms.net
Okay overload, pointers then?
Lurk more. Don't post shitty threads & comments. Literally what everyone has been telling you.
Also don't threaten to have moderators/staff try to ban other users, as if that's gonna do anything - especially when they're right there in the thread telling you your posts suck. And especially don't try and delete anything stupid after you post it, and pretend like you didn't do that or say those things, because now you're just drawing attention to yourself and begging people to save your every word. Like so.
Tell me where the new user shoved the pole up your ass. Maybe he can find a big bad admin to help rip it out. Dude how fucking old are you? Seriously you be acting like a child trying to fit in with the adults. lol
Sure you aren't trying to compensate for something there yourself?
When you don't conform, you don't belong.
HA! As if. Fuck them SJWs and PC crowd. Can go fuck them selves for all I care. xD
In general: just don't do this. Any of this.

EDIT: Also because this is a habit I see among new users like yourself: this isn't Reddit, ratings do nothing, aside from showing how assmad you get at everyone who disagrees or dares speak against your opinions through negrate spam. Like flies to honey.

Last edited:

Catch Your Breath

kiwifarms.net
Also don't threaten to have moderators/staff try to ban other users, as if that's gonna do anything - especially when they're right there in the thread telling you your posts suck. And especially don't try and delete anything stupid after you post it, and pretend like you didn't do that or say those things, because now you're just drawing attention to yourself and begging people to save your every word. Like so.

In general: just don't do this. Any of this.

EDIT: Also because this is a habit I see among new users like yourself: this isn't Reddit, ratings do nothing, aside from showing how assmad you get at everyone who disagrees or dares speak against your opinions through negrate spam. Like flies to honey.
Aaaaaand he's banned already. That was quick.

Also did I threaten him with staff? I didn't think it came off like that but I guess me being aggressive can seem threatening.

Tags
None