Foxler Nightfire / Foxler of Furry Fandom / starfoxacefox / Lee Allen Miller - Disingenuous nazifur leader of the Furry Raiders, doxer, lover of dogs, charged with enticing a minor

OmnipotentStupidity

Bleeding Money at Breakneck Speeds
kiwifarms.net
Aaaaaand he's banned already. That was quick.

Also did I threaten him with staff? I didn't think it came off like that but I guess me being aggressive can seem threatening.
Nono, that was bad wording/quoting on my part. He "threatened" to get admins involved several times because he didn't like other people disagreeing with him, one of the times he did it I actually quoted above. The others were on his Account page, some of which sadly got deleted.

You were fine; I was just quoting you to add on to what you said. My fault.

• Informative
Reactions: Catch Your Breath

Catch Your Breath

kiwifarms.net

Pukebucket

Genderfear - Thee/Thine
kiwifarms.net
A young Furry Raider is disappointed about not getting a Furry Raiders cake.
View attachment 1204151
Could you even imagine working at your regular baking job and someone walking in with a Nazi armband with a pawprint in the middle of it and they start explaining what a Furry Raider is and that they need a cake of it for their son's birthday?

"We don't know how to draw pawprints" is a downright diplomatic response. I sort of wonder if the father got to the bakery, realized that if he went in there with that he'd get socked in the mouth, so just did a u-turn and went home to tell his son the first lie he could think of.

Catch Your Breath

kiwifarms.net
with everything considered about him, I can't get over the fact that Foxler is straight up interacting with a minor, if that person's bio is to be believed.
That's the thing that really bothers me right now. Don't get me wrong, I'm not worried about Foxler being a dumbfuck. I'm worried about the kid. I went through their tweet history and it seems pretty obvious the kid is just lonely and acting out (which is normal for teenagers). They don't seem to really be on board with everything about the Raiders so I'm hoping if someone talks to them with a level head, they might leave on their own accord.

These are the kinds of people Foxler and plenty of other individuals in AC take advantage of. I know a lot of people (mainly just furries who are EXTREMELY anti-[x group here] ) will just shun anyone who associates with people they don't like, but if they'd take a moment to realize that minors are much more prone to make poor decisions than adults, they'd probably get the kid to leave.

1.png
2.png
3.png

No archives atm as Archive.today is being exceptionally slow but just wanted to see what everyone here thinks.

Just Another Furgag Alog

Wiggly Line Furgag
kiwifarms.net
That's the thing that really bothers me right now. Don't get me wrong, I'm not worried about Foxler being a dumbfuck. I'm worried about the kid. I went through their tweet history and it seems pretty obvious the kid is just lonely and acting out (which is normal for teenagers). They don't seem to really be on board with everything about the Raiders so I'm hoping if someone talks to them with a level head, they might leave on their own accord.

These are the kinds of people Foxler and plenty of other individuals in AC take advantage of. I know a lot of people (mainly just furries who are EXTREMELY anti-[x group here] ) will just shun anyone who associates with people they don't like, but if they'd take a moment to realize that minors are much more prone to make poor decisions than adults, they'd probably get the kid to leave.

View attachment 1205205
View attachment 1205206
View attachment 1205207

No archives atm as Archive.today is being exceptionally slow but just wanted to see what everyone here thinks.
That last screen shot is literally how the furry raiders grow. Idiot looks at them, furry fandom piles hate onto them, idiot joints furry raiders because no one else is being friendly. Idiot slowly gets indoctrinated and groomed. Bam, Foxler is luring a kid. Or manipulating an adult, depending on age. I think most of the furry raiders could probably stand to get gently curb stomped once or twice, but it really doesn't help when most of the people who are just dumb and trying to be edgy get mass shunned for their stupidity.

• Feels
Reactions: Stock Photo James

Catch Your Breath

kiwifarms.net
That last screen shot is literally how the furry raiders grow. Idiot looks at them, furry fandom piles hate onto them, idiot joints furry raiders because no one else is being friendly. Idiot slowly gets indoctrinated and groomed. Bam, Foxler is luring a kid. Or manipulating an adult, depending on age. I think most of the furry raiders could probably stand to get gently curb stomped once or twice, but it really doesn't help when most of the people who are just dumb and trying to be edgy get mass shunned for their stupidity.
Look. I agree it's a stupid thing to do as far as joining their shitty cult but look at this way. Kids nowadays are sheltered more than ever from the consequences of their own actions, meaning they grow up slower. That's why you're seeing a lot of prominent cows here act like children when they're in their mid-20's. By the time they're in their 20's they should have some real world experience which will mature them provided they either got off their asses on their own accord or were made to do so by their parents. The ones who don't wind up here. I'd also like to point out that kids today didn't grow up the same as kids from 10+ years ago. They're spending a lot more time on the internet and it shows. If you go through that kid's Twitter, you'll see quite a few tweets about them losing followers - something that isn't a big deal to us but clearly bothers them. Look at all the articles that are written too about the connections between depression, social media usage, and teens. At that age, kids are very ego-centric so they're just looking for confirmation anywhere that they're " in ". When they can't obtain that validation IRL, they turn to social media. Unfortunately, it looks like this kid fell down into a pretty deep crack as a result.

This is still a child both psychologically and legally. They're old enough to be somewhat conscious of their actions but not quite at that level mentally to see the far-reaching consequences of said actions if that makes sense. That's why I'm not so eager to condemn them outright for being stupid. What I've witnessed is that if anyone in the Raiders (or any cult-like group, provided they aren't SUPER deep into it) is approached calmly and engaged in an open discussion, they'll leave on their own. It may not be right that minute but it happens eventually (usually within a few weeks).

Just Another Furgag Alog

Wiggly Line Furgag
kiwifarms.net
Look. I agree it's a stupid thing to do as far as joining their shitty cult but look at this way. Kids nowadays are sheltered more than ever from the consequences of their own actions, meaning they grow up slower. That's why you're seeing a lot of prominent cows here act like children when they're in their mid-20's. By the time they're in their 20's they should have some real world experience which will mature them provided they either got off their asses on their own accord or were made to do so by their parents. The ones who don't wind up here. I'd also like to point out that kids today didn't grow up the same as kids from 10+ years ago. They're spending a lot more time on the internet and it shows. If you go through that kid's Twitter, you'll see quite a few tweets about them losing followers - something that isn't a big deal to us but clearly bothers them. Look at all the articles that are written too about the connections between depression, social media usage, and teens. At that age, kids are very ego-centric so they're just looking for confirmation anywhere that they're " in ". When they can't obtain that validation IRL, they turn to social media. Unfortunately, it looks like this kid fell down into a pretty deep crack as a result.

This is still a child both psychologically and legally. They're old enough to be somewhat conscious of their actions but not quite at that level mentally to see the far-reaching consequences of said actions if that makes sense. That's why I'm not so eager to condemn them outright for being stupid. What I've witnessed is that if anyone in the Raiders (or any cult-like group, provided they aren't SUPER deep into it) is approached calmly and engaged in an open discussion, they'll leave on their own. It may not be right that minute but it happens eventually (usually within a few weeks).
I wasn't meaning to say this kid was an idiot. That label was applied more broadly. This kid falls more under the grooming-victim end of the scale, especially considering Foxler is going to be in jail for grooming minors soon enough. But yeah, hard agree on fucking everything you said. I still feel sorry for Foxler's boyfriend.

• Feels
Reactions: Catch Your Breath

Great Dane

Travel far, go abroad
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

laserbender

kiwifarms.net

CIA Nigger

"IT'S NOT A FETISH MOM"
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's how groomers in general grow (see Furry Valley). Lots of online groomers love preying on teens with identity issues and depression and this results in what you can see in the screencaps. To us and much of the fandom, the raiders are the biggest joke there is. But teenagers just walking into the fandom are easy prey for people like Foxler or Furry Valley.

Cuddly Pirate

Fuck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Pukebucket

Genderfear - Thee/Thine
kiwifarms.net
Stuff it and use it as a punchbag or pinata, beat the shit out of the pedo. ;)
My only recommendation for anyone who is wanting to do this is to just rip the images straight off their site and print it yourself. Fuck giving Foxler or his associates any money whatsoever. If the image is shit quality because you've blown up a couple jpegs to dakimakura size who cares; your intention was to destroy the icon not admire it anyway.

This stunt would still put you out financially on a blank dakimakura though so it's really not worth the expense and makes you seem real fixated in a way that goes beyond schaudenfreude over the greasy little Fur-er. For those who want to do it because they think it's entertaining I won't stop you, I only recommend that you don't ethically source your trademark destruction fetish.

Reactions: Dingo and Scribbler
Tags
None