Francis is NOT the Pope. -

kiwifarms.net
Pope Benedict XVI Not Resigning the Papacy in 2013
Cropped and Resized Screenshot by Me, 2021 AD

Untitled1.png

As the title says, antipope Francis (Jorge Mario Bergoglio) is not the Pope. Not only this, but after providing him with a chance to enter a state of grace if he is not already, Jorge Mario Bergoglio must be publicly executed. Justice demands it on account of the profound global scandal he has caused with his numerous evil statements while usurping the See of Peter, and there is one other very important reason that he must be executed for that maybe I will explain at some other point in time.

After considering many factors, I have decided to make a separate thread dedicated specifically to only this topic. Now, I will keep this succinct by simply stating the prime reason Jorge Mario Bergoglio is not the Pope. It has to do with Latin verbage in cooperation with the Code of Canon Law, and the reason is that Pope Benedict XVI, on February 11th, 2013, did not resign the office of the Episcopacy of Rome. He attempted to resign the ministry, and this is not efficacious. Let us now examine why.

You can read the Pope’s declaratio in Latin here, and I have also linked a YouTube video with the audio of him reading aloud the declaratio:

http://www.vatican.va/content/bened...ments/hf_ben-xvi_spe_20130211_declaratio.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iqZGZIaViI

The only part of interest in the declaratio is, “...me ministerio Episcopi Romae, Successoris Sancti Petri,…,” and in regards to the video, start at 1:16, which begins with our Holy Father saying, “Quapropter,” and then listen for him to repeat the exact same words as I have extracted from the declaratio. If either of these links go down, I will post a copy of their content.

Again, I’m trying to keep this information simple to digest, so I am going to briefly summarize why Pope Benedict XVI did not resign the Papacy. His declaratio, which was supposed to effect his renunciation of the Papacy, used the wrong word, and words have meaning. Resigning the ministerium of the Episcopacy of Rome is not resigning the munus or officium that is uniquely entrusted by Christ to the Episcopacy of Rome. The words munus and officium are interchangeable, and they are the words that have traditionally been used in Canon Law to reference this special office that is given to the Pope—among some other canonical matters. Ministerium has no place in any discussion regarding the matter of the office of the Episcopacy of Rome. It simply does not mean what the other two words mean, and to try and resign the office of the Episcopacy of Rome with this word is like a priest trying to transubstantiate the species of bread and wine into the Body and Blood of Christ with the Happy Birthday song. There is zero effect in both scenarios. The office is retained if you use ministerium, and you only have bread and wine if you recite the Happy Birthday song with the species.

Furthermore, the Holy Father correctly idenitifies the munus Petrinum in his declaratio, so he not only knew the word munus, but he understood that it is a munus that he holds as the Bishop of Rome. His choice of resigning the ministerium Episcopi Romae was a deliberate choice of the word ministerium. He never resigned the munus Episcopi Romae. Therefore, Pope Benedict XVI is still the Pope and remains our Holy Father. For personal review, please reference with canons 187-189 and 331-335 in the 1983 Code of Canon Law.

If you have any questions, I will do my best to answer them, but hopefully, you can cross-reference my assertions here without any assistance. Anyway, I hope this explanation helps just one person to not lose their faith.

I will end this post with a prayer:

God, render justice to Jorge Mario Bergoglio. Give him sufficient grace to achieve the Beatific Vision. Put his life into the hands of men that will justifiably execute him. Fully restore the See of Peter to Pope Benedict XVI, and may he consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Our Mother. Finally, please give abundant graces to Your sons and daughters on this forum. Oro in Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen.

May God have mercy on us.

Slimy Time

A new form of foreplay
kiwifarms.net
Pope Benedict XVI Not Resigning the Papacy in 2013
Cropped and Resized Screenshot by Me, 2021 AD

View attachment 2087062
As the title says, antipope Francis (Jorge Mario Bergoglio) is not the Pope. Not only this, but after providing him with a chance to enter a state of grace if he is not already, Jorge Mario Bergoglio must be publicly executed. Justice demands it on account of the profound global scandal he has caused with his numerous evil statements while usurping the See of Peter, and there is one other very important reason that he must be executed for that maybe I will explain at some other point in time.

After considering many factors, I have decided to make a separate thread dedicated specifically to only this topic. Now, I will keep this succinct by simply stating the prime reason Jorge Mario Bergoglio is not the Pope. It has to do with Latin verbage in cooperation with the Code of Canon Law, and the reason is that Pope Benedict XVI, on February 11th, 2013, did not resign the office of the Episcopacy of Rome. He attempted to resign the ministry, and this is not efficacious. Let us now examine why.

You can read the Pope’s declaratio in Latin here, and I have also linked a YouTube video with the audio of him reading aloud the declaratio:

http://www.vatican.va/content/bened...ments/hf_ben-xvi_spe_20130211_declaratio.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iqZGZIaViI

The only part of interest in the declaratio is, “...me ministerio Episcopi Romae, Successoris Sancti Petri,…,” and in regards to the video, start at 1:16, which begins with our Holy Father saying, “Quapropter,” and then listen for him to repeat the exact same words as I have extracted from the declaratio. If either of these links go down, I will post a copy of their content.

Again, I’m trying to keep this information simple to digest, so I am going to briefly summarize why Pope Benedict XVI did not resign the Papacy. His declaratio, which was supposed to effect his renunciation of the Papacy, used the wrong word, and words have meaning. Resigning the ministerium of the Episcopacy of Rome is not resigning the munus or officium that is uniquely entrusted by Christ to the Episcopacy of Rome. The words munus and officium are interchangeable, and they are the words that have traditionally been used in Canon Law to reference this special office that is given to the Pope—among some other canonical matters. Ministerium has no place in any discussion regarding the matter of the office of the Episcopacy of Rome. It simply does not mean what the other two words mean, and to try and resign the office of the Episcopacy of Rome with this word is like a priest trying to transubstantiate the species of bread and wine into the Body and Blood of Christ with the Happy Birthday song. There is zero effect in both scenarios. The office is retained if you use ministerium, and you only have bread and wine if you recite the Happy Birthday song with the species.

Furthermore, the Holy Father correctly idenitifies the munus Petrinum in his declaratio, so he not only knew the word munus, but he understood that it is a munus that he holds as the Bishop of Rome. His choice of resigning the ministerium Episcopi Romae was a deliberate choice of the word ministerium. He never resigned the munus Episcopi Romae. Therefore, Pope Benedict XVI is still the Pope and remains our Holy Father. For personal review, please reference with canons 187-189 and 331-335 in the 1983 Code of Canon Law.

If you have any questions, I will do my best to answer them, but hopefully, you can cross-reference my assertions here without any assistance. Anyway, I hope this explanation helps just one person to not lose their faith.

I will end this post with a prayer:

God, render justice to Jorge Mario Bergoglio. Give him sufficient grace to achieve the Beatific Vision. Put his life into the hands of men that will justifiably execute him. Fully restore the See of Peter to Pope Benedict XVI, and may he consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Our Mother. Finally, please give abundant graces to Your sons and daughters on this forum. Oro in Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen.

May God have mercy on us.
Can you do this in plain English instead of...whatever this is?

draggs

Kyle Avgvstvs, Antifvs Maximvs. AVE KYLE
kiwifarms.net
Super Raptor Jesus needs to come down and rip out this blasphemous pretender's entrails

Just Dont

The Queen of Hate
kiwifarms.net
Fun fact: Bergoglio funded an orphanage in Argentina in the 90's while he was the archbishop. And guess what? The orphanage was used to molest children.

The "pope" even bought a corrupt lawyer to lie to say they weren't molesting children... Disregarding all the kids who clearly showed signs of molestation.

Bergoglio is a fucking degenarete piece of shit who deserves to be put against a wall (in Minecraft of course).