Francis is NOT the Pope. -

Mnutu

kiwifarms.net
We dont know if he did. we only have tells from ""them"" about his laws. they also dont make any sense and are in conflict with the what he told Jesus.
""they"" still lie about Jesus. He was Greek, not semetic and he was a hellenic "jew" and not a hebrew jew.
Was Arian an Aryan?

kiwifarms.net
That's absurd. The English are God's chosen people, not the Greeks, and certainly not the Italians.

The Catholics were the original Orthodox. Anglicans are simply God's plan made manifest.

You are a liar, a son of Satan, and I will entertain you no further.

For anyone wondering why I am saying this about this person in particular—he can bother to attempt to cover his claim that he is "dumb" with an obscure document that he clearly has the intellect to research and discover, but he is also claiming that I need to spoonfeed him links to the Codices of Canon Law that I directed him to. He is engaging in deceit, and God will judge him for it.

Not entertaining this person. Just shaming him. I was right. Learn to discern between Good and evil, and you, too, can shame demon worshippers like this person.

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
kiwifarms.net
Not entertaining this person. Just shaming him. I was right. Learn to discern between Good and evil, and you, too, can shame demon worshippers like this person.
As a Catholic and a traditionalist I'd like to ask you a question.

What makes Francis different from any other post-concilar Pope?

Solid Snek

kiwifarms.net
I already addressed this. I said I was dumb AND lazy. My inability to locate and cite your own source for you, could be a function of either sin. Also, the argument I was making when I pulled up that paper was pretty dumb, all things considered.

kiwifarms.net
[redacted]

Good. I will answer your question. The difference between Jorge Mario Bergoglio and every other Holy Father in history is that he is not the Pope. Go read the OP again. If you have doubts to my claims, meditate on my claims. If after thoroughly considering them you cannot hold my claims, then seek the guidance of a priest you trust. Bring my claims to him, and say that these are not your own beliefs, but that you would like his opinion on them.

After you do this, and after he gives you his answer, ask the priest if he is in a state of mortal sin. Ask him pointedly and without fear.

Marshal Mannerheim

kiwifarms.net
Good. I will answer your question. The difference between Jorge Mario Bergoglio and every other Holy Father in history is that he is not the Pope. Go read the OP again. If you have doubts to my claims, meditate on my claims. If after thoroughly considering them you cannot hold my claims, then seek the guidance of a priest you trust. Bring my claims to him, and say that these are not your own beliefs, but that you would like his opinion on them.

After you do this, and after he gives you his answer, ask the priest if he is in a state of mortal sin. Ask him pointedly and without fear.
If, as you say, Benedict XVI is the Pope, and if, as you say, there are plenty of Catholics who recognise him as Pope, why does he not claim to be Pope?

Marshal Mannerheim

kiwifarms.net
A Pope can lie. If you do not understand how papal infallibility works, then you should read about it and try to comprehend its limited scope of application.
I know all of this. Papal infallibility means that the Pope, if he speaks ex cathedra, can say that things are dogmas. It does not mean that the Pope cannot sin - case in point, one of the Borgias had a bastard daughter while Pope.

My point is that if Benedict XVI does want to prove that, as you claim, he is the true Pope, he should publically declare he is instead of giving away coded messages in Latin.

Solid Snek

kiwifarms.net
So is he a hologram then....?

I'm just gonna state this as its obvious by now: the Catholic Church will NOT make an American cardinal Pope. Not in this lifetime.
He's saying that the previous Pope was like Astolfo. "She" appears to be one way, and most normies, only casually acquainted with the source material, won't know any differently. But the reality of Astolfo is quit different from the outward presentation of Astolfo, and she leaves certain clues as to her true nature, which are discernable by devout anime fans.

Clarence

Benevolent Extra Terrestrial
kiwifarms.net
You ever think it's odd the one closes to the Lord rides behind bullet proof glass when God's son got nailed to a fucking piece of wood?
Someone dosnt believe what he's preaching

Begemot

This is a land of wolves now.....
kiwifarms.net
Was Arian an Aryan?
He was the master of all you wretched Trinity-cucks!
1620302971450.png

Last edited: