Francis is NOT the Pope. -

Solid Snek

kiwifarms.net
Or more historic proof the 'Trinity' isn't actually in the Bible and is feckless heresy, sweetie?
So you're saying that the Jews didn't recognize the Triple God motif, but the Indo-Europeans did?

And this is somehow a point against Catholicism...?

Begemot

This is a land of wolves now.....
kiwifarms.net
So you're saying that the Jews didn't recognize the Triple God motif, but the Indo-Europeans did?

And this is somehow a point against Catholicism...?
No. It's a point against the trinity as something in the synoptic gospels, per se, sweetie...

Begemot

kiwifarms.net
Wonderful. So your point is merely that some Jews didn't recognize the Triple God motif.

Again, how is this a point against Catholicism?
It's a point against ALL trinity cucks. You are all heretics and need to submit to true Arian Orthodoxy. The Vandals were corrupted and should have spread the true Arian faith.

Solid Snek

kiwifarms.net
It's a point against ALL trinity cucks. You are all heretics and need to submit to true Arian Orthodoxy. The Vandals were corrupted and should have spread the true Arian faith.
Ok, so how is it a point against all trinity cucks? Again, what's wrong with the Triple God motif being rooted in the truth faith - Indo-European paganism - rather than the false dogma of first-century Jews?

Catholicism may not be perfect, but at least it had the good sense to stay based to some degree.

Begemot

kiwifarms.net
Ok, so how is it a point against all trinity cucks? Again, what's wrong with the Triple God motif being rooted in the truth faith - Indo-European paganism - rather than the false dogma of first-century Jews?

Catholicism may not be perfect, but at least it had the good sense to stay based to some degree.
Paganism is laughable aimless superstition, sweetie.... Deep inside you know Arianism is true, it gets rid of the feckless nonsense around the state of the 3 persons. Just bow down to us, you know you want to.

Cheerlead-in-Chief

kiwifarms.net
Paganism is laughable aimless superstition, sweetie.... Deep inside you know Arianism is true, it gets rid of the feckless nonsense around the state of the 3 persons. Just bow down to us, you know you want to.
What makes Orthodox Christianity so different from standard Christianity aside from crazy zealots, which I'm sure Orthodox would also have its fair share? I don't mean to offend, of course

Solid Snek

kiwifarms.net
lol, come on. Not even the Visigoths stuck with Arianism!

If you want to become a Jehovah's Witness, go right ahead. No one's stopping you, and you won't be missed at Rangnarok. But if you get bored of only having one God...

sample_a6b689db950f4aaec39b13d48d504fbe.jpg

Begemot

kiwifarms.net
lol, come on. Not even the Visigoths stuck with Arianism!

If you want to become a Jehovah's Witness, go right ahead. No one's stopping you, and you won't be missed at Rangnarok. But if you get bored of only having one God...

View attachment 2149430
I'm a child of the Tribe of Shebazz, cavebeast. Yakub created all these foolish white 'people' to serve us. I create street knowledge, homey, you white pagans finna be easy prey for our glistening dicks!

Solid Snek

kiwifarms.net
I'm a child of the Tribe of Shebazz, cavebeast. Yakub created all these foolish white 'people' to serve us. I create street knowledge, homey, you white pagans finna be easy prey for our glistening dicks!
Don't be racist. Urd, Skuld, and Beldandy are Asian, not white.

And I'm calling bullshit on your Shebazz story. The NoI are cucks; real BBC worshippers join the Nuwaubian Nation instead.

Begemot

kiwifarms.net
Don't be racist. Urd, Skuld, and Beldandy are Asian, not white.

And I'm calling bullshit on your Shebazz story. The NoI are cucks; real BBC worshippers join the Nuwaubian Nation instead.
Nah, I'm a 5-percenter, Edomite. I exist within the realm of supreme mathematics and street knowledge.

Dude Weed

The Covid vaccines are killing people, refuse them
kiwifarms.net
The Pope/Catholism has been subverted by Satan. There is too much pedophila and money laundering going on in the Church. Add all the marxist langauge Fancis uses and his support of The Great Reset and Vaccines (some contain aborted fetus cells) he is no man of God.

High Tea

kiwifarms.net
Obligatory Anti-Christ and Anti-Pope, St. Gallen Mafia, Italian mafia, Freemasonic, New World Order, Jesuit, Fatima.

The problem becomes how do you determine who is Pope. Point for Benedict since he's still living. One could make the case for it being the last Italian pope or the last pre-Vatican II pope or some may go further than that.

Another age of anti-popes. Or it's the end of the world, which might be the best option.

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is there tea and fellowship?