Francis is NOT the Pope. -

Begemot

This is a land of wolves now.....
kiwifarms.net
Kind of gay to be gatekeeping the teacake, that's not how you grow a fellowship.
Sorry if it appears I'm discourteous, brother. We've been infiltrated by wh*te people claiming to be BIPOC folx too many times. Unlike the pretty delusions of Universal faiths the Black Israelite movement is predicated on accepting that melanin is a super-power given to us by Yahweh. The mark of Cain spoken of in the Bible clearly shows the cursed Edomite cum-skins to be an inferior sub-species, not worthy of redemption via his covenant.

If this is exclusionary, forgive me. It is a harsh truth and only the initiated can bare its pain.

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sorry if it appears I'm discourteous, brother. We've been infiltrated by wh*te people claiming to be BIPOC folx too many times. Unlike the pretty delusions of Universal faiths the Black Israelite movement is predicated on accepting that melanin is a super-power given to us by Yahweh. The mark of Cain spoken of in the Bible clearly shows the cursed Edomite cum-skins to be an inferior sub-species, not worthy of redemption via his covenant.

If this is exclusionary, forgive me. It is a harsh truth and only the initiated can bare its pain.
I'm just incredibly lonely and want church tea cakes.

Begemot

kiwifarms.net
I'm just incredibly lonely and want church tea cakes.
Would vegan keto brownies suffice? That's kind of the only desserts we make. As long as you're BIPOC you can join us and we'll sing Wu Tang songs under the stars on our commune.....

Begemot

kiwifarms.net
.... I'm listening.
Then anyone who prefers soggy pies from a servo as opposed to decent crisp pies from a bakery gets put into a pit of vipers. Hopefully than doesn't include you.

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Then anyone who prefers soggy pies from a servo as opposed to decent crisp pies from a bakery gets put into a pit of vipers. Hopefully than doesn't include you.
Bakery pies are for women and faggots.

Begemot

kiwifarms.net
Bakery pies are for women and faggots.
The only reason you say this is to try to bait innocent Australians with a blatant untruth. Most of your trolling is subtle, the pitbull thread is a masterclass in the slow burn, but this.....this is just too crude.

Begemot

kiwifarms.net
Fucking protestants.....
1620570764466.png

1620570877102.png

1620741780957.png

Fuck these heretics

Last edited: