Francis is NOT the Pope. -

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Registration and password reset emails are unavailable due to a DDoS attack on the email server.

Begemot

This is a land of wolves now.....
kiwifarms.net
Due to the nature of @1864897514651 's remarks this post contains a lot of Catholic autism. If you don't want to see that scroll on past.

Are you a bishop? If not, you have no authority to sanction people.

This from the guy who says things like

to other Catholics.

Benedict XVI, like every other human, will die. This means that the See, by your understanding, will be vacant, which will mean that you will become a sedevacantist. I apologise for saying that you are currently a sede and instead accept that you are merely another flavour of crazy.

You seem to be trying to say that one Pope can bind another Pope and thus that the authority of the Bishop of Rome is not absolute. This is heresy and is, ironically enough, what another group of schismatics believe.

Fratelli Tutti was no more heretical than the distributism of the Ven. Fulton Sheen or the teachings of St Óscar Romero. Given that Sheen was recognised as venerable by Benedict XVI and that Romero was beatified by John Paul II, which you both recognise as legitimate Popes, it follows that FT cannot be heretical.

Do you seriously not know what Spurdo Sparde is?
Why is this....heretic, posting on kiwifarms of all places? Such a strange thing to do. His affect is pure autism.

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
kiwifarms.net
Consider Canon 1325 before making your choice on whether or not you will remain Catholic. I have laid out my accusations against you with full evidence for my claims. I will have nothing more to do with you. Your blood is on your hands from this point forward.
Implying that I am mentally retarded when I am not so you can win a theological argument is calumny, which in this case would be a mortal sin.

Marshal Mannerheim

kiwifarms.net
Following from yesterday's argument in which I patiently explained why Fratelli Tutti was not heretical and why taking the same position the Orthodox hold on Petrine primacy and calling people schismatics are mutually exclusive to @1864897514651 , my inbox was graced with this lovely example of Catholic chivalry:
schismatic rage.png

I am not going to dignify you by responding to your vitriolic PM's privately and I will post my response here because I am not going to allow a schismatic to send me PM's like this and not be mocked for it.

You stated that Fratelli Tutti was a communist document and that the Holy Father, who you refer to as "Jorge Mario Bergoglio", was excommunicated latae sententiae for issuing a document promoting communism here:
Jorge Mario Bergoglio was ipso facto, latae sententiae excommunicated with a reservation to the Holy See for paragraphs 118-120 of his document, Fratelli Tutti. This is in accord with the Decree Against Communism of 1949, promulgated by Pope Pius XII.... Since this is a form of promulgating and defending communism, Jorge Mario Bergoglio was excommunicated for this decision of his.
As I have already stated Fratelli Tutti was no more communist than the distributism of the Ven. Fulton Sheen, which has never been condemned by the Vatican, which has always stated that it is possible to be a good Catholic and a distributist. Your implication that Fratelli Tutti is a communist document is thus calumny, which as I have already said is a mortal sin. Regardless, your attempt to use a document issued by Pius XII to bind the present Pope and to excommunicate the Pope both imply that you believe that the doctrinal power of the Pope is not absolute and therefore that he is not the Vicar of Christ. As I have repeatedly said this is what the schismatic Eastern Orthodox Church believe, right down to how the Great Schism began with the [schismatic] Patriarch of Constantinople attempting to excommunicate the Pope. You are thus in a state of schism, which makes you a schismatic.

Absolutely none of what I said puts me into a state of mortal sin so I can say it and take the Eucharist with a clean conscience. I can't say whether I'm winning this debate or not and I'll leave that to other Catholics on this thread to decide.

You also accused me of calumny for expressing a belief that you refuse to attend Mass if you cannot find a TLM, and that you pick and choose which parts of your faith to follow. We have already seen that you are willing to ignore dogma when it suits you, and it is not calumny to say that you, like other people who hold the same beliefs as you, probably hold to the same doctrinal errors they hold to.

Cool Dog

A goodboi denied his Wendy's
kiwifarms.net
He's not a demonic antipope you schizo fuck, he's just the kind of liberation theology hippie priest we been dealing with here for the past 60 years or so, why you think Argentina went from being among the top 10 richest countries to the complete disaster it is now?

Begemot

This is a land of wolves now.....
kiwifarms.net
Following from yesterday's argument in which I patiently explained why Fratelli Tutti was not heretical and why taking the same position the Orthodox hold on Petrine primacy and calling people schismatics are mutually exclusive to @1864897514651 , my inbox was graced with this lovely example of Catholic chivalry:
View attachment 2177817

I am not going to dignify you by responding to your vitriolic PM's privately and I will post my response here because I am not going to allow a schismatic to send me PM's like this and not be mocked for it.

You stated that Fratelli Tutti was a communist document and that the Holy Father, who you refer to as "Jorge Mario Bergoglio", was excommunicated latae sententiae for issuing a document promoting communism here:

As I have already stated Fratelli Tutti was no more communist than the distributism of the Ven. Fulton Sheen, which has never been condemned by the Vatican, which has always stated that it is possible to be a good Catholic and a distributist. Your implication that Fratelli Tutti is a communist document is thus calumny, which as I have already said is a mortal sin. Regardless, your attempt to use a document issued by Pius XII to bind the present Pope and to excommunicate the Pope both imply that you believe that the doctrinal power of the Pope is not absolute and therefore that he is not the Vicar of Christ. As I have repeatedly said this is what the schismatic Eastern Orthodox Church believe, right down to how the Great Schism began with the [schismatic] Patriarch of Constantinople attempting to excommunicate the Pope. You are thus in a state of schism, which makes you a schismatic.

Absolutely none of what I said puts me into a state of mortal sin so I can say it and take the Eucharist with a clean conscience. I can't say whether I'm winning this debate or not and I'll leave that to other Catholics on this thread to decide.

You also accused me of calumny for expressing a belief that you refuse to attend Mass if you cannot find a TLM, and that you pick and choose which parts of your faith to follow. We have already seen that you are willing to ignore dogma when it suits you, and it is not calumny to say that you, like other people who hold the same beliefs as you, probably hold to the same doctrinal errors they hold to.
This guy has turned from being a based Papist schizo to an abominable heretic lolcow. I'm sure he's been kicked off Catholic forums in the past for fuckwittery.

Meriasek

kiwifarms.net
Seriously, is Catholicism the Autists choice of Christianity? Every group has its weirdos, but Catholicism seems to actively cultivate them.
(Trad) Catholicism gathering surprisingly young people these days is just autistic counterculture. The generations raised by post-68 hippies are now going "Fuck you mom, I'm not trooning out or embracing my gay side! I'm becoming catholic and there's nothing you can do about it! I'M GOING TO DO THE ROSARY IN LATIN AND IT WON'T BE GENDER NEUTRAL AT ALL".
Boomers raised hippies and punks, hippies and punks now raise tradcaths and alt-righters. It's the circle of life, and by "life" I mean retardation.
Break the cycle. Sacrifice your kids to Moloch.

Dildo

#NaturalBeauty #NoFilter
kiwifarms.net
(Trad) Catholicism gathering surprisingly young people these days is just autistic counterculture. The generations raised by post-68 hippies are now going "Fuck you mom, I'm not trooning out or embracing my gay side! I'm becoming catholic and there's nothing you can do about it! I'M GOING TO DO THE ROSARY IN LATIN AND IT WON'T BE GENDER NEUTRAL AT ALL".
Boomers raised hippies and punks, hippies and punks now raise tradcaths and alt-righters. It's the circle of life, and by "life" I mean retardation.
Break the cycle. Sacrifice your kids to Moloch.

My experience of previously being involved with the Society of Saint Pius X (More conservative than normie Latin mass, less so than Sedevacantism) has been that most attendees tend to fit into one of two groups, and fit into one of several sub categories in the second.

The first group are the people born into it who have known nothing different, or who married into it and take part just to appease their spouse. They're generally better informed about their faith than other Catholics, but the ones born into it are socially awkward and struggle to interact with non SSPX due to having been brought up thinking things like the Lizardmen are the government are true and get angry when people disagree. They're usually far more moderate than the second however.

The second are the "converts" (usually from Normie Catholicism/, and they're legalistic to the max. and on the whole hysterical. These are your prime lolcows and come in the following flavours.

1) Incels: Instead of MGTOW, some guys and girls turn Trad Catholic because they can't get laid i.e Feminism and "The Death Culture" is why they can't get laid rather than them being an asshole. Inversely to Normie Catholicism with more women, there are very few women in the trad cath community and they tend to get married off very young.

2) Gays: Gay men like the theatre. There's even more gays here trying to pray the gay away and Trads generally are far more favourably disposed to stuff like conversion therapy than normie Catholics and they hold some fairly fun views on sexuality. One of my faves is that because sexual orientation doesn't exist (It's a Jewish lie), they actually do believe any man could be talked into sodomy. Alas, I'm fairly charismatic but can confirm this is harder than it sounds.

3)Mental Illness: Most of them aren't diagnosed because Trad Catholics tend to be deeply suspicious of Psychiatry (It's Jewish, and the Jews are worse than other non believers) the symptoms of obsessive Compulsive disorder are very, very common in the trad world. Bipolar, hallucinations and panic attacks are also very common too.

4) Loneliness: Fairly boring, some people just get swept up by a close community. They do tend to have some super funny blogs though.

5) Denial: Normie Catholics tend to have a very high acceptance of annulments and divorces, and those who refuse to accept they're getting divorced tend to retreat to Traditon for support.

6)Immigrants: Sometimes Catholics from the likes of Poland when they move to a more liberal country are so horrified by how people behave they go anti woke and seek out the most conservative leader they can find. Less so in the US, but definitely in Western Europe there are a disproportionate number of Eastern and Non European surnames. The one exception being Jewish ones, because it's encouraged that a male convert with a "Jewish" surname would in that case take his wifes surname.

Suscipe Domine is a fun starting point, it would be worth its own community watch thread IMO if anyone could be bothered to write it.

Latin Mass groups at Normie Parishes don't tend to have as many of these, though there's often a handful of them. They just don't tend to have the spotlight as often as they do in more conservative groups.

Last edited:

Marshal Mannerheim

kiwifarms.net
Given that this seems to have become where me and @Dildo sperg to each other about Catholicism and given that I talked about Feeneyism earlier, I saw a thing on another Catholic site and thought I'd post it here:
The Feeneyite believes Baptism of Desire and Blood is heresy against the definitions of the Council of Trent. Therefore, the Feeneyite most hold to the following 21 absurdities:

1. The Catholic Church has been promulgating heresy by catechism for 464 years from the Catechism of the Council of Trent.

2. The Catholic Church has been promulgating heresy by Canon law for over 100 years.

3. The Catholic Church allows heresy to be taught throughout the whole Church for hundreds of years.

4. The Catholic Church is no different from Protestantism as far as having heresy.

5. Protestant and Eastern Orthodox religions are false religions because they teach heresy, but the Catholic Church remains the true religion when it teaches heresy by law and catechism.

6. Pope St. Pius V of the Council of Trent is also the pope to promulgate heresy against the same council.

7. All the popes and saints that taught Baptism of Desire and Blood after Trent were ignorant of the council’s dogma.

8. Pope Clement XIII didn’t know the Roman Catechism taught Baptism of Desire.

9. Pope Pius IX was ignorant of the council’s teaching.

10. Pope St. Pius X was ignorant of the council’s teaching.

11. Pope St. Pius X allowed a heretical catechism to be promulgated in Italy in his name.

12. Pope St. Pius X didn’t know baptism of desire was being promulgated in his name.

13. Pope Benedict XV was ignorant of the council’s teaching.

14. St. and Doctor of the Church Alphonsus Liguori didn’t understand the council’s teaching on Baptism and interpreted Trent to mean exactly opposite to its true meaning.

15. St. Charles Borromeo handpicked by the pope to explain Trent didn’t truly understand Trent.

16. St. and Doctor of the Church Robert Bellarmine didn’t understand the council’s teaching on Baptism.

17. All the popes and saints who teach Baptism of Desire and Blood reject Jesus’ true meaning in John 3:5.

18. The Old Testament made it safer and easier to get to heaven than the New Testament.

19. War broke out to prevent the First Vatican Council of defining the heresy of Baptism of Desire even though it is believed by the whole Church anyway.

20. Every layman that believes in Baptism of Desire and Blood is a heretic, but all the popes, saints, and doctors of the Church that do are not heretics. Only popes, saints, and doctors of the Church get to profess heresy without being actual heretics.

21. Defenders of Baptism of Desire and Blood using the teachings of popes, catechisms, canon law, saints, and doctors of the Church are bad-willed.

Dildo

#NaturalBeauty #NoFilter
kiwifarms.net
Words about Feenyism

What I never really got with Feenyism is how convoluted arguments for it are, when it could be far simpler. I mean, in the same way Mary's conception was a "One off" intervention, God could intervene to remove original sin and prevent/remove the capacity to sin but chooses not to, the Penitent thief could likewise be such a one off intervention.

It does permit the potential that God might do interventions for those Baptised by Blood, or might choose not to akin to those who don't believe those who lived in Invincible Ignorance are shown mercy at the hour of their deaths. Limbo was popular a theory for long enough so it's not out of step with the theological mood of the time either rather than Feeny's mental gymnastics.

Last edited: