Frank Hassle btfo'd off Youtube

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

bladerunner

i think sebastian, therefor i am
kiwifarms.net
hassle1.png

hassle3.jpg

hassle2.png

For those living under a rock who don't know, Frank Hassle is a buddy of Sam Hyde (who appears in a couple of his videos) who uploaded videos where he either recorded himself harassing randoms by saying/doing stupid shit. In his most recent 10 minute video where he clowns on a local Crossfit, they reported it to YouTube and targeted his channel.

eldri

oogity boogity boo motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I watched several of his videos last night.
I physically cringe at the "hassle" videos but the Twitch related videos featuring exceptional individuals were entertaining especially this one (warning some feels may be had).

Mediocre

former disgruntled ralphamale
kiwifarms.net
He got punked and looked like a bitch in that video and was knocked on his ass by CrossFit manlets. Then he got butthurt and was like "did you really just touch me you can't touch me!" with his voice quivering.
He's a former US Marine, he obviously has PTSD from being on tour in Afghanistan so cut him some slack.

Rice Is Ready

Mmmm, red velvet
kiwifarms.net
Frank Hassle (Cameron Williams)
Aka [myg0t]hats
He tried to overdose on Advil after an e-girl didn’t meet him at an airport and scammed money from him. Now poor Cammy is being used by Sam Hyde. Cammy loves giving Sammy all his pay pig money.

This video he made is pretty funny tho

Also I heard the crossfitters are suing.

Elliot1938

kiwifarms.net
Frank Hassle (Cameron Williams)
Aka [myg0t]hats
He tried to overdose on Advil after an e-girl didn’t meet him at an airport and scammed money from him. Now poor Cammy is being used by Sam Hyde. Cammy loves giving Sammy all his pay pig money.

This video he made is pretty funny tho

Also I heard the crossfitters are suing.
wow you must be one seething shitskin