Fred and the Nature Gang -

lenny the genius

kiwifarms.net
Fred and the Nature Gang is a American/Canadian Saturday Morning cartoon series about a cat named Fred. Every

day, he turns into Nature Cat.He loves to explore nature with his friends Hal, Daisy, and Squeeks.

Hammocks Animation owned all the Fred and the Nature Gang content until they closed down in 1996. Now Fred and the Nature Gang is owned by Warner Bros.

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
Why is Canadian animation so goddamned weird-looking? It's always slightly "off". It's like they know fully well how to make it look normal and they're choosing to offend the eyes.
It is either low effort trash or Furry bullshit.

There's too many Canadian animated animal shows where all the characters are drawn in such a way that makes all their body language and interactions overly sexual. I can't remember the name of it but one show was about bats and the males had a huge bulge and the females had huge boobs.

Coelacanth

Your local living fossil.
kiwifarms.net

You do realise this is a forum where people come to make fun of stuff like the sort of trash you're making, right? Surely in the few hours that you've been here you've noticed the garbage we make fun of, right?

This better be bait like that Little Einstein sperg who came here a few months ago, because if it's not then I pity you immensely.

lenny the genius

kiwifarms.net

You do realise this is a forum where people come to make fun of stuff like the sort of trash you're making, right? Surely in the few hours that you've been here you've noticed the garbage we make fun of, right?

This better be bait like that Little Einstein sperg who came here a few months ago, because if it's not then I pity you immensely.
I have level 2 autism

MajorBlasski454

*insert witty title*
kiwifarms.net
-age's close enough, provided he was too lazy to upgrade the desc
-exceptional interests such as "watching scary logos with my plush dolls"
-one of the 5 (if not less) living fans of the Nature Cat show
Don't see why it wouldn't be him.

• Agree
Reactions: Uncanny Valley

Ponch

kiwifarms.net
Youtube channel
View attachment 1044902

Not sure if this is his, but it could be.
He made a wiki about himself LMAO.
I like how he put himself in the "Nice people" and "Smart people" categories.
I'm not really convinced they're the same person, though. It could just be a fan.

Reactions: BingBong

MajorBlasski454

*insert witty title*
kiwifarms.net
Going through his posts, I noticed he spoke of "Brian Coukis" in third person, so that might not be the same person.

maIware

nagatoro is best girl
kiwifarms.net
i'm late but i just came here to say that this post is fuckin bullshit;

fred and the nature gang is a FAKE ass show. nigga and you're too old to be watching pbs kids, go watch the news or fuckin family guy, or what people your age would actually watch.

oh and here is some info i found:

and this kid does like brian coukis. i'll even inspect to see if they're the same guy.

EDIT: they are NOT the same person, but it's funny knowing it's their favorite channel.

Tags
None