Fred and the Nature Gang

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

maIware

kiwifarms.net
go find them in scratch as well! that is... if you're willing to inhale the extreme autism. my work here's done. bye.

Cable 7

kiwifarms.net
latest

Dios mio.. What race this is dweeb anyway.
What's with this trend of autists that hyperfocus on obscure shit no one watches? Like, there's 15 other people I can think of who do the exact same shit as this dude, but with a different show they fetishize. Always unique my ass.

FluffyTehFennekin

Good girl, M. a. a. D. Fennec
kiwifarms.net
latest

Dios mio.. What race this is dweeb anyway.
What's with this trend of autists that hyperfocus on obscure shit no one watches? Like, there's 15 other people I can think of who do the exact same shit as this dude, but with a different show they fetishize. Always unique my ass.
Don’t ask me how. But trust me, I’ve had some weird obsessions in the past, but at least them secret.

Also, I surprised PBS kids is still around.

maIware

kiwifarms.net
The strange part is, why does this weirdass fake show have an IMDB page?

so does "lenny the genius" and fucking "genius junior" which i just discovered this nostalgiatard stole the name from a game show.

oh and they think that other shows are a rip-off of their cartoons and shows that have nothing to do with their obscure ass garbage.

think of the toptens user kitten2015 but instead of hating on mario and bob's burgers, they fucking create obscure shit that will never be real and hate on shows for small children and refuse to admit they watch them.

Last edited: