Free Hat?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Oban Kamz

welcome to the Hive
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Says the asshole who spouted I researched a shitposter on the internet. Unless your legit just schizposting, I can tell you what source you may be quoting, is the same source who bombarded pics of you and other women to my fucking inbox. I wouldn't seem like a stretch my ex would be sticking his dick in crazy twice. I find it odd you didn't even engage after I called you out on your bull shit.
i can send you a picture too if you would like.

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Says the asshole who spouted I researched a shitposter on the internet. Unless your legit just schizposting, I can tell you what source you may be quoting, is the same source who bombarded pics of you and other women to my fucking inbox. I wouldn't seem like a stretch my ex would be sticking his dick in crazy twice. I find it odd you didn't even engage after I called you out on your bull shit.
shut up nigger

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I remember when you posted about being abandoned abroad because of COVID; I'm not saying you should've gotten it, but it certainly would be nice if you got intubated to stop you saying dumb shit for a while.

Tags
None