Free game giveaways and other stuff you notice. -

Tamamo No Mae

Gaooo~
kiwifarms.net
I seem to have gotten a code for Final Fantasy XIV from Twitch because of Prime.
I already have an account, so if someone wants this I can give it to them.

From what I understand it's the base game (A Realm Reborn) and a month's worth of playtime or something.
Code is region free since FFXIV lets you play on wherever with the same account; NA, EU & JP.

Deadwaste

null is a GODDAMN SHIT BITCH
kiwifarms.net
I seem to have gotten a code for Final Fantasy XIV from Twitch because of Prime.
I already have an account, so if someone wants this I can give it to them.

From what I understand it's the base game (A Realm Reborn) and a month's worth of playtime or something.
Code is region free since FFXIV lets you play on wherever with the same account; NA, EU & JP.
pls send if not already asked for

Smaug's Smokey Hole

no step on fuckign yurop
kiwifarms.net
new epic games free game
https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/axiom-verge/home
i've heard it's a pretty neat metroidvania
The setup and feeling of the game is a bit like Another World mixed with the gameplay of a Metroid, the -vania component isn't really there though. The art style might looks sparse with its low color depth but it does some great things with it and the music is really good, impressive for a single developer doing everything by himself.

Anyone that likes Metroid and haven't played it should pick it up.

• Agree
Reactions: Luigi

Smaug's Smokey Hole

no step on fuckign yurop
kiwifarms.net
new epic games free game
https://www.epicgames.com/store/en/product/thimbleweed-park/home
a retro point-and-click adventure
The humor and such feels dated for the first hour, some of the gags don't land, but it becomes really good when you get into the setting and its cheesy weirdness. It's a good adventure game with some twists and surprises, everyone interest in point & clicks that don't already have it should get it.

edit: it's made by Ron Gilbert who created Maniac Mansion for LucasArts. I don't know if people like the NES version of that game but that's what I played, it was fun.

Last edited:

Desire Lines

dogs don't dance, they go to heaven
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
you know the drill by now, slime rancher

Guardian G.I.

СНГ scum
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

MMX

True defective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Free code for the mk11 beta if any faggot wants it
VC666-VDWGV-DF76H-MM24F-G364Z

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
new epic games free game
https://www.epicgames.com/store/en/product/thimbleweed-park/home
a retro point-and-click adventure
The humor and such feels dated for the first hour, some of the gags don't land, but it becomes really good when you get into the setting and its cheesy weirdness. It's a good adventure game with some twists and surprises, everyone interest in point & clicks that don't already have it should get it.

edit: it's made by Ron Gilbert who created Maniac Mansion for LucasArts. I don't know if people like the NES version of that game but that's what I played, it was fun.
based, I think this was the game Mike Ferrari was taking about at this GDC panel about his pixel art in general. Man's a goddamn genius and legend:

Polish Hot Dog (spicie)

jestem najlepsza
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino