Free game giveaways and other stuff you notice. -

Shaved Kiwis

Memetic Polyalloy
kiwifarms.net

The Korg Kaossilator android app is currently free on the US play store. I guess a creativity toy counts as a game, right?

DanteAlighieri

I hate commies
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The Korg Kaossilator android app is currently free on the US play store. I guess a creativity toy counts as a game, right?
"And other stuff you notice", I think it's fine for this thread. Thanks for the link!

The 8 of Spades

Knows Where Peter Popoff's Miracle Spring Is.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Very appreciated, thanks!

ducktales4gameboy

archive what you want to remember
kiwifarms.net

I have no idea. Click button, receive game.

Deadwaste

it's 3 am go to bed you fuck
kiwifarms.net
free till the 24th

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Drawful 2 (by the Jackbox Party Pack guys) is free right now:

also whatever this is, it has Chinese characters in the title so it's probably diseased but here it is anyway:

It's still free as of right now, thanks. I like dicking around with these things despite having nearly no musical talent.

That's a pretty good game from what I played, thank you!

Last edited:

WTFrU?

kiwifarms.net
Mechwarrior Online is giving away 14 days premium time and a free hero mech, the aptly named Quarantine variant wolverine medium mech.

Redeem code is "STAY_SAFE_2020"

ducktales4gameboy

archive what you want to remember
kiwifarms.net
Not a game but if anyone else works on the development side of things or just wants to play with $200 worth of 3d models or make art or whatever the fuck:

'brightartdarktimes' in the coupon field drops it to free, no account/credit card/id required

if on the off chance you think 'huh this is cool' and take the 10 seconds to grab it thinking you might mess with it eventually you probably want the fbx/obj version

Smaug's Smokey Hole

no corona
kiwifarms.net
if on the off chance you think 'huh this is cool' and take the 10 seconds to grab it thinking you might mess with it eventually you probably want the fbx/obj version
For those curious why, fbx/obj are two general formats that everything supports. The other options in the list are Maya(where FBX comes from), 3dsMax(another autodesk product compatible with the formats), Cinema4D(compatible) and Blender(compatible).

FBX is also the format of choice for Unreal Engine and Unity so they can be directly imported there and if a 1 million polygon building seems a bit rich for you then download Simplygon and mess around with simplifying it, it's free, if you want to do more then sign up as a student at Autodesk for free Maya/3dsMax or download Blender.

It's a good and open ended way to lose many hours of time and there are extensive tutorials in text, image and video form for absolutely everything you would want to do.

Tags
None