Free game giveaways and other stuff you notice. -

Racist Trash

The piece of rubbish on the floor has returned!
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if these games would cost that much considering that Borderlands has a sequel to tempt people with GTA has people buying cash in the online portion and Civ VI has a bunch of DLC to buy so if people get a bunch of that stuff for free and like it they may spend some on the game they liked.

An Ghost

Of foreskins past
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if these games would cost that much considering that Borderlands has a sequel to tempt people with GTA has people buying cash in the online portion and Civ VI has a bunch of DLC to buy so if people get a bunch of that stuff for free and like it they may spend some on the game they liked.
Additional BL3 was an epic timed exclusive. Epic already has them in their pocket but that couldnt have been cheap.

Sir Wesley Tailpipe

kiwifarms.net
Additional BL3 was an epic timed exclusive. Epic already has them in their pocket but that couldnt have been cheap.
Probably all it took was a sweetheart deal on engine licensing. Borderlands 1, 2 and Pre-Sequel were all Unreal Engine 3 and Borderlands 3 is on UE4. If Epic wanted to make exclusivity attractive, shaving a few points off the royalty rate for BL3 would go a loooooong way, economically speaking.

Stoneheart

Well hung, and snow white tan
kiwifarms.net
Probably all it took was a sweetheart deal on engine licensing. Borderlands 1, 2 and Pre-Sequel were all Unreal Engine 3 and Borderlands 3 is on UE4. If Epic wanted to make exclusivity attractive, shaving a few points off the royalty rate for BL3 would go a loooooong way, economically speaking.
Its also the best engine on the market...

Ex Cummunicated Sasser HD

Sláinte!!!
kiwifarms.net
The Uncertain: Last Quiet Day is currently 100% off on Steam...

So is Geneshift: Battle Royale...

This is free in 10 hours to keep if you get on it fast...
Kao the Kangaroo: Round 2

Looks like a decent sort of PS2 era platformer... Low budget, Windows only, but it's free...

Only 3 Free games I know of at the moment.

Last edited:

Sir Wesley Tailpipe

kiwifarms.net
The Uncertain: Last Quiet Day is currently 100% off on Steam...

So is Geneshift: Battle Royale...

This is free in 10 hours to keep if you get on it fast...
Kao the Kangaroo: Round 2

Looks like a decent sort of PS2 era platformer... Low budget, Windows only, but it's free...

Only 3 Free games I know of at the moment.
The Uncertain isn’t free in Canada, but the other two worked.

ducktales4gameboy

archive what you want to remember
kiwifarms.net
This isn't free but it's probably the most gaming-related bang for your buck you're ever going to get for 5 dollars so I feel compelled to post it here. 1400 drm-free games/assets/whatever of varying quality from complete shit to absolutely excellent (celeste, sky rogue, jimmy and the pulsating mass, nuclear throne, oneshot, midboss).

e: it's also worth noting that this bundle existing is basically a giant kick to the dick for humble bundle as almost all of their subscription monthly 'exclusives' are included in it.

Last edited:

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This isn't free but it's probably the most gaming-related bang for your buck you're ever going to get for 5 dollars so I feel compelled to post it here. 1400 drm-free games/assets/whatever of varying quality from complete shit to absolutely excellent (celeste, sky rogue, jimmy and the pulsating mass, nuclear throne, oneshot, midboss).

e: it's also worth noting that this bundle existing is basically a giant kick to the dick for humble bundle as almost all of their subscription monthly 'exclusives' are included in it.
You're not kidding when you said "complete shit":

Screenshot_20200611-131734_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20200611-131824_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20200611-132103_Brave.jpg

Tags
None