Free game giveaways and other stuff you notice. -

OmnipotentStupidity

Bleeding Money at Breakneck Speeds
kiwifarms.net
Inject that speedy speedy go go race juice into my fucking veins, if you may. Just shoot that particlized destruction derby bullshit right up in there; that's that GOOD shit.

In all seriousness, I loves me some fast-paced futuristic racing games, and I've heard REALLY good things about GRIP recently, so now seems like the perfect opportunity to try it out. If you'd be so willing that is.

Xenomorphs Are Cute

kiwifarms.net
Woop, another givaway!
Since Humble Bundle changed their monthly subscription to Humble Choice, it gets a bit more complicated as you guys are used to.
I have a certain number of picks from a game pool every month. This means I won't be able to give away every game listed, only as long as picks are available.
As always, one pick per user. Also quote me with your pick, so I get an alert and other users can see what has been claimed should I not reply immediatly.
Without further ado, here's the list:

5 picks remaining:
Ancestors Legacy
Dead in Vinland
Horizon Chase Turbo
Dark Future: Blood Red States
Aegis Defenders
Desert Child

4 picks remaining:
Middle-earth: Shadow of War
Street Fighter V
Bad North: Jotunn Edition
Unrailed!
Them's Fightin' Herds
Mages of Mystralia
GRIP + 1 DLC

3 picks remaining:
Book of Demons
CryoFall
Okami HD
Eliza
Project Warlock
The Hex
Warstone TD
Underhero
Dark Future: Blood Red States for me please. Someone cucked me of Grip by a minute.

Last edited:
  • Feels
Reactions: The 8 of Spades

Alton

kiwifarms.net
Woop, another givaway!
Since Humble Bundle changed their monthly subscription to Humble Choice, it gets a bit more complicated as you guys are used to.
I have a certain number of picks from a game pool every month. This means I won't be able to give away every game listed, only as long as picks are available.
As always, one pick per user. Also quote me with your pick, so I get an alert and other users can see what has been claimed should I not reply immediatly.

3 picks remaining:
Ancestors Legacy
Dead in Vinland
Horizon Chase Turbo
Aegis Defenders
Desert Child

1 pick remaining:
Street Fighter V
Unrailed!
Them's Fightin' Herds
Mages of Mystralia
GRIP + 1 DLC

1 pick remaining:
Book of Demons
CryoFall
Okami HD
Eliza
Project Warlock
The Hex
Warstone TD
Underhero
Dead in Vinland would be great, thanks in advance.

EenGevolg

The real autism was the friends we made on the way
kiwifarms.net
I'd be interested in this if that's cool. I'm generally not really into deckbuilders, but I've heard good things about it, so maybe it'd be a good time to give the genre another shot.

I've got the Classic plan on indefinite pause, does that still get all the games, or does it just get to pick more? The new tiers honestly look terrible in comparison, thank fuck billing errors do the pausing for you instead of cancelling the plan.

The tired cat

Fluffy angel of death
kiwifarms.net
Woop, another givaway!

2 picks remaining:
Ancestors Legacy
I'll take this game, might as well give it a shot.

The 8 of Spades

But Some Informations Are Don't Actual.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Woop, another givaway!

1 picks remaining:
Ancestors Legacy
Dead in Vinland
Horizon Chase Turbo
Aegis Defenders
Desert Child

1 pick remaining:
Street Fighter V
Unrailed!
Them's Fightin' Herds
Mages of Mystralia
GRIP + 1 DLC

No picks remaining:
Book of Demons
CryoFall
Okami HD
Eliza
Project Warlock
The Hex
Warstone TD
Underhero
Is Mages of Mystralia still available? Seems interesting.

Porque no los dos?

Why not kill all MAPs?
kiwifarms.net
Woop, another givaway!

1 picks remaining:
Ancestors Legacy
Dead in Vinland
Horizon Chase Turbo
Aegis Defenders
Desert Child

No picks remaining:
Street Fighter V
Unrailed!
Them's Fightin' Herds
Mages of Mystralia
GRIP + 1 DLC

No picks remaining:
Book of Demons
CryoFall
Okami HD
Eliza
Project Warlock
The Hex
Warstone TD
Underhero
Desert Child looks interesting, if you're still giving away may I have it please?

White Devil

Zyklon Ree
kiwifarms.net
I forgot I made bad decisions years ago and backed Phoenix Point, which became a giant EGS bait and switch.

Anyway, those assholes just sent me a "digital fulfillment" thing for backing the game years ago and it's something called Chaos Reborn, which I have zero interest in. Steam key is in spoilers, first come first serve. Enjoy!
JZI0K-9GH4N-V20NB

Ryotaro Dojima

A drunk, a pervert, a junkie and a sodimizer.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I forgot I made bad decisions years ago and backed Phoenix Point, which became a giant EGS bait and switch.

Anyway, those assholes just sent me a "digital fulfillment" thing for backing the game years ago and it's something called Chaos Reborn, which I have zero interest in. Steam key is in spoilers, first come first serve. Enjoy!
JZI0K-9GH4N-V20NB
I would appreciate it if whoever claimed this, notified us, regardless, GG OP.

Tags
None