Freedom or imprisoned? -

• Stinky Indonesians are trying to spam the forum with ad placement links. If you see a post containing inline links or direct link placements to what seem like commercial products, only somewhat related to the thread, please report it. Fake passports/documents and brand name clothing like shoes seem common.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Teejay Wasserberg
It's real easy for a journalist to point out the obvious about western civilization and for a foreign one to point out everything that's obviously wrong with the American government, but a really outstanding journalist is going to have an opinion about how to fix things too. I don't see any of that in your writing.

Samir S Layous
Teejay Wasserberg: But we have hundreds if not thousands of donkeys and elephants and they still couldn't fix anything lol!
·
Teejay Wasserberg
I'm an old hippie. Caitlin isn't telling me anything I didn't know fifty years ago. America's bipartisan asses and elephants circus has always stayed well away from full blown tyranny at home over most everybody since they freed the slaves and ended the Indian Wars. We totally rejected it from the bloated orange zit and his billionaire bozo brigade, but we're still far from in control of our governments.
I do applaud her persistent hammering on the American Empire. Nothing is going to change significantly without unplugging the perpetual war machine. They are far and away the world's biggest polluters and along with their codependent fossil fuel and mining industries, the military industrial complex is the biggest driver of the acceleration of climate change. We're going to solve these problems on our own this decade or the quantum mechanics of the biosphere is going to do it for us over the course of the rest of the century, leaving half the industrialized world underwater and the other half scorched, because that's the way this rock rolls.

1613860930677.png

Randall Fragg

Tran Ranch is under siege!
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Teejay Wasserberg
It's real easy for a journalist to point out the obvious about western civilization and for a foreign one to point out everything that's obviously wrong with the American government, but a really outstanding journalist is going to have an opinion about how to fix things too. I don't see any of that in your writing.

Samir S Layous
Teejay Wasserberg: But we have hundreds if not thousands of donkeys and elephants and they still couldn't fix anything lol!
·
Teejay Wasserberg
I'm an old hippie. Caitlin isn't telling me anything I didn't know fifty years ago. America's bipartisan asses and elephants circus has always stayed well away from full blown tyranny at home over most everybody since they freed the slaves and ended the Indian Wars. We totally rejected it from the bloated orange zit and his billionaire bozo brigade, but we're still far from in control of our governments.
I do applaud her persistent hammering on the American Empire. Nothing is going to change significantly without unplugging the perpetual war machine. They are far and away the world's biggest polluters and along with their codependent fossil fuel and mining industries, the military industrial complex is the biggest driver of the acceleration of climate change. We're going to solve these problems on our own this decade or the quantum mechanics of the biosphere is going to do it for us over the course of the rest of the century, leaving half the industrialized world underwater and the other half scorched, because that's the way this rock rolls.

View attachment 1936923
Who the fuck are you talking to you senile old faggot?
(Also, are you going to kill yourself when the space jews don't show up and give you a vagina?)

Pizdec

Blin it is good.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who the fuck are you talking to you senile old faggot?
(Also, are you going to kill yourself when the space jews don't show up and give you a vagina?)
No, cause Tom is never consistant, a year has passed since the date he said they'd show up and, of course, nothing happened.

Also, rather funny, Tom, seeing you write about something you should be inside of: A prison.

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Teejay Wasserberg

Samir S Layous
·
Teejay Wasserberg

View attachment 1936923
> quantum mechanics of the biosphere