Snowflake Freelee the Banana Girl / Leeanne Ratcliffe -

snakesvsplanes

Coo.
kiwifarms.net
"Am I too skinny, or is SOCIETY too FAT?"

[youtube]vLN6DLtpgwQ[/youtube]

Just because she's attractive doesn't mean she's not an absolute moron. According to this girl, Jenna Marbles (if you all are familiar) is overweight, simply because she stopped eating vegan!

[youtube]3Bii6JCQ2Ck[/youtube]

Sure, she's no Chris-chan, but people like this should NOT get away with this way of thinking, or the belief that they are somehow better than everyone else.

__
2 hours ago

Oh, for fuck's sake.

Come on, girl. I do appreciate your attitude, and your attempt to be polite, but it has been proven MANY times by medical professionals that a purely vegan diet is highly unhealthy.

Not to mention, calling somebody out simply because you, personally, happen to disapprove of her eating habits? I mean, if Jenna was clearly becoming overweight, it would be one thing, but she gained perhaps a handful of pounds on what was an incredibly tiny frame (really-- she was verging on TOO thin in the videos and images you showed to indicate her "fitness"). You really feel like this is something worth basing an eight-minute video on?
Show less
Reply · 1
Hide replies

__
1 hour ago

Oh, and for the record, I'm not a Jenna "fangirl". Jenna can be funny enough, sure, but I've only seen a few of her videos, and don't really tend to follow her. However, I was linked to this video by a friend who was just shocked by the blatant "fat"-shaming going on here (I say "fat" because it is ABSURD to suggest that Jenna is even remotely overweight). I mean, I appreciate your commitment to your cause, but you can do so without publicly humiliating others, don't you think? Why not stick to sending a positive message, without trying to rely on creating drama?
Show less
Reply ·

Freelee the Banana Girl
1 hour ago (edited)

+__ It's "been proven many times that a vegan diet is highly unhealthy?" Ok then link to that study. Link to that peer-reviewed study or else you are just blowing around hot air. 
Reply ·

__
30 minutes ago

+Freelee the Banana Girl

http://www.livescience.com/26278-risks- ... -diet.html
http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-living/s ... 00998.html
http://www.laurelofleaves.com/2012/04/a ... t-healthy/
http://www.foodrenegade.com/why-im-not-vegan/
http://pharmaceuticalintelligence.com/2 ... unhealthy/

A few examples for you. However, this is entirely beside the point, as what I was trying to get at was that shaming other people, simply because they happen to have different diet habits, is crass and unnecessary. If you truly believe in your health plan, then simply spread the word, WITHOUT feeling the need to insult other people who you have never even met!
Show less
Reply ·

Freelee the Banana Girl
19 minutes ago (edited)

+__ Oh brother "Live Science, yahoo, laurelofleaves, foodrenegade and bigpharma..." great medical journals...-_____-
This is exactly what I thought would be shared with me. Random websites sharing uneducated opinions without any peer reviewed science. Come back when you actually have some solid peer reviewed science, not pseudoscience. Babe none of those where medical journals.
Read more
Reply ·

__
12 minutes ago

+Freelee the Banana Girl

Okay, then, have a few actual medical journals:
http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NE ... 3233421217
http://www.vanderbilt.edu/AnS/psycholog ... /vegan.htm
http://www.nutritionj.com/content/5/1/1

There you go.

Anyway, did you completely miss the point of my message? Whether veganism happens to work for you or not, does that give you the right to ridicule someone who has absolutely no relation to you?
Show less
Reply ·

Freelee the Banana Girl
3 minutes ago

More pseudoscience with no peer reviewed data AGAIN. Blindness in 1 vegan ? lol. For every industry funded pseudoscience you throw at me I have another 5 peer reviewed so I don't know why you are wasting your time. 
Reply ·

Freelee the Banana Girl2 minutes ago

Conclusion to one of your linked 'studies':

"The raw foods vegan diet and possibly inherited small stature from the father's side account for their relatively low heights and weights. Catch-up growth will probably occur on the standard American diet but would have also been expected if they had remained on a vegan diet."
Show less
Reply ·

__
12 seconds ago

+Freelee the Banana Girl
You know what's interesting? How you are completely ignoring my point regarding humiliating someone else online. I've mentioned this in THREE of my messages already, and you've avoided the subject every single time. Are you too embarrassed to address this?
 

snakesvsplanes

Coo.
kiwifarms.net
littlebiscuits said:
I appreciate the amount of effort you put into writing this thread though.It's well researched and there are lots of good examples, which is great. I personally don't find her that amusing, but that's just me.

Yeah, I have to agree that there isn't much LOL going on with here (YET). But I just find her so narcissistic, entitled, and completely confident that she could NEVER be wrong, that I feel if anyone were to properly get under her skin, she would fold like a house of cards. (I mean, the comments posted above are between me and her, from just about an hour ago; she is ready to argue about the most minor detail she happens to disagree with.)

I just find her viewpoints and values absolutely sickening, and I hope I'm not alone in this. It's these kinds of attitudes within the media which lead young girls to anorexia and bulimia, and I find it absurd to just allow her hundreds of ass-patters to make her feel that this is okay.
 

littlebiscuits

mean girl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
snakesvsplanes said:
littlebiscuits said:
I appreciate the amount of effort you put into writing this thread though.It's well researched and there are lots of good examples, which is great. I personally don't find her that amusing, but that's just me.

Yeah, I have to agree that there isn't much LOL going on with here (YET). But I just find her so narcissistic, entitled, and completely confident that she could NEVER be wrong, that I feel if anyone were to properly get under her skin, she would fold like a house of cards. (I mean, the comments posted above are between me and her, from just about an hour ago; she is ready to argue about the most minor detail she happens to disagree with.)

I just find her viewpoints and values absolutely sickening, and I hope I'm not alone in this. It's these kinds of attitudes within the media which lead young girls to anorexia and bulimia, and I find it absurd to just allow her hundreds of ass-patters to make her feel that this is okay.
Whoa whoa. You're new here and that's okay, but remember:

No trolling plans. This is a forum for the discussion of eccentric people and groups. Attempting to organize efforts to hurt these people will result in a ban.
 

snakesvsplanes

Coo.
kiwifarms.net
littlebiscuits said:
Whoa whoa. You're new here and that's okay, but remember:

No trolling plans. This is a forum for the discussion of eccentric people and groups. Attempting to organize efforts to hurt these people will result in a ban.
Sorry, sorry. I just get a bit riled up when I see women attempting to shame other women just to appease their own insecurities. I promise that I'm not actively trying to troll her or anything like that, it just happens to hit one of my triggers, I suppose. But I'll keep it in check. AUGH YEAH

Jenna Marbles is fucking terrible. *yawn*
She has her moments, but I agree that she's nothing particularly special. Still, her sense of humor (or lack of it) has nothing to do with the fact that Freelee seems to think she's overweight. :?
 

littlebiscuits

mean girl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
snakesvsplanes said:
Sorry, sorry. I just get a bit riled up when I see women attempting to shame other women just to appease their own insecurities. I promise that I'm not actively trying to troll her or anything like that, it just happens to hit one of my triggers, I suppose. But I'll keep it in check. AUGH YEAH

No harm, no foul.

coo
 

snakesvsplanes

Coo.
kiwifarms.net
Some JERK said:
snakesvsplanes said:
I feel if anyone were to properly get under her skin, she would fold like a house of cards. (I mean, the comments posted above are between me and her, from just about an hour ago; she is ready to argue about the most minor detail she happens to disagree with.)
Sounds like she's the one getting under your skin.
Oh, for sure. She irritates the crap out of me. Then again, don't lolcows have that effect now and again? I know Chris, at least, can definitely piss off even the most forgiving of followers. ;)
 

Some JERK

I ain't drunk, I'm just drinkin'
kiwifarms.net
snakesvsplanes said:
Some JERK said:
snakesvsplanes said:
I feel if anyone were to properly get under her skin, she would fold like a house of cards. (I mean, the comments posted above are between me and her, from just about an hour ago; she is ready to argue about the most minor detail she happens to disagree with.)
Sounds like she's the one getting under your skin.
Oh, for sure. She irritates the crap out of me. Then again, don't lolcows have that effect now and again? I know Chris, at least, can definitely piss off even the most forgiving of followers. ;)
Well what i'm saying is be careful with that. I understand that she might piss you off, but the more angry/vocal you are about that, the more the "potential lolcow" status shifts from her to you. (not that it would be TOO much of a problem for you on this board in particular, but just on the internet in general... might want to take it down a bit.)

Yeah, she's a dingus who's got a very dismissive and judgemental attitude about any way of living that isn't her way of living. But she's no different than a lot of personal trainers/fitness obsessed people out there. You're going to run into people like that from time to time. I'd say stop worrying about her and go on with your life.
 
Tags
None