Snowflake Freelee the Banana Girl / Leeanne Ratcliffe -

Morimba

Eating 5 feelings a day
kiwifarms.net
She's been outed as stealing other people's content for use on her own videos and not crediting them. She recently stole an animal rights advert that a non-profit organisation made then tacked a PETA logo onto the end of it and used it in one of her videos.
Didn't she also steal footage from those super young girls that are trying to do the same thing she's doing? I'll try to find the video but I remember they were big fans of hers and she met them, told them they were great and then stole their shit.

WeeGee

Weegee is de wae.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah I remember when Vegan Gains made those videos on both Freelee and Durianrider. I think it was pretty great that he called them out for their shitty behavior, instead of defending them for just being fellow (and prominent) vegan youtubers.
Most if not all vegans are lolcows, the only 80%+ level headed one I've seen is Vegan Mojo. Just knowing that these somewhat batshit self righteous lot are so egotistical that they'll go after each other just for the sake of drama and/or publicity is what makes them lolcows.

Danskjaevel

Totally your local, humble pølse merchant
kiwifarms.net
Most if not all vegans are lolcows, the only 80%+ level headed one I've seen is Vegan Mojo. Just knowing that these somewhat batshit self righteous lot are so egotistical that they'll go after each other just for the sake of drama and/or publicity is what makes them lolcows.
I'd say quite a few of them (speaking of the YouTube-vegans) are definitely lolcows, at least in Freelee's and Durianrider's case. Vegan Gains... Well, he seems to have made a change for the better, at least feeling SOME sympathy for those who don't necessarily agree with him on everything. It was still absolutely abhorrent that he filmed his grandpa DYING of a heart attack, just to prove that "this is what meat and dairy products does to you", so I still wouldn't count him among the good ones. Just sickening.

What the aforementioned people have in common is this better-than-you-attitude that they've formed around their veganism, talking down to everyone who won't adopt their lifestyle/nutritional choices. I really think that they overshadow a lot of good vegans: those who don't hold their breaths from telling you that they're vegan and/or try to convert you every ten seconds, or those who in YT:s case dedicate their channels to veganism but won't call you an "indirect slaughterer" for eating meat.

• Agree
Reactions: GandT and WeeGee

MistressCaridad

Got my "PoC Card" Revoked
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, this bitch. I wondered if there was a thread on her. For all her reeeeeeeeing about animal rights and people eating meat... those bolt-on boobs of hers aren't cruelty free. She claims that her implants (tested on animals) were "medically necessary" because she has a "chest wall deformity" (small tits aren't a legitimate medical disorder, sorry). If she'd had cancer and wanted a reconstruction I'd give her that much because cancer sucks and anything to make someone who's been through the treatments for it to feel better, hey, go for it. But if Banana Bitch really cared about "animal rights omg think of the animals" she'd at least be consistent. Nope, she's really just an attention seeking drama queen who presents her disordered binge eating as a healthy lifestyle choice.

Tempest

Voci Dal Nulla
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...gers-claim-periods-toxicity-leaving-body.html

In a YouTube video posted in 2013, she claimed she lost her period for nine months after switching to the extreme diet and cutting out meat, dairy and junk food.

Speaking of losing her period, FreeLee said: 'A lot of people are like "that's unhealthy" and "that's terrible." But is it? It felt good. It felt right.

'I just instinctively felt that I was still ovulating because I felt so good. I still believe that, largely, menstruation is toxicity leaving the body.

'So a lot of people are having these heavy periods and painful periods because they have a toxic body or have a toxic diet
Dr Jen Gunter, a gynecologist and pain medicine physician, quickly shot down this notion and said periods are not toxic.

Dr Gunter said: 'This is a very dangerous idea and displays a complete lack of understanding of female biology and the human body in general.

'Periods are not bad or filled with toxins. This trend is alarming because it comes from someone who clearly has no understanding of periods or even biology in general and is just another form of body shaming.
apparently she believes periods are bad

guillotine

stop stickin yer neck out
kiwifarms.net
This kind of shit is why orthorexia and hypergymnasia are increasingly being regarded as eating disorders.

No, maintaining an above 18 point bmi doesn't make you a healthy, balanced human being when you have barely above an essential level of fat, have an insanely restrictive and obsessive diet while on a mad, unending exercise regiment. You and Eugenia Cooney are of the same breed: periodless and struggling for control.

Dysnomia

Party like it's COVID-1999
kiwifarms.net
She also believes eggs are chicken 'mentruations', I think she skipped high school biology.
That's apparently her main reason why they are gross even though hens are gonna keep making eggs regardless and the unfertilized ones would be wasted food. They'd just end up being eaten by vermin.

She's telling people to eat so much fruit that their teeth will erode away from the acid. Not to mention what it must be like going to the bathroom with all of that roughage in you.

CatFace

Hey Mom, I’m Becoming an Indian Woman
kiwifarms.net
That's apparently her main reason why they are gross even though hens are gonna keep making eggs regardless and the unfertilized ones would be wasted food. They'd just end up being eaten by vermin.

She's telling people to eat so much fruit that their teeth will erode away from the acid. Not to mention what it must be like going to the bathroom with all of that roughage in you.
Hens can get a taste for their own eggs. That's why you need to be sure to take the unfertalized/broken ones away because once they realize they are edible can start breaking the fertilized ones so they can eat them.

Even chickens know that shit is tasty.

Dysnomia

Party like it's COVID-1999
kiwifarms.net
I saw an article on her awhile back. she got rid of most of her clothes too. She kept one pair of socks. Even if you hardly ever wear socks you should at least have a spare pair.

I honestly don't think she's improving and is still crazy. But at least she is trying to distance herself from what got her all that negative attention in the first place. For a cow that's major progress.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's no longer in Ecuador but won't actually say where she is now. Meanwhile, the whole thing stinks like her armpits.
Haha, what a bunch of bullshit. she’d be quite sick or dead within months running around a South American jungle naked and drinking the water. The native people there are born and raised to develop resistance to the insect born diseases and natural parasites, but a white girl from Australia. Give me a fucking break.

My husband comes from that part of the world and his first few years in non-tropical NORTH America, in the woods with clothing, were a awful due to all the new plants and insects bites he was exposed to for the first time resulting in terrible reactions and rashes (when I was perfectly fine because I had grown up around it all).

South America jungles are x1000 worse and no western chick is going to run around naked in that environment very long without terrible consequences. Which is just along winded way of saying she’s full of shit claiming to live like Eve.

Pizza Steve

Thick and cheesy
kiwifarms.net
Haha, what a bunch of bullshit. she’d be quite sick or dead within months running around a South American jungle naked and drinking the water. The native people there are born and raised to develop resistance to the insect born diseases and natural parasites, but a white girl from Australia. Give me a fucking break.

My husband comes from that part of the world and his first few years in non-tropical NORTH America, in the woods with clothing, were a awful due to all the new plants and insects bites he was exposed to for the first time resulting in terrible reactions and rashes (when I was perfectly fine because I had grown up around it all).

South America jungles are x1000 worse and no western chick is going to run around naked in that environment very long without terrible consequences. Which is just along winded way of saying she’s full of shit claiming to live like Eve.
Freelee is from Queensland, which has tropical rainforest, deadly snakes and spiders, and various tropical diseases that come with it. However I’m unsure if she’s from far North Queensland or just a Brisbane city girl. I would hazard a guess saying she has some idea of how it’s like to live in a tropical region, despite being white. Doesn’t stop it from being a stupid idea but at least she’s not spazzing out on the internet.

• Informative
Reactions: Scribbler
Tags
None