Fresh not frozen patties from Micky D's - it's still gross and bad for you, fatties.

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Bassomatic

HOW DO I KNOW YOU'RE NOT MAKAROV
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
McDonald's is now servicing fresh beef in its hamburgers in a quarter of its restaurants in the U.S. -- with more on the way.

The fast-food chain announced Tuesday that non-frozen beef is now in Quarter Pounders and Signature Crafted Recipe sandwiches at an estimated 3,500 restaurants.

Fresh beef will be rolled out at all participating restaurants (about 14,000) in the contiguous U.S. by early May.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...nts/398346002/

Please note this is only some of the sandwiches. The vaunted flagship big mac is still frozen.

AlephOne2Many

the late nightmare special
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's honestly sad and stupid that this has to be announced.

The only people who go to a food chain, one of the top five food chains globally of all places, to bitch about how they aren't "fresh and authentic" are often too miserable to live and let live.

NOT Sword Fighter Super

"Cheerleeder" of Slapfights
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just watched that movie "The Founder" a few weeks ago. Pretty interesting stuff.
images

And yes, I got a burger after watching it.

CIA Nigger

Not a fed, just a random object on the street.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who cares I'd rather go to Burger King, especially since the McDonalds employees don't do their job here.

Bassomatic

HOW DO I KNOW YOU'RE NOT MAKAROV
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just watched that movie "The Founder" a few weeks ago. Pretty interesting stuff.
images

And yes, I got a burger after watching it.
They did a great job. It's a bit off true story but well it's Holly wood.
Michael nailed it imo, Kroc's "no shitting around" attitude to business is something for anyone to love and resent at the same time.
I have a non gay mancrush on Mike Keaton. He was great in this. I feel movie got snubbed for two reasons it shows hard work = winning and he just won awards for the fucking amazing film of birdman.

NOT Sword Fighter Super

"Cheerleeder" of Slapfights
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They did a great job. It's a bit off true story but well it's Holly wood.

I have a non gay mancrush on Mike Keaton. He was great in this. I feel movie got snubbed for two reasons it shows hard work = winning and he just won awards for the fucking amazing film of birdman.

He was my favorite Batman. He used a good balance of seriousness and camp.

A Welsh Cake

Bring back Immurement!
kiwifarms.net
I swear I’ve seen the same announcement 5 times before in my life. Almost as if they just say they’ll do it but remember it’s better to freeze the meat for long distance travel.

AlephOne2Many

the late nightmare special
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Almost as if they just say they’ll do it but remember it’s better to freeze the meat for long distance travel.

Don't tell food snobs this, or else they'll talk about how their angry liberal hipster owned pub only serves (((the freshest meat))).

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I tried one. It's nice but not a game-changer. It's still a quarter-pounder with chees, for good and for bad.

CWCchange

Ɔʍɔɔɥɐuƃǝ
kiwifarms.net
Pfff yeah fucking right. When hell freezes, McDonalds will unfreeze.

What next, no preservatives in the fries?
It's like when vegetarians/vegans flipped their shit when they found out that McDoanld's used animal lard to make their fries taste good.

Preferred Penne

Easy to eat
kiwifarms.net
Does it still have pink slime in it? You know, the goo made up of ground up bone marrow and intestines to fill out the meat?