Friday Night Funkin - Getting freaky on a friday night

verygayFrogs

kiwifarms.net
Whatever you do just don’t go into tumblr’s Senpai tag. The shit there is just mainly him being trans. Or whatever this image is
475108E8-FE7D-48F8-9086-13F04D410F66.png

Bastard_Call

Amateur rapist
kiwifarms.net
The game was doomed from the start when it started getting popular outside of Newgrounds then it started bringing the crazy woke shipper crowd into Newgrounds, the kinds that hop from one thing to another.

Also on the topic of fans adding their shitty ocs into canon.
View attachment 2128992
They've already released rules for what characters they will include. Stuff like no fur-faggotry or fetish shit and that the inclusion or changes to submitted characters are up entirely to the devs' discretion. Optimistic about it, I can't imagine Dave or Sk8er wanting to entertain, much less redesign and animate, some gay softboi OC.

It's fucking woke and the fans are retarded and entitled.
Have you played the game? Boyfriend doesn't scream nigger at Pico, but there's nothing woke about it. It's not like Steven Universe or anything where it's pozzed from the start.

The soyalorian

"Being in that jar gave me an idea."
kiwifarms.net
They've already released rules for what characters they will include. Stuff like no fur-faggotry or fetish shit and that the inclusion or changes to submitted characters are up entirely to the devs' discretion. Optimistic about it, I can't imagine Dave or Sk8er wanting to entertain, much less redesign and animate, some gay softboi OC.

Have you played the game? Boyfriend doesn't scream nigger at Pico, but there's nothing woke about it. It's not like Steven Universe or anything where it's pozzed from the start.
That doesn't really change anything, btw yeah I obviously expected they wouldn't take fetish shit but no furries is abit weird cuz of there being mods like Kapi and others, that's not even mentioning that Ritz (Ninjamuffin99's old oc) is going to be playable character in technically and it's a amorpha character so that's a bit of a surprise.

I still foresee self inserts and trannies, something that I think they didn't put in the rules for that tier cuz that's kinda the point of that tier. like I have no idea why they didn't just stop at the being a background character tier cuz I can't imagine someone wanting to play as another person or their shitty oc.

Also about the woke comment he made, I was going to bring it up myself but I always thought he meant that the devs were woke and not the game itself, that or how they seem to be willing to cave in to crazy fans' head canons shown by them being Bf x Pico canon.

Btw I have no fucking clue the shit that's going on with that, it started off as a joke and still might be a joke but the fans are really eating up and it makes exponentially more confusing when it seems like they can't make up their minds if it's canon or not.
"I respect and appreciate people's ideals and thoughts on my creation"

"Lmao what a lolcow, this game is now woke and bad now"

Seriously, who gives an shit? Gay characters in a video game aren't inherently a bad thing, as long as (within the context of this game) they are funny and interesting, and not a political mouth piece
You smug little shit, that's not what I meant, he was talking about fan headcanons for his game and the characters inside of them (5 of them not even being his own, The Monster is pretty debatable)

I don't give a shit if anyone makes their own characters gay or whatever but it's when you're talking about how special and cool these "LGBT headcanons" when they are just random gay ships of the characters and like making the characters trans or some shit then obviously I think that's pretty fucking weird and I will point it out cuz it is.

Like it's just a plan weird tweet, he could have just not brought the whole thing up and just talked about how he enjoyed all the stuff from the community (which I obviously presume he already has done but still, he could have stopped there lel) but he pacifically brought up the gay ships for some strange reason, can you imagine any other dev doing that, it would be fucking weird no matter the game.

Last edited:

Bastard_Call

Amateur rapist
kiwifarms.net
I was going to bring it up myself but I always thought he meant that the devs were woke and not the game itself, that or how they seem to be willing to cave in to crazy fans' head canons shown by them being Bf x Pico canon.
An April Fools shitpost and a "eh, sure why not?" on Twitter is a far cry from the game or even the devs being woke. At best you could say they're afraid of angering their autistic fan-base but even then they toe the line. As long as Phantom "fresh for the rapings" Arcade is in charge of the game creatively I'm not concerned.

The soyalorian

kiwifarms.net
An April Fools shitpost and a "eh, sure why not?" on Twitter is a far cry from the game or even the devs being woke. At best you could say they're afraid of angering their autistic fan-base but even then they toe the line. As long as Phantom "fresh for the rapings" Arcade is in charge of the game creatively I'm not concerned.
I have no fucking idea bro, like I said it was a joke at first but Ninja decided to supposedly out of the blue go back on it and make it "canon", all the information surrounding it is really confusing so like I said I have no fucking idea what to think.
bcc5y00tihe61.jpg

I don't know if it was just some dumbass April Fools joke then yeah whatever but if he really turned around and say it was canon then that's pretty gay but couldn't find shit about him talking about it outside of this screen shot either way even if it's all made up bullshit then it's still funny how the the fans would cling to anything to make their ship Cannon in their heads lol.
PICO_AND_BOYFRIEND_IS_CANON_SHUT_UP_ALREADY.jpg

Also yeah as long as this shit stays out of the game then I'm cool, I just find it weird and goofy.

Edit: okay I searched all the citations they put on the Wiki and the only thing that comes close to him sounding somewhat serious about it is this Twitch clip but even with this, it's pretty debatable again I really just find this funny cuz of the fandom reaction and was curious about what people were talking about in other threads lel.

Also holy shit is he Mutahar's lost brother?

Last edited:

Doppio Vinegar

The Fan Favorite of Leafcord
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if it was just some dumbass April Fools joke then yeah whatever but if he really turned around and say it was canon then that's pretty gay but couldn't find shit about him talking about it outside of this screen shot either way even if it's all made up bullshit then it's still funny how the the fans would cling to anything to make their ship Cannon in their heads lol.
This is one of the few popular games where the developers actually speak to the fans. People just like to ship characters because it's fun to do and makes them happy, so why are you getting so mad about it? Boyfriend is still dating Girlfriend in the game, and Pico and BF being exes doesn't matter in the slightest to the actual game.

The soyalorian

kiwifarms.net
This is one of the few popular games where the developers actually speak to the fans. People just like to ship characters because it's fun to do and makes them happy, so why are you getting so mad about it? Boyfriend is still dating Girlfriend in the game, and Pico and BF being exes doesn't matter in the slightest to the actual game.
I'm not mad at it and never was, may have worded it weird but still not mad at it, I just said it was a weird tweet and that it felt off which I'm not too sure why you guys don't but I don't know.

I explained my reasoning for why I think it's weird mainly that it doesn't really make all that much sense cuz I don't know what he means by "LBGT ships" I guess it's meant to be that he's happy that people are expressing themselves through the characters but still it felt kind of fanservicey like it was only made to make the fandom happy but that might just be me.

If I find something weird or funny then I'll point it, that that doesn't immediately mean that I am mad at it, it doesn't matter and I know that.

I post stuff that I find funny or interesting then I forget about it soon after I've posted it or once it stops getting replies, that or if I see it again but if there is nothing new then I just don't care, if you convey any genuine anger in my text then that's mostly on you. I just didn't expect me posting and bringing up a weird tweet I found would create so much backlash lol.

holy shit this thread is reaching the same levels of pathetic politically driven obsessiveness as FNF fanbase lol.
I mean tons of people have already made it clear that they're fans of the game so it was destined to happen from the start lol.

Last edited:

The soyalorian

kiwifarms.net
Note: I know it's discourage to post twice in a row but I just want get off this retarded topic.

Okay so the Dream gf mod was updated with this note.
We lost it boys.jpg

Now this obviously sparked my curiosity so I went on hunt to see if there was like a mod showcase video but I only 1 (maybe 2 idk) but both of them didn't show Dream in the Sky mod.

I almost gave up but then realized that maybe someone else was just as curious as me in the comments and there was someone, a dude replied with the image and a comment after saying "you may see it but you may not have it" like it was a Hooters or something lol.

Anyways here it is for you all.
Drem.jpg

It's not as funny as I thought it was going to be but it's still something.

Last edited:

Peasant

kiwifarms.net
This game kinda depresses me. Goofy flash games and rhythm games were my thing in highschool and this looks like the sort of thing I'd be all over but holy shit that's one of the most toxic game communities I've ever seen. At least the music's good.
Fortunately you don't even need to acknowledge the existence of the fandom in order to enjoy this game.

Adiemus

Ahh, I can see the music!
kiwifarms.net
While I don't play this since I'm utter garbage at rhythm games, I think it's pretty neat in that you can edit in your own stuff, the artstyle is decent enough, and the music is great. Especially love the Mom's (?) Eurodance/80's vibe in her music. It has potential, and I do like seeing people getting creative and making their own content (when it's not trash or fetish shit).

That's about all I can really say about it, though.

Popcorn Apoptosis

Whoops.
kiwifarms.net
On strictly the video game topic: I want instrumentals-only of the songs, I don't really like the 'voices' used on top of them.
Late, but this playlist might interest you. They’ve all just been ripped from the files iirc.
The maker of Whitty is a furry but for some reason he's less of a tard then bbpanzu (maker of Coral and other shit) even if he's older then him.
They'll both good at making music but I feel like Nate Anim8 is the lesser of two evils.
Nate Anim8 worked on the mod, but the original designer of the actual character Whitty is someone called sock.clip on instagram. His canon self is buff and overall much more depressing and gloomy than he is in the mod. I’m almost surprised this knowledge didn’t slip past someone else here first.

If I’m to say something related to the game, as an artist it always really bugged me how the Mid-Fight Masses/Sarvente mod got so popular in spite of both the character designs and the writing being so amateurish. Sarvente and Ruv are both just glorified stickpeople with about as much distinction between their designs as bad anime characters (as in, the creator literally calls them stickpeople. If anything they look more like countryhumans). The dialogue doesn’t handle edgy well at all and is bizarrely paced. I just don’t get it! There should be better things out there! :( Sigh.