Friday Night Funkin - Getting freaky on a friday night

The soyalorian

"Being in that jar gave me an idea."
kiwifarms.net
Don't get me wrong I like the game and I hope the Kickstarter goes well but holy fucking shit does there seem to be dark forces at play here.

The first suggested result for "Fnf Kickstarter" is "Fnf Kickstarter scam" but to be honest with all the shit they want to do and all the stretch goals they're hitting I can see a final project being a absolute mess.

Hopefully they get a team with real professional but even if that happens this is basically the death of every trendy game like I said this happened to Baldi's Basic and this goes for even games without Kickstarters like Among us, once there's no more content being released for it then it will become old news.

Now it's true that Fnf has a huge modding community but that can't carry a game popularity especially when it's going to take a year for the full game to come out and also we've already seen how stale and boring they are getting so yeah this game's death is written in the stars.

But that's the good ending to this story, there are so many other factors going on that could make this game's fail even worse than just becoming irrelevant.

Anyways on a lighter note does anyone know who the fuck made the weird-ass Week 7 loading screen?
Tumblr looking ass.png

I am now helping this guy with commissions for this game, so i guess i am being dragged ever deeper into this stupid funkin game.
You never answered my question and just brought up more questions, so are you doing commissions for the Fnf bukbang video guy that Coolio55 posted or do you mean that you're making little kids their Fnf commissions?

Cuz if it's the former (which I can only presume that it is) your art is pretty passable, nothing all that special but not the worst.

Last edited:

gangweedfan

Anime is the next stage of evoltin. now yuo see...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The game was doomed from the start when it started getting popular outside of Newgrounds then it started bringing the crazy woke shipper crowd into Newgrounds, the kinds that hop from one thing to another.

Also on the topic of fans adding their shitty ocs into canon.
View attachment 2128992
IMO the game was doomed when the creators started pandering to faggots now a relatively straight game has every insane fetish put in the form of a mod. While I get that this stuff is normal on newgrounds it is ironic while with the twitter crowd they take fetish stuff seriously.

Coolio55

<(0_0<) <(0_0)> (>0_0)> KIRBY DANCE
kiwifarms.net
IMO the game was doomed when the creators started pandering to faggots now a relatively straight game has every insane fetish put in the form of a mod. While I get that this stuff is normal on newgrounds it is ironic while with the twitter crowd they take fetish stuff seriously.
Have we got Friday Night Fartin' yet?

The soyalorian

kiwifarms.net
Yeah I and others already brought that up, my verdict is very unclear when it comes to that shit, like the Pico x Bf ship stuff comes off as more of a joke with the only thing able to be remotely taken seriously is Ninjamuffin99's livestream something that's very debatable as well.

I do see PhantomArcade's "LGBT headcanons" tweed as being alot close to "pandering to faggots" cuz of how weird and out of the blue it feels but supposably that's also very debatable in it's meaning lol.

So I have no idea, there's only one tweet (that I could find) that's truly of that nature and it's not like it's in the game itself...yet but even if it was in the game then it wouldn't even affects the game really.

But I feel like the problem doesn't stems with this the ship being canon or whatever fuck and more with the kids who are really big on that ship (and other gay ships) cuz they tend to be the average Twitter user type aka they hate anything slightly offensive (again ironic because of Pico's school and Newgrounds as a whole)

So making them happy by making it canon could make them even more weirdly attached to the game mixed with the potential amount of gay shippers that could join the community because of that, then making it their "comfort game" so if one of the devs is outed as having unpopular opinions even if it was old then it could end in disaster. (we already seen Ninjamuffin99 almost canceled for "Whites only").

Have we got Friday Night Fartin' yet?
Oh god what have you done?

Last edited:

disky

Harusist
kiwifarms.net
Don't get me wrong I like the game and I hope the Kickstarter goes well but holy fucking shit does there seem to be dark forces at play here.

The first suggested result for "Fnf Kickstarter" is "Fnf Kickstarter scam" but to be honest with all the shit they want to do and all the stretch goals they're hitting I can see a final project being a absolute mess.

Hopefully they get a team with real professional but even if that happens this is basically the death of every trendy game like I said this happened to Baldi's Basic and this goes for even games without Kickstarters like Among us, once there's no more content being released for it then it will become old news.

Now it's true that Fnf has a huge modding community but that can't carry a game popularity especially when it's going to take a year for the full game to come out and also we've already seen how stale and boring they are getting so yeah this game's death is written in the stars.

But that's the good ending to this story, there are so many other factors going on that could make this game's fail even worse than just becoming irrelevant.

Anyways on a lighter note does anyone know who the fuck made the weird-ass Week 7 loading screen?
View attachment 2136843

You never answered my question and just brought up more questions, so are you doing commissions for the Fnf bukbang video guy that Coolio55 posted or do you mean that you're making little kids their Fnf commissions?

Cuz if it's the former (which I can only presume that it is) your art is pretty passable, nothing all that special but not the worst.
No, I suppose i should have elaborated more. I have nothing to do with the mukbang stuff, i try not to be that degenerate. I code, i cant draw for the life of me.

Coolio55

<(0_0<) <(0_0)> (>0_0)> KIRBY DANCE
kiwifarms.net
I need some phoneposter for confirmation pics but one of the funniest things I've seen is that all the FNF android bootlegs keep accidentally using pride flag variants of boyfriend as icons.

Last edited:

The soyalorian

kiwifarms.net
I think it's just a game with catchy music and fun character designs that took off because the devs know how to play a crowd. They do really good work, the animation and sound is on point and way beyond expectations for something like this. It becoming a celebration of newgrounds history along with its own thing is pretty fun.

I think the extreme ease of modability played a big part in it. This is easily the best mod:
The "Fnf but bad" mod is pretty decent but it has the same problem as the Corruption, B-side and Minus mod(s) where there's so many copy cats.

Now these people normally make "but bad" versions of other mods like Whitty, Mid fight masses and etc which I kind of find weird CLF (the original mod creator) already makes "but bad" versions of mods I guess he just doesn't make them for download but still.

Now one of the big "but bad" mod makers is a person named "Supercario" a weird furry that's basically made this their whole life.
Furrbie.jpg

Now from what I can glean from their videos, they appear to be a retarded tranny (based on their voice and their ocs) that has been making videos since "2012" where they were just a dumb kid posting anythig.

Their old videos were pretty nonsensical with them usually being just him playing with Mario memes mixed with random footage, that or they were just dumb shitposts.

Now they really got popular once they started doing Fnf stuff but it was almost always based on other people's mods to the point that now that they are just a copy of CLF, now that's not to say that they don't make their own mods/stuff but for some reason the majority of them use the "but bad" style.

Some of the note is unlike CLF's "but bad" mod/videos where he uses text to speech, they seem to use their own voice for everything and it makes them pretty hard to watch.

Talking about their voice, here's a good video showcasing it, they sound severely autistic.

Btw a few things I want to bring up is how they made a "everywhere at the end of funk but bad" video despite the mod it's based on being meant to be super serious, that and they made a "Annie but bad" video something I personally find funny because I know the backstory behind the creator.

The too long didn't read version is that they were a fnaf/Tf2 Youtuber that trooned out then become a fat fetish artist before all of a sudden making a Fnf mod under a different name.

No but I found a piss kink Senpai mod.

Honestly no wonder I found ship art of him with Kokichi from Danganronpa and BF with Sans and Komaeda because at somepoint the piss kinks overlap in some sort of degenerate sandwhich that I don't want to eat
God I didn't know the piss fetish was so popular, btw found this when looking for Fnf Senpai stuff.
P E E.jpg

Last edited:

Dave.

We can’t expect god to do all the work
kiwifarms.net
The "Fnf but bad" mod is pretty decent but it has the same problem as the Corruption, B-side and Minus mods where there's so many copy cats.

Now these people normally make "but bad" versions of other mods like Whitty, Mid fight masses and etc which I kind of find weird CLF (the original mod creator) already makes "but bad" versions of mods I guess he just doesn't make them for download but still.

Now one of the big "but bad" mod makers is a person named "Supercario" a weird furry that's basically made this their whole life.
View attachment 2137614
Now from what I can glean from their videos, they appear to be a retarded tranny (based on their voice and their ocs) that has been making videos since "2012" where they were just a dumb kid posting anythig.

Their old videos were pretty nonsensical with them usually being just him playing with Mario memes mixed with random footage, that or they were just dumb shitposts.

Now they really got popular once they started doing Fnf stuff but it was almost always based on other people's mods to the point that now that they are just a copy of CLF, now that's not to say that they don't make their own mods/stuff but for some reason the majority of them use the "but bad" style.

Some of the note is unlike CLF's "but bad" mod/videos where he uses text to speech, they seem to use their own voice for everything and it makes them pretty hard to watch.

Talking about their voice, here's a good video showcasing it, they sound severely autistic.
View attachment 2137698

Btw a few things I want to bring up is how they made a "everywhere at the end of funk but bad" video despite the mod it's based on being meant to be super serious, that and they made a "Annie but bad" video something I personally find funny because I know the backstory behind the creator.

The too long didn't read version is that they were a fnaf/Tf2 Youtuber that trooned out then become a fat fetish artist before all of a sudden making a Fnf mod under a different name.
If I had to rate the vs. mods I've played so far it'd probably go like this:
Vs Hex > Vs Zardy (perfect blend of challenging and fair where you're not breaking your fingers to catch up. Also the song is a banger.) > Vs Tricky > Vs Whitty > Vs Kapi (It actually kind of grew on me and the charts are surprisingly fun) > Midfight Masses (Would've been way higher if the charting wasn't jank) > Vs Neon > Vs Carol (not bad for a first timer so I'll cut bbphazu some slack on this one) > Vs Matt (...why does this exist?) > Vs Sky (Music is okay, but the art style makes me puke) > Everywhere at the end of funk

The soyalorian

kiwifarms.net
Oh come on man, you never played the Annie mod? It's the best mod for Fnf.

But in all honestly even if it's a self insert mod the music is still kinda good but holy shit does the creator need to get a psychologist and get off the internet like all the songs they make have such self-deprecating names and they constantly always bitching about how they suck and etc. That seems to be their whole persona and it's pretty gay.

Also I foresee that once Fnf is dead, they'll just go onto the next trendy thing like how they did to Fnaf (but I do still think that they'll still make dumb Roblox reviews)

Anyways this gives me a good opportunity to archive some of their shit cuz I forgot to do that in my original post on "Tranny sideshows" so here's a video of them talking about their mod. (Showcasing their tranny voice)

Btw here's both of my posts on them if you're curious. (warning weird fat art)
So one of the most interesting trannies I've seen on the internet has been Skiptty, they'll a ftm trans woman that specializes in fat fetish content. (art and animations)
&
So I was wrong about their YouTube,

Anyways now I don't want to torture you all with his weird fetish shit just to prove that yes they'll the same person but just trust me that they use their voice in some of them, that and they have literally the same art style.

I will post this to prove that they are the same person lel. (btw don't try to troll this person cuz of this, that will just make you as gay as them)
bandicam 2021-05-02 21-32-05-420.jpg

Edit: here's two unarchive videos that I posted in the original post, the first one is of them talking about their very special voice and other one talking about his old self where he tries to put on a female voice.

Attachments

• My Voice is an Enigma.mp4
    78 MB · Views: 0
  • Blast From the Past_ EnergeticShadow.mp4
    97.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

verygayFrogs

kiwifarms.net
The "Fnf but bad" mod is pretty decent but it has the same problem as the Corruption, B-side and Minus mods where there's so many copy cats.

View attachment 2137614

View attachment 2137698

God I didn't know the piss fetish was so popular, btw found this when looking for Fnf Senpai stuff.
View attachment 2137655
Same person who made the mod. Ironically the mod came after the piss art

The soyalorian

kiwifarms.net
Same person who made the mod. Ironically the mod came after the piss art
I thought at first you meant that Supercario was the same person who made the piss mod but instead you just meant the "@fnfpisskink" account, probably should have only quoted the ending part of my comment but eh it's okay.

Btw on the topic of weird fetish mods, I found this strange BBW mod for Fnf and I have no idea who any of the Youtubers featured even are.
Josh's fav mod.png
Link: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/41429362/

Last edited:

Dave.

kiwifarms.net
Oh come on man, you never played the Annie mod? It's the best mod for Fnf.

But in all honestly even if it's a self insert mod the music is still kinda good but holy shit does the creator need to get a psychologist and get off the internet like all the songs they make have such self-deprecating names and they constantly always bitching about how they suck and etc. That seems to be their whole persona and it's pretty gay.

Also I foresee that once Fnf is dead, they'll just go onto the next trendy thing like how they did to Fnaf (but I do still think that they'll still make dumb Roblox reviews)

Anyways this gives me a good opportunity to archive some of their shit cuz I forgot to do that in my original post on "Tranny sideshows" so here's a video of them talking about their mod. (Showcasing their tranny voice)
View attachment 2137763

Btw here's both of my posts on them if you're curious. (warning weird fat art)

&

Anyways now I don't want to torture you all with his weird fetish shit just to prove that yes they'll the same person but just trust me that they use their voice in some of them, that and they have literally the same art style.

I will post this to prove that they are the same person lel. (btw don't try to troll this person cuz of this, that will just make you as gay as them)
View attachment 2137781

Edit: here's two unarchive videos that I posted in the original post, the first one is of them talking about their very special voice and other one talking about his old self where he tries to put on a female voice.
The self-deprecation is grating to listen to. Like come on man have an ounce of confidence in your work, it’s not bad and it’s definitely nothing to be ashamed of. Even if the work was bad, I’d make a snarky remark and move on. We all make shit art pieces every now and then and that’s what makes sharing them so hard; the risk of embarrassment.

Therapy posting aside, yeah this guy needs a boost of confidence.

Ad Lib Moaning

kiwifarms.net
S.jpg
v.png

hqdefault.jpg

1. "radiates fuckboy energy" -> gets mad when people get attracted to him.
2. Doesn't look like a child compared to Skidd & Pump, doesn't act like one either. Age nor a vague age range wasn't listed anywhere in-game.
3. Literally non-canon, even in the in-game mod's "lore". (he exists outside of the plane of reality/alternate universe/whatever the fuck)
4. Son of a nun fetish succubus (Mid-Fight Masses, video is already posted pages back I think). Obviously a sex demon carried from mom.
5. The creator's icon and an in-game pose literally has him doing the "pussy eating" gesture.
6. Mod posted publicly.

EDIT: changed video link to another since I didn't know the previous one was censored lmao

Last edited:

Dave.

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2138144

2. Doesn't look like a child compared to Skidd & Pump, doesn't act like one either. Age nor a vague age range wasn't listed anywhere in-game.
3. Literally non-canon, even in the in-game mod's "lore". (he exists outside of the plane of reality/alternate universe/whatever the fuck)
4. Son of a nun fetish succubus (Mid-Fight Masses, video is already posted pages back I think). Obviously a sex demon carried from mom.
5. The creator's icon and an in-game pose literally has him doing the "pussy eating" gesture.
6. Mod posted publicly.

EDIT: changed video link to another since I didn't know the previous one was censored lmao
I get the discomfort seeing your characters getting involved in sleazy art pieces and situations, but it would probably be a good idea to not portray him as sexually suggestive or make him look like an adult who looks twice boyfriend’s age if you don’t want people getting the wrong ideas.

What the fuck is with mod creators these days and why do they have these massive egos? What happened to the days of Louis Wain when all he wanted to do was make people smile with cute cat paintings and try to change people’s perceptions on cats in general?

The Marauder

HAUGH! *SHING*
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2138144

6. Mod posted publicly.

“Please don’t use my OC in the specific ways I don’t want you to, pretty please”

Yeah, good luck with that. That has never worked. The Sky controversy was really embarrassing to see people go “Please don’t draw porn of Sky pretty please” as if that’s ever stopped anybody.

Ad Lib Moaning

kiwifarms.net
“Please don’t use my OC in the specific ways I don’t want you to, pretty please”
I get the discomfort seeing your characters getting involved in sleazy art pieces and situations, but it would probably be a good idea to not portray him as sexually suggestive or make him look like an adult who looks twice boyfriend’s age if you don’t want people getting the wrong ideas.
I can see issue if its a personal OC, like a persona or one inspired based by yourself, but all bets are off when its released publicly in a game. Its just a character at that point.
I can somewhat get the Sky incident since she's based off the (minor?) creator, but this is just a demon dude being vulgar at you. Also I don't get the logic being mad when obvious fetish nun-wearing succubus got porn but no reaction, and the creator made another made another (sexual!) demon and got mad at the porn.

I'm tired of people saying "Here's my OC", then get mad at things done to it when its released publicly. To me, an OC is like a persona or a 'mascot' like I mentioned at the start. Either keep it private or know that its not exactly an 'OC' anymore when you release it publicly in a game, webcomic, or something. To guide what I'm getting at, imagine the creator of Sherlock Holmes getting furious that Holmes is getting porn by fangirls instead of keeping an eye out if he get stolen by someone who's using him for money without your permission.

Also porn is pretty much inevitable. Its why its one of the golden rules of the internet. Rule 34: if it exists, there's porn of it. Ignore it and carry on.

Last edited:

Red flaming panda

Genesis 6:12
kiwifarms.net
It couldn't be more true then with this
Like come on. He made a gf skin that's has fishnets and is in a leotard.
Minus gf.gif
It's stupid how none of these modders had the hindsight to think degenerates wouldn't make porn of their characters. Especially since fnf is really popular rn.