Friday Night Funkin - Getting freaky on a friday night

Neil

THE CLEANSE HAS BEGUN
kiwifarms.net
Holy fuck, the Kawaisprite and NinjaMuffin deactivated on Twitter.
1620228716094.png1620228744512.png
1620228776522.png

The soyalorian

-. .. -.-. . / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - --- .-.
kiwifarms.net
This just in, there appears to be a new trend in Fnf's weirdly long list of trend mods (Corruption, Minus, B-side and etc) it's much like the whole fun sized thing (that's still going on for some reason) where you take a modded character and "remaster" them.

This time it's Bbpanzu's Tord mod and out of them all it's probably the best (most likely because the other two were made by the same dude)
Ruined his life.jpg

Something funny to note is that Bbpanzu made a Tord mod, you know the character that ruined his real life counterpart cuz of the shitty fandom around it? And inadvertently by making this Tord mod Bbpanzu just made it worse.

So the Sky stuff was destined to happen because of this bad omen lol.

Anyways the two other remastered mods out there (for now) are made by the same guy and I have to just say that I fucking hate them, the animations for them are just way too off for me.
Remastered.png

Btw for some reason me seem to consider the "THICC Sarvente" mod to be more of this whole remastered mods thing but it isn't, unlike the other three it completely changes the character's design and also it was made as a one off "joke mod" (which I somewhat doubt cuz of the effort put into it)
THICC NUN.jpg

Last edited:

Dave.

We can’t expect god to do all the work
kiwifarms.net
This just in, there appears to be a new trend in Fnf's weirdly long list of trend mods (Corruption, Minus, B-side and etc) it's much like the whole fun sized thing (that's still going on for some reason) where you take a modded character and "remaster" them.

This time it's Bbpanzu's Tord mod and out of them all it's probably the best (most likely because the other two were made by the same dude)
View attachment 2145189

Something funny to note is that Bbpanzu made a Tord mod, you know the character that ruined his real life counterpart cuz of the shitty fandom around it? And inadvertently by making this Tord mod Bbpanzu just made it worse.

So the Sky stuff was destined to happen because of this bad omen lol.

Anyways the two other remastered mods out there (for now) are made by the same guy and I have to just say that I fucking hate them, the animations for them are just way too off for me.
View attachment 2145208

Btw for some reason me seem to consider the "THICC Sarvente" mod to be more of this whole remastered mods thing but it isn't, unlike the other three it completely changes the character's design and also it was made as a one off "joke mod" (which I somewhat doubt cuz of the effort put into it)
Yeah Zardy and Ruv look pretty awkward compared to their originals. Zardy, as jank as his animations looked, still had a charming character design.

The soyalorian

kiwifarms.net
Talking about how Twitter is a shithole, here's a smug little post by a little zoomer.
Lost child.jpg

I'm pretty sure this post was wasn't made in earnest cuz the creator is a kid that got turned trans because of the weirdos they associated themselves. (like Gomotion for an example) and even if it was then their fanbase certainly doesn't agree with the point.

Note: while I in the process of writing this, I found another really smug tweet by them talking about the Kawaisprite and NinjaMuffin Twitter deactivation.

Although it does seem like he is talking about his own kin here like the ones who have been trying to cancel Ninjamuffin99 for the tiniest thing so he might be abit more "based" then I originally thought he was but still his friend group does make me think otherwise.
bandicam 2021-05-05 19-45-59-524.jpg

They are most known for their Scott Cawthon vs Yandere dev video but soon after that they started making animations which can be described as a diet version of LumpyTouch/MeatCanyon, bizarre animation with "creepy" faces/stuff every now and then.

Here's a example of the kind of content they make in the form of their Fnf video.

Anyways the funniest part about them is how their tweet was right, they are a tranny kid who gets offended or at least has friends who get offended by jokes they don't like, mix that with the fact that they only joined New Grounds cuz of Fnf.
Tranny.jpg

Btw I found their original tweet from visiting a Twitter page of the person who made the "vs Brightside" who turned out to be a weird furry so there goes some of my hope for their modding future.

Oh and on the theme of mods I've talked about in this thread, it appears that there is now Everywhere at the end of funk(s) now.
608f124a1af1c.jpg

It's hard to say if it will go down the same road of trying to be super serious like how end of funk did cuz there's nothing but a warning with a super sad plot synopsis in the description.
bandicam 2021-05-05 22-49-06-012.jpg

I presume that it can't go down that route because of the whole schizophrenia thing but end of funk appears to be eluding to themes of schizophrenia as well and the mod does seem to give off that "super duper serious sad" vibe so I don't know.

All I know is that this interaction was kinda funny the first time I seen it, it radiates "it's ma'am" energy.
It's mon'ster.jpg

Btw yes I got this from a Youtube video and I didn't play the mod, the channel does have a few funny videos that go against one of the rules for end of funk, it just proves the point that you have no control over what people do with your stuff once more.
No fucks given.jpg

Although I can presume that there is people bitching about it inside the comment section on the creator's behalf.

Note: in the original version of this comment, I talked about how I thought the Garcello animation sequence before the third song looked all weird to me, I cut it out cuz there wasn't too much to it and I wanted to talk about the whole static memories thing.

I left the video in just in case anyone wants to give their opinion on it, again it might look completely fine and I'm just being a retard lol.

Attachments

• video0.mov
    970.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Red flaming panda

Genesis 6:12
kiwifarms.net

Yukari Yakumo

The username is incorrect, I'm actually DIO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I found this in my Youtube recommendeds... good fucking lord this character design reeks.

fu͏nny

L8R
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe it's just me but I find most of these "oc mods" to be incredibly samey and not really good.
The majority follow this pattern of "here is my edgy looking oc, song one it's gonna be standard, song two my oc is gonna get annoyed at you, song three my oc is gonna go BALLISTIC!!!!11!11". It's really lame because the whitty mod is the only good example of it done well. (Nice songs and unique character design) I personally feel like this game is more suited for modded shitposting but that's just me.

ChucklesTheJester

The Worst Pokemon Trainer Around
kiwifarms.net
Maybe it's just me but I find most of these "oc mods" to be incredibly samey and not really good.
The majority follow this pattern of "here is my edgy looking oc, song one it's gonna be standard, song two my oc is gonna get annoyed at you, song three my oc is gonna go BALLISTIC!!!!11!11". It's really lame because the whitty mod is the only good example of it done well. (Nice songs and unique character design) I personally feel like this game is more suited for modded shitposting but that's just me.
They should take more cues from week 1, just a all around fun time for both sides.

The soyalorian

kiwifarms.net
So I found this in my Youtube recommendeds... good fucking lord this character design reeks.
Holy shit that was made by the other half of Mid fight masses, he's basically made that his whole thing to the point that some people believe that he solely created the mod.

It says in the description that this was only for a friend, the mod isn't out yet it seems and music isn't that great which is weird because his other stuff was pretty good, maybe he just half assed it.

Btw this is the person btw, they'll a huge Henry Stickmin fan and post alot about it. Btw if you think that they are a tranny then don't worry they aren't, they are just some teenage fan girl which might be worse in this community to be honest....
Some fangirl.jpg

Also they appear to think that their mod will make them famous or whatever when it will just be seen as another Fnf oc mod like it is.

Anyways I can't imagine Mike wanting to make this his new thing, it was just a one off job for him. Also on that note, there seems to be that there was a third member of the group, KuroAo the person who programmed and uploaded the mod and the samething goes with him making this his whole thing.
haha friendship.jpg

I can't really blame them cuz they were all complete nobodies that made whatever and no one cared before Fnf, it does make me wonder if they will make another one together in the future or if they will just stick with riding the high of Mid fight masses until Fnf eventually dies.

Only time will tell.

Last edited:

verygayFrogs

kiwifarms.net
Talking about how Twitter is a shithole, here's a smug little post by a little zoomer.
View attachment 2146131
I'm pretty sure this post was wasn't made in earnest cuz the creator is a kid that got turned trans because of the weirdos they associated themselves. (like Gomotion for an example) and even if it was then their fanbase certainly doesn't agree with the point.

Note: while I in the process of writing this, I found another really smug tweet by them talking about the Kawaisprite and NinjaMuffin Twitter deactivation.

Although it does seem like he is talking about his own kin here like the ones who have been trying to cancel Ninjamuffin99 for the tiniest thing so he might be abit more "based" then I originally thought he was but still his friend group does make me think otherwise.
View attachment 2146155
They are most known for their Scott Cawthon vs Yandere dev video but soon after that they started making animations which can be described as a diet version of LumpyTouch/MeatCanyon, bizarre animation with "creepy" faces/stuff every now and then.

Here's a example of the kind of content they make in the form of their Fnf video.
View attachment 2146164

Anyways the funniest part about them is how their tweet was right, they are a tranny kid who gets offended or at least has friends who get offended by jokes they don't like, mix that with the fact that they only joined New Grounds cuz of Fnf.
View attachment 2146167

Btw I found their original tweet from visiting a Twitter page of the person who made the "vs Brightside" who turned out to be a weird furry so there goes some of my hope for their modding future.

Oh and on the theme of mods I've talked about in this thread, it appears that there is now Everywhere at the end of funk(s) now.
View attachment 2146694

It's hard to say if it will go down the same road of trying to be super serious like how end of funk did cuz there's nothing but a warning with a super sad plot synopsis in the description.
View attachment 2146703

I presume that it can't go down that route because of the whole schizophrenia thing but end of funk appears to be eluding to themes of schizophrenia as well and the mod does seem to give off that "super duper serious sad" vibe so I don't know.

All I know is that this interaction was kinda funny the first time I seen it, it radiates "it's ma'am" energy.
View attachment 2146708

Btw yes I got this from a Youtube video and I didn't play the mod, the channel does have a few funny videos that go against one of the rules for end of funk, it just proves the point that you have no control over what people do with your stuff once more.
View attachment 2146714
Although I can presume that there is people bitching about it inside the comment section on the creator's behalf.

Note: in the original version of this comment, I talked about how I thought the Garcello animation sequence before the third song looked all weird to me, I cut it out cuz there wasn't too much to it and I wanted to talk about the whole static memories thing.

I left the video in just in case anyone wants to give their opinion on it, again it might look completely fine and I'm just being a retard lol.
All I could get from static memories is that there was a car crash, gf died and Senpai does clearly not have a license bc what the fuck is that headband.
holy-shit-png.2144119

holy fuck
your image is broken

Yukari Yakumo

The username is incorrect, I'm actually DIO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All I could get from static memories is that there was a car crash, gf died and Senpai does clearly not have a license bc what the fuck is that headband.
Honestly I want to see a sequel where Boyfriend just says "fuck it" and tries to summon his girlfriend with a satanic ritual.