FRIED CHICKEN WINGS MUKBANG 06/22/20 - No mention of it being prerecorded in the title or description.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
but doesn't liking or disliking a video signal engagement either way, changing the algorithm? Not an expert just a question
Beats me. The ways of google are a mystery to me.

I agree with this 100%, pretty sure at one point she said she was worried dropping weight quickly would trigger gallstones. I genuinely think she's fearful of losing a significant amount of weight.
Rapid weightloss can and often does result in gallstones. But if she'd prefer to die from heart failure from her fat crushing her, or unchecked, rampant beetus claiming her limbs and causing infections, or of any of the other things obesity can bring versus maybe having a gallbladder full of stones and that can be removed easily once she's dropped all that imaginary weight she claims to want to lose, more power to her. It's fascinating, in a morbid sort of way.

Dead Memes

Do you know what kind of train this is?
kiwifarms.net
but doesn't liking or disliking a video signal engagement either way, changing the algorithm? Not an expert just a question
The YouTube algorithm is notoriously complicated, arbitrary, and prone to sudden changes that can make or break channels overnight. It is generally accepted that all interaction is good interaction, but a high number of likes will make the video appear higher in searches, although I doubt that will affect vlogs much.

Queen of Moderation

kiwifarms.net
. I genuinely think she's fearful of losing a significant amount of weight.
Her whole identity and paycheck is directly tied to being a super morbidly obese trainwreck. It's the only mildly interesting thing about her. If she lost weight and got hulthy, stopped doing mukbongs, and other fat things, what would she have left? Watching a thin gorl go to Wommart, manhandle merch, and buy candles and journals won't draw a crowd. It barely does now as a scooty puffing hambeast . She knows this. An ordinary and productive life where she actually has to put in effort and work everyday like an adult is a horrifying thought for our Gorl.

Amira Rose

Observer of Trash
kiwifarms.net
I agree with this 100%, pretty sure at one point she said she was worried dropping weight quickly would trigger gallstones. I genuinely think she's fearful of losing a significant amount of weight.

I've honestly been wondering about this. With all of the crap she eats, how has she not developed gallstones? I've had them and them and IIRC, it's from a poor diet of high-fat and sugar which is all she eats.

Amira Rose

Observer of Trash
kiwifarms.net
She's been dealing with gallstones for years, since about 21/22. She has done nothing to remedy it.
How she's not in constant pain after the shit she eats is surprising. I wonder if that's why she's so tired is because she just pops a pain pill afterwards and they just sleeps. I know it doesnt need to be said but she is doing no favors to her own body. I will not be surprised when she finally kicks the can.

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Skinny people eat fried chicken too, haydur!

I wonder how much delicious salt we'll get from this.

EDIT: lol this bitch talking about getting full off a side salad and why don't they have more vegetables :story:

EDIT 2: Nice sperging about drinking water and feeling full. We all know she only drinks water on camera, soda or smoothies or protein shakes the rest of the time.

Good job with the trolling thumbnail, but the video itself was boring as hell and the only thing I took away from it is she knows not to feed chicken bones to dogs.
Skinny people do indeed. But we also know the 12 piece meal that composes the entire chicken is meant to be eaten by a family of 4 too. Apparently she has decided on a homeopathic cure to her cancer. Eat as many cancer causing foods as possible.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Go to hell Danielle Lynn, what the hell is this? She posted the same canned response all over the page.... hmmm... I wonder. Interesting to see what this slob thinks of herself!

My bad, Daniel!!!! No guy named Daniel wrote this shit.
Feeder.

She's been dealing with gallstones for years, since about 21/22. She has done nothing to remedy it.
So, pretty much like she's handled anything else in her life. Back then, she at least could have had her gallbladder taken out, since she' wasn't as much a blimp as she is now. Oops, sorry, my bad: still no insurance. And she wasn't pulling in the dough back then that she is now by being a 600 pound wildebeest stomping across the veldt.

Cloven hoofed sitchuashun

Grab my fat guy hat.
kiwifarms.net
Go to hell Danielle Lynn, what the hell is this? She posted the same canned response all over the page.... hmmm... I wonder. Interesting to see what this slob thinks of herself!

My bad, Daniel!!!! No guy named Daniel wrote this shit.
I'd put 6 bacons down that this non-punctuated, incoherent, all-caps post is written by a boomer with dentures from meth mouth and perhaps abandoned their child to be raised by the system only to come back and find out that their child eats out of a trough for money on the internet.

mekalekahi

I feel like off of lexapro my vlogs are better.
kiwifarms.net
Becky's entire existence is siting around waiting for whatever amber is craving. Shes fucking cooking tortellini for dinner and had to go get amber nasty dry looking chicken for absolutely no reason.

Who knew that sending amber that sweet message almost 3 years ago would lead her to a life of food delivery, ER trips, a staged relastionship and sitting on the couch while your soulmate sits at a table alone balancing food on board games looking like this

Screenshot_20200622-141041(1).png

Tags
None