FRIED CHICKEN WINGS MUKBANG 06/22/20 - No mention of it being prerecorded in the title or description.

rainpetalseavesdrop

kiwifarms.net
Becky's entire existence is siting around waiting for whatever amber is craving. Shes fucking cooking tortellini for dinner and had to go get amber nasty dry looking chicken for absolutely no reason.

Who knew that sending amber that sweet message almost 3 years ago would lead her to a life of food delivery, ER trips, a staged relastionship and sitting on the couch while your soulmate sits at a table alone balancing food on board games looking like this

View attachment 1399451
But she gets all the wommart clothes and accessories her heart could ever desire.

It’s either that or work some dead end job in bumfuck Kentucky. She’ll be doing that anyway when Amber is gone - however that may come about - at least now she can pad her resume with personal assistant/live in nanny experience.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who knew that sending amber that sweet message almost 3 years ago would lead her to a life of food delivery, ER trips, a staged relastionship and sitting on the couch while your soulmate sits at a table alone balancing food on board games looking like this
Anyone who's ever watched My 600 lb Life could have told her that, tbh.

Xenomorph

I'm back, FUCKERS!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's this close to unhinging her jaw.
This is incredible. You'd think a cancer diagnosis would lead to some introspection. But then again, it's mookbong Ambur. Of course not.
I've said it before and I will say it again and again, I swear her eating habits are the same as fucking basking sharks.
basking_shark.jpg

Last edited:

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
I've honestly been wondering about this. With all of the crap she eats, how has she not developed gallstones? I've had them and them and IIRC, it's from a poor diet of high-fat and sugar which is all she eats.
No they aren't caused by diet, they are caused by chemical imbalance in the bile...I think you're thinking of the foods that are recommended you don't eat if you have them, to prevent painful attacks

Weight loss IS actually one of the known risk factors, but then so is being obese lol

Rapid weightloss can and often does result in gallstones. But if she'd prefer to die from heart failure from her fat crushing her, or unchecked, rampant beetus claiming her limbs and causing infections, or of any of the other things obesity can bring versus maybe having a gallbladder full of stones and that can be removed easily once she's dropped all that imaginary weight she claims to want to lose, more power to her. It's fascinating, in a morbid sort of way.
I kind of agree with this but gallstones aren't as benign as 'just' pain, so waiting for removal when light enough could have real dangers
Cholecystitis (infection of the gallbladder) is not something a 600lb landwhale would want to deal with...PL I had it and nearly died, and I wasn't a 600lb hog
But hell we know Amber is an idiot, and tbh her choices have led her to where she is now - fucked either way

She's been dealing with gallstones for years, since about 21/22. She has done nothing to remedy it.
In that case, she's more of an idiot than even I thought - and I think she's a complete sped at the best of times...see above

ladyarcher

kiwifarms.net
i’m so glad she blessed me by gnawing the chicken off of those bones <3 suck em clean gorl
She hoovered those wings like a fucking hungry vacuum cleaner.

Is she for real WTF ? She will never change she is a lying, trolling, manipulative c**t this chick wants sympathy and support for her "so called cancer" And she just had a mountain of greasy deep fried wings and hoovered them down like a fucking hungry vacuum cleaner.

ladyarcher

kiwifarms.net
I didn’t watch past her taking the wings out of the box, so I don’t know how many wings she showed herself eating or what the deal is with the green beans. However, thank you to Lee’s for putting the nutrition information on their website.

10 Chicken Wings
Calories: 2,100
Protein: 100g
Fat: 160g
Carbs: 60g
Sodium: 4,300mg
Saturated Fat: 30g
Sugar: 0g

Large Green Beans
Calories: 130
Protein: 4g
Fat: 8g