FRIED CHICKEN WINGS MUKBANG 06/22/20 - No mention of it being prerecorded in the title or description.

nya001

kiwifarms.net
classical pig wallowing in shit, insulting to pigs, cancer patients, anything really. But you know, people rubberneck accidents so they will look at a crazy fat girl killing herself with food.

Strange though that showing people smoking is so bad but showing a fat giant sow eating herself to death is not.

At least it can make people see her, think I can't become like that and not eat so much. Maybe. It doesn't inspire eating imho. One hopes.

escándalo

kiwifarms.net
So one interesting fact raised it sounded like there was a funeral; this is someone related to Eric called Erica I think thats what was said. They are attending early and she said "I'm so excited" It was clearly something bad as Becky sounded sombre. If so and I heard correctly what an utter cunt as Becky was in earshot and Becky and Eric grew up together they are clearly best friends but wow fuck sake Amber.

Some of the dialogue though is really weird I can understand why people think this is post cancer. It would not surprise me either tbh.

GeorgiaGuidestones

Go cry to someone else lol
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1397883

I love how she claims a big pile of chicken is more pleaseeeen to look at vs three pieces of chicken, then proceeds to talk about how much leftovers she'll have from this big box of chicken. Gorl, you're not fooling anyone. We all know that as soon as you turned off the camera, you inhaled them all down your fat gullet.
Jesus Christ! Those are chicken wings? I thought they were whole breasts when I saw the pic.

I can’t watch this pig eat again.

Twa Corbies

kiwifarms.net
why does the breading look like that?
Looks like a pile of congealed grease.😝

How she's not in constant pain after the shit she eats is surprising. I wonder if that's why she's so tired is because she just pops a pain pill afterwards and they just sleeps. I know it doesnt need to be said but she is doing no favors to her own body. I will not be surprised when she finally kicks the can.
but she's always made a big deal on how she 'hates talking medecine.'

Reactions: Punkinsplice

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
There's no real drawback to doing these videos. Amber knew what the response would be - the same as the mukbang when she had the whole chicken. It's perfect for new clips to put in 'haydur'/reaction channel compilations that draw in new viewers. The views go up, the revenue increases, and she gains more viewers than she loses from doing it. We'll still watch, her supporters will leave a bunch of comments and tune right in for the next one despite their righteous anger. Vlogs, unless something random happens, don't produce many useful clips nor conversation, because they're boring. The mukbang is boring, the same as a car accident, but they're still hard to turn away from.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
There's no real drawback to doing these videos. Amber knew what the response would be - the same as the mukbang when she had the whole chicken. It's perfect for new clips to put in 'haydur'/reaction channel compilations that draw in new viewers. The views go up, the revenue increases, and she gains more viewers than she loses from doing it. We'll still watch, her supporters will leave a bunch of comments and tune right in for the next one despite their righteous anger. Vlogs, unless something random happens, don't produce many useful clips nor conversation, because they're boring. The mukbang is boring, the same as a car accident, but they're still hard to turn away from.
I somewhat agree, but with Amber, it is never simple.
She knows that she gets more income by doing mukbang and being a trainwreck and if earning money is her goal, she should keep doing it. It requires very little effort and, after all, she loves eating. She should divorce herself from any semblance on a weight loss channel and instead, she should become a mukbang channel. Unfortunately, Amber wants to be an inspiration for people and have a lot of people to be proud of her. Not something you get while doing mukbang.

Amira Rose

Observer of Trash
kiwifarms.net
If that's the case then she's fucked. Makes me wonder if that's why she's always crying or having "panic attacks". The only one I've seen her have (I haven't been following for long) is the one about the cancer she may or may not even have at this point.

Pinky&Perky

kiwifarms.net
So one interesting fact raised it sounded like there was a funeral; this is someone related to Eric called Erica I think thats what was said. They are attending early and she said "I'm so excited" It was clearly something bad as Becky sounded sombre. If so and I heard correctly what an utter cunt as Becky was in earshot and Becky and Eric grew up together they are clearly best friends but wow fuck sake Amber.

Some of the dialogue though is really weird I can understand why people think this is post cancer. It would not surprise me either tbh.
Was this during this muckbang video? Do you have a time stamp - I don't think I can listen to her rambling on, even on double speed

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
I kind of agree with this but gallstones aren't as benign as 'just' pain, so waiting for removal when light enough could have real dangers
Cholecystitis (infection of the gallbladder) is not something a 600lb landwhale would want to deal with...PL I had it and nearly died, and I wasn't a 600lb hog
But hell we know Amber is an idiot, and tbh her choices have led her to where she is now - fucked either way
In that case, she's more of an idiot than even I thought - and I think she's a complete sped at the best of times...see above
Fortunately, I had no infection - just run of the mill, although very painful, gallstones. The luck she's had with her health, I figure she'd just get stones and that's about it, because goddamn how she's beaten the odds at any serious consequences, health-wise, is a mystery to me.

And.... she didn't even put any hot sauce on her chicken. Amateur.
We should send her some HOT Nashville hot chicken, since she's always talking about how she luffs spicy food. I'd watch her plow through a plate of that with ads, even. But she'd have to finish the whole plate.

I somewhat agree, but with Amber, it is never simple.
She knows that she gets more income by doing mukbang and being a trainwreck and if earning money is her goal, she should keep doing it. It requires very little effort and, after all, she loves eating. She should divorce herself from any semblance on a weight loss channel and instead, she should become a mukbang channel. Unfortunately, Amber wants to be an inspiration for people and have a lot of people to be proud of her. Not something you get while doing mukbang.
There have been more comments recently that she should just throw away all pretense and go full on mukbang channel. People other than feeders would hate it but still watch, and she'd get to stuff her fat face every day.

Pinky&Perky

kiwifarms.net

Listened to it and Becky says something about Amanda's funeral - I don't know when this was filmed but Becky also said that they had moved the Baby Shower to Sunday and Amber;s hospital visit was the Thu/Fri - so it must be close to that

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

kiwifarms.net

4:33
Becky: “the baby shower got changed to Sunday”
Amber: “why Sunday?”
Becky: “because I think they may be having Amanda’s funeral on Saturday”
Amber: "that's sad"
Amber asked Becky what time the baby shower was and Becky said she thinks 1:00
Amber: “I’m thinking we should get there earlier than that, I’m excited”

Obviously, this was the only opportunity they had to exchange this information. Amber was excited to show off her $100 bill at the baby shower.

Tags
None