FRIED CHICKEN WINGS MUKBANG 06/22/20 - No mention of it being prerecorded in the title or description.

GrinningCat

Just some asshole cat
kiwifarms.net
On the next episode of "HAMBERLYNN'S LYFE":

Haaaaaai guyyyyyzzzzz.

Even though I totes have the big C and they told me I need to lose weight *lip smack*. They are just haydurrs so today I have a special treat for youuuuu!

I'm going to be eating fried butter! With a sprite zero because I was craving it and it has no caloreeeees.

clusterfuckk

Skinny legend of the Dominican
kiwifarms.net

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The luck she's had with her health, I figure she'd just get stones and that's about it, because goddamn how she's beaten the odds at any serious consequences, health-wise, is a mystery to me.
Because she was young. You'll notice, though, that the more those days keep falling off the calendar, the health scares are continually becoming more frequent and more severe. You can only outrun poor decisions like hers for so long before they catch up with you, and around the 30s is where all the stupid shit you did to yourself in your 20s will hit you like a brick wall, and she's just about to start passing the big three-zero, soon.

Take care of yourself while you're young, or you'll regret it later, this is especially true of people like Amber who fuck up so badly that they wind up weighing more than most large mammals.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Because she was young. You'll notice, though, that the more those days keep falling off the calendar, the health scares are continually becoming more frequent and more severe. You can only outrun poor decisions like hers for so long before they catch up with you, and around the 30s is where all the stupid shit you did to yourself in your 20s will hit you like a brick wall, and she's just about to start passing the big three-zero, soon.

Take care of yourself while you're young, or you'll regret it later, this is especially true of people like Amber who fuck up so badly that they wind up weighing more than most large mammals.
Oh, no doubt it's all going to crashing on her at some point - life comes for us all in some way. Even the strongest body breaks down; even the luckiest have bad episodes. The stuff she's done in her 20s she carries on her body for all to see. Because she's continuing on her self-destructive path, her 30s will look just like her 20s, except fatter, more disease-ridden and injury prone. Just more more more. And to her, "more" is not a four letter word. More is what she wants: more useless knickknacks, more pens she won't use for the more journals she wants to stockpile, more clothes and earrings she'll never wear, more perfumes she'll never spritz, more candles she'll never burn, and more food she'll never stop eating.

She has a one way ticket to being trapped inside the hell that is her body. If she can keep that train on its tracks, she'll make more money doing it, too - which is, after all, also what she wants.

Xenomorph

I'm back, FUCKERS!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kinda sounds like all the cart jockies at Walmart, to be fair.
Working from home now with COVID-19 there is even more of a push for businesses to have virtual workers.. Most if not all have health insurance and even 401k opportunities with advancement. . She has a computer hell, most of the companies SEND you the computer and all materials you need.
Becky has 100% ZERO excuse to not be working. So either the lazy cunt is applying for SSDI or Welfare or just living out of AL's wallet.

Pinky&Perky

kiwifarms.net
Working from home now with COVID-19 there is even more of a push for businesses to have virtual workers.. Most if not all have health insurance and even 401k opportunities with advancement. . She has a computer hell, most of the companies SEND you the computer and all materials you need.
Becky has 100% ZERO excuse to not be working. So either the lazy cunt is applying for SSDI or Welfare or just living out of AL's wallet.
One thing you are forgetting = Becky is as thick as shit and sounds like what a sloth would sound like if you taught it to speak

Tags
None