FUCK CHINA: General - The tide is turning.

Jimmy Durante's Ballsack

Live a little
kiwifarms.net
You might hate President Trump. You may hate his attitude, his beliefs, his Cheeto™ flavored hair and his very existence. But despite all of that, President Donald J. Trump is right about at least one thing, and that is The People's Republic of China. Even when you ask Americans, the answer is the same: FUCK CHINA. (archive)

Over the years we have watched the People's Republic of China gain influence in our politics, our innovation, and our social lives. But more and more we find that people don't fucking like Communist China and its malign influence on our planet. The tide has turned after Corona Virus (or the China Virus as I like to call it) and there is no dismissing the weakness of countless Western organizations in the face of the Chinese menace. Between the hundreds of millions held hostage by an incongruous government or the simple millions held in concentration camps right now, it is clear that the Chinese Communist Party currently spearheaded by Xi Jinping has nothing but contempt for the Western world and the centuries of progress that has been made by generations of humans on this planet.

Their military pursuits are mere paper at best; able to be folded by any forthright European or American expeditionary force. Numbers are meaningless in the wake of hundreds of years of experience and the overarching desire to seek freedom and prosperity for all. And while equality may not be the realized goal of some in the utopian West; those of different levels of equality are able to work together and rise through the ranks to become greater than the sum of their parts. That is the promise of the West and our millennia of work. While you may be lesser today, tomorrow you and your kin may be greater than any one of us if you play your cards right.

Communism is equality in dirt. There is nothing to be offered by the Chinese Communist Party and their pursuit of domination and subjugation. The sooner you wake up, the sooner you will realize your freedom.

FUCK CHINA: General.

China is good at these things.jpg

The Last Stand

I need more gin.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The correct title should be FUCK CCP, not necessarily China or Chinese people collectively.

I will say that some Chinese are xenophobic in their own right, particularly against Black people. And don't even get me started on their animal abuse.

Jimmy Durante's Ballsack

Live a little
kiwifarms.net
The correct title should be FUCK CCP, not necessarily China or Chinese people collectively.

I will say that some Chinese are xenophobic in their own right, particularly against Black people. And don't even get me started on their animal abuse.
Don't even attempt to sugar coat it or give them an inch. You know exactly what I mean, that is clear enough by your post. Give them an inch and they'll lynch you in the street. They hate you and people like you, Last Stand. They make your people live out in the cold without a shed of sympathy.

LatinasAreTheFuture

Al-Razastan lives free
kiwifarms.net
Don't even attempt to sugar coat it or give them an inch. You know exactly what I mean, that is clear enough by your post. Give them an inch and they'll lynch you in the street. They hate you and people like you, Last Stand. They make your people live out in the cold without a shed of sympathy.
The earth is dying so that 1.4 billion Chinese can live. Why the fuck we need so many Chinese?

Forever Sunrise

Avatar? I don't need no stinkin' avatar.
kiwifarms.net
Sounds like something ''''''''''''''''they'''''''''''''''''' would say tbh

Megaroad 2012

FUCK IT UP, PIGFACE!
kiwifarms.net

I will say that some Chinese are xenophobia in their own right, particularly against Black people. And don't even get me started on their animal abuse.
My inlaws are Chinese immigrants. Really great people, the dads family fled because of the communist executing his family and the mom questioned everything and got in trouble with the government a lot. They both hate the government and constantly call out clearly pro-Chinese stuff they see in the media, but they are some of the hardest working people I know along with their kids.

On the other end of the spectrum, theres the Little Emperors and Little Princesses foreign exchange students and holy shit, fucking assholes. They're the equivalent to our 1% and can really give a bad image of the population. I used to work at a Japanese grocery store and our primary customer were these little shits and man, the best part of that job was learning you're the first person to tell some of these kids "no" in their life and watching them react.

There's a great documentry I watched years ago but can't for the life of me remember the name, but it takes you into the world of the average chinese citizen outside of the major cities. Any American that thinks they're in a fascist country needs to either watch this and start appreciating what they got or eat shit because you'd think this was set in North Korea with the shit the government pulls.

Jimmy Durante's Ballsack

Live a little
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, don't judge a people by their country's politics. There are good people and there are infiltrators.

With that being said, I LOVE DIM SUM!!
The individual is dead in Communist China. While I feel for them, I don't hope for them to wake up and champion a worthy cause. They're beaten down and defenseless, which is what the CCP wants from the rest of us before the covertly take over and rape us.

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
The earth is dying so that 1.4 billion Chinese can live. Why the fuck we need so many Chinese?
Cheaper consumer electronics, dude.

Frankly.

And I kinda get it. But I at least try to keep my old shit though, never saw the point in blind consumption every year when the sUpEr NeW mOdEl you gotta have comes out and if people judge me for having older shit, fuck em.

REGENDarySumanai

Poopie
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Every time I look at the Justice Department's press releases (which is about everyday at this point), there's at least one asshole in academia or any other American work sector secretly working for China and using that to make China better (Thousand Talents Plan). Glassing Beijing should be on someone's radar and Putin better give China the middle finger after China declared that a part of Russia is actually part of China. I'm specifically talking about turning off the gas pipes that go into China. Russia-China relationships were never the best, but considering the self-inflicted impact of coronavirus/COVID-19 and rainstorms buttfucking the Three Gorges Dam, China giving Putin the short end of the stick in regards to the gas lines should be a serious consideration into fucking China over.

737 MAX Stan Account

kiwifarms.net

Having had chinamen neighbors for five years, I can confirm they are stupendously racist and they’re the biggest chain smokers on the planet.

Tags
None