FUCK CHINA: General - The tide is turning.

DeadManDying

kiwifarms.net
Implying global rankings mean anything when China still resorts to "muh Chinese culture" to explain away their intellectual plagiarism on a global scale.

Trying to equate civilisation to Mao is like trying to tie the Imperial Japanese Army to compassion, now if you made that comparison with Deng Xiaoping you'd be correct. Wait, am I accidentally highlighting your inability to read real history and gullibility to state propaganda? Totally intentional, I swear.
America stole from england when us developed . Germany also from england . Made on germany was the original made in china . The deng xiopeng was great and china has largely followed his lead with very changes from the core principles . Do you know why china govern way they . It is because of lee kwan yew .

Global math and science ranking matter because these are foundational thing where other innovation are built .

Explain to me then the lead of china in 5g, quantum communication , green energy etc .

The chinese will surpass us it is arrogance to think they will not because us now is simply roting to the core by the sjw.

As for culture , chinese are slowly embracing traditional chinese culture over western ones.

Dreamer

Cube Snek
kiwifarms.net
At this point CCP poisoned chinese culture to such an extent that its hard for me to sympathize with them despite their supposed oppression. Communism more or less washed away their good qualities: scarcity made them greedy, surveillance made them disloyal informers, propaganda made them arrogant and brainwashed and so on.
As much as i would want to believe otherwise, most of them most of them are probably not savable at his point.

Lonely Grave

naked and alone, we die
kiwifarms.net
America stole from england when us developed . Germany also from england . Made on germany was the original made in china . The deng xiopeng was great and china has largely followed his lead with very changes from the core principles . Do you know why china govern way they . It is because of lee kwan yew .
What part of Lend Lease was America stealing from Britain? It was a mutually-beneficial trade and technology deal that ensured the British Empire stayed in the war thanks to American materiel in exchange for technology and personnel (Manhattan Project, penicillin industry, proto-computing, engineering innovation, etc.) built on the solid cultural foundation both nations shared. Meanwhile China has managed to alienate every trade partner it's struck a deal with, surrounded by neighbours more than happy to cut ties as soon as they move beyond post-industrialisation, and share no cultural foundation with anybody aside from Mandarin enclaves in Western nations that continue to grow as the rich-poor divide in China widens and the poor increasingly look towards prosperity outside the Middle Kingdom.

Trying to imply Germany stole from Britain is as laughable as it is a grave insult to the industrial heritage of Germany post-unification. Like the Americans, Britain had strong ties to Germany (instead through royal bloodlines and immigration) but German industry grew from a deprivation of colonial resources that the German Empire lacked (ironically due to the Brits and French cockblocking them). How could German plagiarism explain the extraordinary recovery of the Weimar economy in the late 1920s? Answer: it doesn't, because the Germans would laugh in your face if you tried to imply to them that they always stole from Britain.

RejectedLynx

kiwifarms.net
I recently was introduced to a large part of a group that was mostly chinese-chinese/related. They are the most obnoxious motherfuckers I've been around in a while. Their cognitive dissonance is so damn high. They're rude, unhygienic, and just one of the most frustrating groups I had been around. Of course I'm not going to label all Chinese people as bad - because I've seen some of their parents as very hard working and respectful people who enjoy and understand how democracy and freedom benefits them.

Their children however I would like for them to drown in the flood, please and thank you. But considering my life is now fucked due to China virus, fuck it specifically in the ass with no lube.

Randall Fragg

Chuck's Buck n' Suck
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Global math and science ranking matter because these are foundational thing where other innovation are built .

Explain to me then the lead of china in 5g, quantum communication , green energy etc .

The chinese will surpass us it is arrogance to think they will not because us now is simply roting to the core by the sjw.

As for culture , chinese are slowly embracing traditional chinese culture over western ones.
Hey Comrade Chink, I think I hear a couple of Uyghers making a break for it, get back on guard duty.
(And learn to spell)

Christ on a crutch

kiwifarms.net
ching chong ping pong
动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

DeadManDying

kiwifarms.net
What part of Lend Lease was America stealing from Britain? It was a mutually-beneficial trade and technology deal that ensured the British Empire stayed in the war thanks to American materiel in exchange for technology and personnel (Manhattan Project, penicillin industry, proto-computing, engineering innovation, etc.) built on the solid cultural foundation both nations shared. Meanwhile China has managed to alienate every trade partner it's struck a deal with, surrounded by neighbours more than happy to cut ties as soon as they move beyond post-industrialisation, and share no cultural foundation with anybody aside from Mandarin enclaves in Western nations that continue to grow as the rich-poor divide in China widens and the poor increasingly look towards prosperity outside the Middle Kingdom.

Trying to imply Germany stole from Britain is as laughable as it is a grave insult to the industrial heritage of Germany post-unification. Like the Americans, Britain had strong ties to Germany (instead through royal bloodlines and immigration) but German industry grew from a deprivation of colonial resources that the German Empire lacked (ironically due to the Brits and French cockblocking them). How could German plagiarism explain the extraordinary recovery of the Weimar economy in the late 1920s? Answer: it doesn't, because the Germans would laugh in your face if you tried to imply to them that they always stole from Britain.
Read this here ,
You cant innovate unless you have baseline to innovate against . You cant create cloud system if you don't have computers . So ip theft is necessary . It is through this ip and debt that third world never develop.

Germany already had an educated population before and after the war . America literally rebuilt europe after the war . China rose on its own .

Wait and see when china has an ip arsenal it will also be great follower of ip .

China quality of research is simply increasing and quantity is already great.

Randall Fragg

Chuck's Buck n' Suck
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Read this here ,
You cant innovate unless you have baseline to innovate against . You cant create cloud system if you don't have computers . So ip theft is necessary . It is through this ip and debt that third world never develop.

Germany already had an educated population before and after the war . America literally rebuilt europe after the war . China rose on its own .

Wait and see when china has an ip arsenal it will also be great follower of ip .

TL;DR:
CHINA NUMBAH WAAAAAAHN!

Lonely Grave

naked and alone, we die
kiwifarms.net
Read this here ,

Imagine being so blinded by CCP-love that it sees a title and opening paragraph that looks like it's supporting China, but then comes this beaut of a simple truth:
China, ruled by an authoritarian Communist regime, isn’t very inviting to foreigners who might otherwise put down roots.

“The best and brightest in the world still don’t go to China,” Ben-Atar said. “They go to the Silicon Valley and Route 128 in Boston and the Research Triangle in North Carolina. ... The jury’s out on whether a society dedicated to repression can actually become the mecca of innovation.”
What happens when innovation clashes with overbearing political dogma? Innovation dies. Therefore China must copy, shamelessly if they must, in a great betrayal of their own values - but who are we kidding, the Chinese values are more like a buffet of corruption and are tossed aside in the name of selfish personal gain. "Service to the greater good? Does that make me better money? No? Fuck off." - the Chinese mentality right there.

PortsideDave

Concentration camp counselor
kiwifarms.net
The chinese communist revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race. The only legitimate government of China is the Republic of China and saying otherwise is insane. The fact that so many American companies will willingly sell out Americans to the communist party should make anyone’s blood boil. This virus should serve as a reminder why never to trust anything the CCP says.

DeadManDying

kiwifarms.net
Imagine being so blinded by CCP-love that it sees a title and opening paragraph that looks like it's supporting China, but then comes this beaut of a simple truth:
What happens when innovation clashes with overbearing political dogma? Innovation dies. Therefore China must copy, shamelessly if they must, in a great betrayal of their own values - but who are we kidding, the Chinese values are more like a buffet of corruption and are tossed aside in the name of selfish personal gain. "Service to the greater good? Does that make me better money? No? Fuck off." - the Chinese mentality right there.
Innovation has nothing to do with freedom . Innovation happen when there is stability and there is large surplus of capital to use. It has also to do with anti intellectism floating in society .

Let me ask you , islam had a golden age what stopped it . It is still the most regressive religon but it had a innovative age what stopped it .It was not islam itself but the destabilization of Baghdad by the mongols .

India has much more freedom than china , it is not innovative in anything thant comes close to china.

The article above is about ip theft and second about china also becoming liking Us once it has enough ip to do so.

I will say SJW are ruining and destroying the foundation of Usa. people hate science in america due to Sjws making science racist . Tuition is so high that working in field is better. The next generation Us children are fucked.

Christ on a crutch

kiwifarms.net
Innovation has nothing to do with freedom . Innovation happen when there is stability and there is large surplus of capital to use. It has also to do with anti intellectism floating in society .

Let me ask you , islam had a golden age what stopped it . It is still the most regressive religon but it had a innovative age what stopped it .It was not islam itself but the destabilization of Baghdad by the mongols .

India has much more freedom than china , it is not innovative in anything thant comes close to china.

The article above is about ip theft and second about china also becoming liking Us once it has enough ip to do so.

I will say SJW are ruining and destroying the foundation of Usa. people hate science in america due to Sjws making science racist . Tuition is so high that working in field is better. The next generation Us children are fucked.
No dogs or chinese allowed.

Lonely Grave

naked and alone, we die
kiwifarms.net

You're getting the cart before the horse there in regards to the Islamic Golden Age. The arrival of the Mongols did destabilise its momentum but did not permanently end scientific pursuit in Islam - it just shifted to the Ottomans' care as their desire for empire and conquest overruled the chants of the madrasas. The radicalisation of Islam was the proper end of the Golden Age, where religious "reform" saw the salting of the fields of inquiry after the Mongols had burned them. Way to go, Islam, ruining any modern credibility you could have had just so your imams could execute those pesky peace-loving scientists.

India doesn't get a lot of shit done because it suffers from a very imbalanced economy where subsistence agriculture is still prevalent among many of the poorer states. That is more a problem of governance and lack of average person's freedoms due to their stratified and superstitious society. The Chinese on the other hand embody the complete opposite values and do get a lot of shit done but does so in service of the party - a party that cares more for appearances than the general well-being of the nation. Bleat all you want about how China is really actually state capitalist and "playing the long game" but it doesn't change the fact that many of China's achievements came at the cost of long-term vision (not to mention the countless, unnamed lives lost). China will never innovate in our lifetime so long as the CCP exists.

Return of the Freaker

The ass was THIS fat
kiwifarms.net

Polyboros2

Is dumb and lost Polyboros password
kiwifarms.net
Genghis Khan did nothing wrong, and if elected my first act as President will be to task the CIA with army and training Mongolians how to firing a machine gun while driving a motorcycle.

Edit: 2026 China-Mongolian War(colorized)
20160717_154507-e1470080791285.jpg

Last edited:

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
America cannot do a plaza accord with china so propaganda is all it is doing.
*ding*
Your social credit score has been duly increased.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Tags
None