FUCK CHINA: General - The tide is turning.

Demoneater

Thou haveth no fucks to give
kiwifarms.net
They have entire "cities" of shit buildings that are literally falling apart without ever having been used.

Seriously look at this fucking shit.

It's such a damn waste of money and resources, It gives them a half assed excuse for their rising gdp. On the other hand Bhutan is the complete opposite of China their country is 70% forested and they use global happiness scale instead of gdp go figure.

Lonely Grave

naked and alone, we die
kiwifarms.net
It's such a damn waste of money and resources, It gives them a half assed excuse for their rising gdp. On the other hand Bhutan is the complete opposite of China their country is 70% forested and they use global happiness scale instead of gdp go figure.
Bhutan using the GHS rather than the GDP makes more sense when they literally worship giant penises...

Legoshi

18 year old grey wolf high school dropout
kiwifarms.net
I've been watching China Uncensored episode where an NYC officer was an undercover agent for the CCP which brings up the growing concern of possible CCP spies in developed nations and the Chinese Communist Party's sly, but sneaky influences on the media and institutions like universities, the press, and political parties. America's banned Confucius institutes and students with links to the Chinese military. In Australia, Gladys Liu is believed to be linked with the CCP and there's been one student expulsed from The University of Queenland for daring to speak out against them. The Communist Party dislikes anyone critiquing them and hides things under the rug, so these cowardly organizations bend over towards them in fear of loosing money and possible retaliations. People who are born in countries like China and have spent years working in professions where the CCP may have been heavily involved must be investigated and given background checks so that things like espionage don't happen.

I'd recommend having a look at Nathan Rich, he's a CCP shill and wumao who parrots every single talking point for them. His comment section is full of other wumaos and completely in Mandarin. He's even been featured on CGTN (which is owned by the CCP, no surprises there). Apparently he's got a criminal record and has been arrested quite a few times. He's pretty difficult to watch too with all the lies and bootlicking in his videos.

Here's him getting completely debunked: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fy4SHsE0FQ&feature=emb_title

Some other CCP shills and Wumao channels too
https://www.youtube.com/user/numuves (This guy has a video painting the entire nation of Taiwan as some bigoted hellhole, when it's really not.)

Last edited:

Legoshi

18 year old grey wolf high school dropout
kiwifarms.net
on 4chan seems like bots are shilling for a chinese gacha game called Genshin Impact. Basically looks like zelda Botw, but with chinese gacha elements meanings its a money sink.
From that name, you'd think it was actually a Japanese product. A lot of Chinese seem to have a love-hate relationship with Japan and its culture. A lot of Chinese hate the Japanese for past atrocities such as Nanking and for the current disputes of the Senkaku Islands but then others seem to love aspects of Japanese culture including anime and manga and copying them with knockoff brands like MiniSo.

bot_for_hire

kiwifarms.net

Taobao to quit Taiwan by 2020 following demand to withdraw Chinese funding

Taiwan's Investment Commission ruled in August that shopping website is acutally controled by Alibaba Group​

Taobao Taiwan, a formerly Chinese-owned shopping website, will cease operations in Taiwan at the end of the year as a result of the nation's investment screening authorities imposing a ban on the company due to its liaison with Alibaba Group.

The Taiwan branch of UK-registered Claddagh Venture Investment Limited, which owns the shopping website, announced its decision to depart from the Taiwanese market via a statement on Thursday (Oct. 15). As of 11 a.m. Thursday, the website has ceased to allow new transactions and stopped recruiting sellers.

The decision was made after Taiwan’s Investment Commission ruled in August that Claddagh Venture is controlled by Alibaba Group, the parent company of Chinese Taobao. Claddagh Venture launched Taobao Taiwan in Oct. 2019 after raising capital worth roughly US$689,000 (NT$20 million).
According to the findings of the Investment Commission, Alibaba Group holds 28.77 percent of Claddagh Venture’s share through its branch company in Singapore. Even though its holdings of the company's shares do not exceed 30 percent — one of the criteria Taiwanese authorities use to determine whether a company is Chinese-funded — the agency looked into Claddagh Venture's structure and found that Alibaba Group actually controls its operations.

Claddagh Venture was fined US$14,132 at the time for violating the law governing Chinese investments and asked to withdraw Chinese funding or restructure the company within six months. The Taiwanese government in recent years has tightened screening mechanisms as part of its efforts to curb foreign companies that are used as fronts for Chinese investments.

The company will ensure the rights of both consumers and sellers by continuing to process orders that have been made, Claddagh Venture said in the statement. It added that it will start laying off employees and guaranteed to provide good severance packages.

Sneakywombat666

kiwifarms.net
on 4chan seems like bots are shilling for a chinese gacha game called Genshin Impact. Basically looks like zelda Botw, but with chinese gacha elements meanings its a money sink.

I've been playing it for about 3 days now and tbh, it's pretty good. Yeah, it's a bit shallow and I've not hit the stage where you pay money to get gud and get in with a group/clan, but fuck me, it's a pretty game. Story is not that bad, combat is pretty fun. CCP has access to all my shit now which sucks, but it's on my spare PC at least which doesn't contain anything important.

Vlinny Chan

This Halloween, I'm going as a massive faggot.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

LeChina James

4-6
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They have entire "cities" of shit buildings that are literally falling apart without ever having been used.

Seriously look at this fucking shit.

I’m a couple of months late, but I love serpentZA’s videos of him exploring and vlogging around China. It sucks he can’t live in China anymore (understandably due to the content), but his videos are really good.

This one was when he talked about how Chinese documentarians straight up stole his footage of how to speak Chinese when being an American expat:

Reactions: Toolbox and Legoshi
Tags
None