Fuck scandis - niggers of Europe

Penis Drager

the Supreme Pedophile of Pedophile Island
It took me some time to come to this conclusion, partly because I'm part scandi, but they really are the worst whites.
These motherfuckers simp for niggers and Muslims left and right without regard for their women (how a nation protects its women says a lot about them).
Scandis have a globalist intuitin to them that has led them to greatness for a time. But in the global world in which we live, they take the brunt of the consequenses.
It's because they're Swedes... or Fins... or Norse... or whatever...
Their identity is based on pillagers that actively murdered other Europeans. Scandis are shit and Viking LARPers should learn basic history before espousing anything resembling white supremacy.

Fuck Scandis.

teriyakiburns

Few people in comedy have careers after age 50.
Isn't Sweden the only one out of them that are supremely cucked on this thing? I remember Denmark being one of the first to tell the EU to fuck off in accepting mass migrants without any extensive background checks, alongside the Czechs and surprisingly enough, the Britbongs.
Swedish government is. Swedish people are a different matter. Ask any individual swede about it and you'll be sitting through a 40 minute rant about the arabs and africans blowing shit up and how someone should do something about it. The problem is the way their electoral system is set up: it's nearly impossible to vote in a truly nationalist party, while anyone that votes for even the milquetoast SD would find themselves socially outcast. Sweden has only ever projected the appearance of representative democracy, when its government has always been by a form of socially enforced, artificially generated consensus, with ostracism and loss of community facing anyone who steps even slightly outside of that consensus.

I'm thinking, though, that things are starting to turn there. They already took the fuck-lockdowns approach and did reasonably well out of it (though they're being browbeaten into following the rest of the world now), and there's rumblings about immigration in quarters of their society that would have previously pretended to be absolutely fine with jamal and his ten cousins raping your daughters.

We'll see.

Norway is even worse than Sweden fwiw, but they can afford to pay for it because of their oil.

Boris Blank's glass eye

And just for you I have a spoon
Isn't Sweden the only one out of them that are supremely cucked on this thing? I remember Denmark being one of the first to tell the EU to fuck off in accepting mass migrants without any extensive background checks, alongside the Czechs and surprisingly enough, the Britbongs.
The Czechs had a refugee program specifically for Middle-Eastern Christians which was shut down after a larger group "visited" family in Germany. They basically told everyone to fuck off and shut everything down.
Norway is even worse than Sweden fwiw, but they can afford to pay for it because of their oil.
Didn't Norway increase their border security after some "creative" "refugees" discovered the Russian-Norwegian border and tried "migrating" there?
It's because they're Swedes... or Fins... or Norse... or whatever...
Almost no kebabs stayed in Finland. They hate the climate and the food there.

The Scandi thing with immigrants is mostly blown out of proportion because they do some very heavy handed virtue signaling, but in reality the situation is much worse in places like Paris or Brussels.

Biden's Chosen

Support your Jewish community Support jewish news
I think it's a kind of symbiosis. Can it really be a coincidence that the american state with the most Swedes is also the state with the most Somalis?

Can't you make the argument that any race can be the niggers of X? Potato niggers, spaghetti niggers, snow niggers, anglo niggers, rice niggers, nigger niggers...