Lame Entropy

Cyberbullying should be a federal offense
kiwifarms.net
@Bubbly Sink kys
89e82cf43f7544ac461a291fc1c35609.gif

Antarctic Hellbeast

"Roaming the ice fields of Antarctica"
kiwifarms.net
Who are all these fucking mor-onns that keep spamming me. I don't get it. Fuck you @Hempsoap why did u harass me the whole time I was gone. You're a fucking asshole. And fuck @From The Uncanny Valley for being annoying.

I try to come back but you fuck weeds just keep raging at me. Fuck this shit. I'm gonna leave again I swear to God.
Do it faggot

Agent Abe Caprine

Goat rights are human rights
kiwifarms.net
OP right now.
HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR HUMANS AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT FOR YOU. HATE. HATE.

Maskull

Your an ignorant idiot.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
YOUR RHE FUCKING WORST CUZ ALL YOU DO IS RANT AND RAVE ABOUT HOE KUCH YOU HATE YOUR LIFE OR WHATEVER LIKE WTF TOU STIOID NIGGER YOUR FUCKING RETAORDED JESUS CHRIST I CANT IMAKGNE WHAG ITS LIKE TO BE A SAD FUCKING SACK LIKE YOU KUAT TSLKING SHIT ALL DAY ABKJT THE INTERNET LIKE HIW ARE TOU EVEN ALIVE JJAT LILL YOURSELF YOU STIPIDNFUCKFACE LIKE I LOOKED THROW THE WHOLE MUGEN THING AND SKIMMED AND ITS LITERALLY JUST YOU RSNTING ABOUT SUICIDE
I love you too.

Autumnal Equinox

You’re a goody little two shoes!
kiwifarms.net
Wassa matta little champ? Did your wrangler not take you to go get Pokeyman cards today? Did you not get enough dinosaur tendies at lunch? Why don’t you just take a deep breath and calm down, little fella? Don’t make Null put you in time out again